Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Question [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Question

Padraig
8th May 2007, 03:51 PM
Ron do you think this might be related to the warning, I note another one is about to explode in our own star system ,the Milky Way??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6633609.stm

Rob
8th May 2007, 04:03 PM
Nice supernova explosion, but these events occur pretty much across galaxies even tought they are rare.:D I don't think that the warning has something to do with celestial events. What would be the point anyway? All stars you see on the horizon are actually part of our galaxy the milky way. Few supernova explosions have been spotted on other galaxies, but you need very powerful telescopes to see them.

Padraig
8th May 2007, 04:08 PM
Stars are often related to events on earth, for instance the Birth of Christ was marked by a star. Also this wasn't any ordinary nova it was far bigger than any in history.

I heard the warning described as, 'like two stars colliding' and I think people look to the sky when it comes. Of course it is spiritual, but I think marked by a physical event, a huge super nova would do it, especially in the Milky Way

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/07/sci_nat_enl_1178614836/img/1.jpg

Brother
8th May 2007, 04:17 PM
Amazing what happened in our Galaxy with the explosion of the SN 2006gy star.

According to the scientifics, if the explotion of this other star, Eta Carinae, takes place, it can be so big and bright that it will be visible for us.

"Eta Carinae's explosion could be the best star-show in the history of modern civilisation,"

If this happens, it may be a sign of something big happening for us since, in the past, God have given signs in the sky to announce the arrival of an event but He knows for sure.

llazcano13
8th May 2007, 04:52 PM
However the Warning has a supernatural origin, if the event has a natural origin and scientific explanation, I believe it will fulfill its purpose.

However you are right saying that stars are often related to events on earth, like the Birth of Christ was marked by a star

llazcano13
8th May 2007, 04:54 PM
I believe it will fulfill its purpose

I meant it will NOT fulfill its purpose

(which is God touching the heart and soul of every person in the world, it would be only a spectacular astronomical phenomenon)