Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Medjugorje Q&A [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Medjugorje Q&A

Lauren
26th October 2007, 08:02 PM
I just saw this:

During a recent Q & A session between Mirjana and English-speaking pilgrims at Medjugorje, and in response to a comment by one of the pilgrims about sharing the same birthday as Mirjana, the visionary responded:

Great people were born on the 18th of March. But I never have my birthday because that is the day of the apparition. And many people have the wrong opinion about it. They feel that Our Lady comes to me on the 18th of March because it is my birthday. She doesn’t come for sure for that reason because she never said to me Happy Birthday. When everything starts happening, then you will be able to understand why the 18th of March, why every second of the month, why Wednesdays and Fridays are days of fasting, everything will be clear.

Without looking at all the future events, Ron, I was just wondering if those dates (3/18 and the 2nd of the months) mean anything to you of the events you have fortold?
Thank you.

Padraig
26th October 2007, 09:25 PM
Good question!! Thanks for posting this Lauren!!

Could you give a link to this, Lauren, this is very interesting!!!

Ron Conte
26th October 2007, 10:01 PM
Without looking at all the future events, Ron, I was just wondering if those dates (3/18 and the 2nd of the months) mean anything to you of the events you have fortold?
Thank you.

Those dates don't mean anything to me.
I have no idea what she is talking about.

CRW
26th October 2007, 10:12 PM
Just a note concerning the 18 March…

The extant works of St. Cyril of Jerusalem include a sermon on the Pool of Bethesda, a letter to the Emperor Constantius, three small fragments, and the famous "Catecheses". The letter describes a wonderful cross of light, extending from Calvary to the Mount of Olives, which appeared in the air on the nones of May, after Pentecost, toward the beginning of the saint's episcopate.

Cecil

DiAZ216
27th October 2007, 12:20 AM
In Medjugorje, Our Lady appears annually to Mirjana on her birthday, March 18. It’s been said that this date is significant, but not because it is Mirjana’s birthday.

The Blessed Virgin Mary first appeared to St. Catherine Laboure on July 18-19, 1830. Mary gave St. Catherine the mission of the Miraculous Medal.

The apparitions in Garabandal occurred from 1961 to 1965. Our Lady’s first message was on October 18, 1961. Her final message was on June 18, 1965.

Message of October 18, 1961
Many Sacrifices must be made. Much penance must be done. We must pay many visits to the Blessed Sacrament, but first of all we must be very good. If we do not do this, punishment awaits us. Already the cup is filling, and if we do not change we shall be punished.

Message of June 18, 1965
Since my message of October 18, 1961 has not been complied with and has not been made much known to the world, I will tell you that this is the last one. Before the chalice was filling now it is overflowing. Many Cardinals, many Bishops, and many Priests are on the path of perdition and they take many souls with them. To the Eucharist, there is given less and less importance. We should avoid the wrath of God on us by our good efforts. If you ask pardon with your sincere soul God will pardon you. It is I, your mother, who through the intercession of St. Michael, wish to say that you amend, that you are already in the last warnings and that I love you much and do not want your condemnation. Ask Us sincerely and we will give to you. You should sacrifice more. Think of the passion of Jesus.

Darrell

Lauren
27th October 2007, 07:04 PM
here's the link :)

http://crownofstars.blogspot.com/2007/10/visionary-speaks-of-significance-of.html