Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Little Mary on soon to come changes and the Warning [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Little Mary on soon to come changes and the Warning

Brother
3rd December 2007, 04:18 PM
This is the latest message from our Mother to Little Mary, Nov 30th (from the true list) and our Mother remarks about how conversion is truly necessary for the events that are about to happen and what we have to do.

Worth reading, it is in pdf format (see attachment).

www.littlemary.us

daytonafreak
3rd December 2007, 05:18 PM
Brother, thank you for the message. This really strikes home. If this message is true, it is stunning that Our Blessed Mother would actually use the word "Warning" in her message. I believe the time is near.

Zach

Climacus Areopagite
3rd December 2007, 05:25 PM
in that message is one of my pet peaves:

Our lives have become absurdly complex. Few people seem to notice this.

Simplicity is always perfection.

{5:8} Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

honestly, at this point of my life, the simplicity of Christ is one of the things I greatly desire.

trswago
3rd December 2007, 06:19 PM
Another warning

http://medjugorjegraces.blogspot.com/2007/12/message-to-mirjana-2nd-december-2007.html

Brother
3rd December 2007, 07:22 PM
The time of Mercy is runnig up and we have to take advantage of it.

garabandalg
7th December 2007, 12:48 PM
Compare these messages to those of people like Mike DiBittetto and tell me that they come from the same source. One speaks in profound, simple and yet transcend ways and the other beats on natural disasters like an old drum.

As Ron has said, Our Blessed Mother is not a profound, Heavenly Messenger one minute and a droning news anchor the next. In all things, we must compare what is given us to what has been given us. Compare the now with Lourdes, Fatima, Garabandal, etc.

If I find what I believe to be a precious stone, do I compare it to coal or to another, proven precious stone?