Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Mirjans 2 Sept apparition - Medjugorje [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Mirjans 2 Sept apparition - Medjugorje

CRW
17th September 2007, 09:56 PM
On September 2nd, Mirjana shared the following message after the apparition:
“Dear children, in this time of God's signs, do not be afraid because I am with you. The great love of God sends me to lead you to salvation. Give me your simple hearts, purified by fasting and prayer. Only in the simplicity of your hearts is your salvation. I will be with you and will lead you. Thank you."

© Children of Medjugorje 2007 Permission is given to spread the text of these reports under two conditions: 1) No words are changed and 2) "Children of Medjugorje" is cited along with our website: www.childrenofmedjugorje.com.

Cecil

Brother
18th September 2007, 09:12 PM
Thanks for sharing the messages, it’s always appreciated.

“Dear children, in this time of God's signs, do not be afraid because I am with you.

The day of the Warning is getting closer, are we ready to meet God?....

We better be in a state of grace, if not, then, go to confession ASAP.

Climacus Areopagite
18th September 2007, 09:37 PM
I'd like to know the sum total, over the past 20+ years, of the times Mary has told us to fast and pray.

Love The Fisherman
19th September 2007, 10:04 AM
Hi Cecil,
When Mary says:

'I will be with you and will lead you'

Why is She using the Future Tense? Is something terrible going to happen suddenly soon? This sounds ominous.
Tomás

CRW
19th September 2007, 01:34 PM
Hi Cecil,
When Mary says:

Why is She using the Future Tense? Is something terrible going to happen suddenly soon? This sounds ominous.
Tomás

Our Blessed Mother is always with us to lead us to her Son. She is not only there for the children (adults now) but our Blessed Mother never leaves us in good or bad times. Yes things may be turning bad, however, with prayer and trust, our Blessed Mother will be with us to encourage us, to guide us; if we allow her by following her wisdom - faithful prayer and fasting.

Cecil

Ron Conte
19th September 2007, 02:45 PM
Hi Cecil,
When Mary says:

Tomás

The first part of the tribulation will begin soon.