Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Cpr [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Cpr

myLivingBread
20th August 2007, 11:12 AM
Ron,

I'm sending you this CPR, the prayers are ok but I have not yet seen the holy messages because they are not written and only available in audio. My audio is not functioning so perhaps you can check it...

http://www.apodivinemercy.com/index.html

Ron Conte
20th August 2007, 12:20 PM
They don't have enough information in English for me to evaluate,
but I'd be very cautious about this one. They are exalting her:

"APO CONCHING is not an ordinary creation, when she was born, she was marked by the ALMIGHTY FATHER. SHE was chosen by the FATHER to continue HIS missions on earth. GOD THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT is truly with her."

This kind of exaltation is not a good indication.

myLivingBread
20th August 2007, 11:24 PM
I'm still finding more info about this one, they have their own chapel,it seems strange, and the picture of Divine Mercy. http://www.apodivinemercy.com/about.html

they might be not in communion with the church (I'm not sure about this).
There is one I know which is similar to this one:
They also have their own chapel , House of worship.
Name: " Kapatiran" (Brotherhood) also.

Medium(Apo Ading): they also called her"Apo"(which means GrandMother). This one would dress herself like Jesus of Nazarene, and would start changing her voice into a Man.
And then would start giving the members a lottery numbers, some lucky
winners would donate money then.

I do not know what activities this group (Apo Conching) does.

Ron Conte
21st August 2007, 11:24 AM
If you find out anything more, or can translate some of the messages,
please post it.

Apo Ading sounds false to me.

Ron

myLivingBread
19th August 2011, 08:18 AM
this can be found in their website:
some
Holy Messages:

[...]

Ron Conte
19th August 2011, 11:19 AM
Please do not post the messages of any claimed private revelation that is not on my true list:
http://www.catholicplanet.com/apparitions/index.htm

You can call to my attention a claimed private revelation that is not on either the true or false list, but don't post its messages. I don't want this group to in effect promote a cpr that might be false.