Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 The Cross of Saint Benedict: As A Double-Cross [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : The Cross of Saint Benedict: As A Double-Cross

Lazarus
20th December 2007, 05:53 PM
Criss-crossing the U.S.: Our Blessed Motherís promise - then solicit donations over the phone!

1. When I was first invited to her house, I learned she also runs a prayer group. In fact she has been doing it for countless years with a group of devout senior citizens once a week before another younger group takes over - my group - every Tuesday night to pray the rosary, a lot of other prayers and chaplets, then read any one of messages from private revelations, many in the false list.

2. Beyond prayer time, she's busy from noon till past midnight - on the phone - to her multitude of contacts, her wide range of support, even financially, towards her apostolate - Reverend Benedicto's bullish market of 71/2 inches of metal crucifixes with the medal of Saint Benedict embedded within, behind the head of the corpus.

3. She's seeking donors from her contacts across the country at forty dollars each crucifix for her very important project. Each of Cross of St. Benedict is endowed with 5 special distinction:

1. Touched and kissed by the Blessed Virgin Mary.
2. The holy cloistered monk offered Holy Mass for the crucifix.
3. The holy monk specially blessed those crucifix.
4. The Holy Father blessed and offered Mass for them.
5. The Holy Father attached indulgence when one kisses the crucifix devoutly.

4. A very powerful crucifix that Our Lady of Fatima directs the holy monk, and down the line, the Holy Father, the papal bull, this lady, me and all the donors to procure and distribute to every priest in the United States in a diocese designated by the Blessed Mother herself. I was just stupefied with amazement on this down-to-earth yet divine directives from heaven.

5. I watch this lady #122 with compassion, all her strength in this very heavy task that I wish I have all the money on earth to pay for all those crucifixes. Over a period of time, I gave one or two crucifixes a month, the biggest 10, a $400 from my tax refunds. I give and forget, not keeping a record, but in all, I donated about $800 . All the donors do give generously. An admirable old man, a daily Holy Mass devotee learned about it and gave $500 just months before he died; what a holy and charitable human being!

6. This is a very noble task I saw, until this lady's best friend whispered every one not to give anymore money; she heard reports that Reverend Benedict was a swindler and the holy monk does not exist. But lady #122 for reasons unknown is always on the support and defense of this bull that she would later ban her caring but opposing friends from coming to her house. We always suspect the Reverend is running a scam. Yet no one can take this bull by the horn.

6. Every priest given this crucifix, has Our Blessed Mother's best protection and divine graces. This is a global project. Every country on earth has a designated priest assigned to this divine task. In the United States, it is upon this lady. Out of curiosity - over a 99 cents burger at Carl's Jr. - I ask a lot of questions, politely: how does the Blessed Mother kisses and touches the crucifix, does she do it one by one? I saw complete innocence in her face; she doesn't know and she never dare ask the Papal bull. In total obedience to the Heavenly Queen's directives, she never ask any questions. She just send the money collected - to the Reverend's account, but instead of the Vatican - it's in the Philippines. And the Reverend will do all the work, sending boxes of crucifixes to those diocese. But no one knows how he does it.

7. How many have you done, so far? I asked. Twenty-two diocese all across the United States with priests anywhere from 50 to 350! At 40 dollars each, a gargantuan task! How does this Papal bull load and carry all those boxes between the Vatican and the holy monk 5 hours away - is a good question. But this lady even dared us before, on the news that the Reverend is coming over, to keep our mouth shut tight and never reveal anything she said about him. She just has a tremendous respect and admiration for him that no one ever dare to get this bull by the horn.

8. She is assigned one diocese at a time to raise money for. Sponsors are asked to donate as many as they can afford. She always extol the virtues of the poor, the hand-to-mouth workers diligently giving each month faithfully despite their financial woes. I was carried with passion and wished I could do the same, too!

9. When the word came out, the laymen can acquire a crucifix, too, I pulled out my entire savings and ordered enough for each of my loved ones, 25 of them, about a $1,000 total in separate orders, I put more orders for my extended relatives, about a dozen or so. Including my donations, for those crucifixes, I shelled out in excess of $2,000. I know someone who gave way over $20,000 at least. Lately I spoke to a young lady friend who also left, down with over $6,000 in cross and gifts.

10. She remitted too much money overseas that one day I witnessed her over the phone fighting off a Western Union official suspicious of money laundering to terrorists overseas then barred her from remitting anymore; since then, I sent money for her - my identity and signature; and so as her other close friends. I was warned by another close-friend that this will come back to haunt me later on, I better beware!

11. I later learned those crucifix cost only $25 retail at major Catholic stores. How much did the Papal bull got it for? I guess he must been able to build a mansion for himself with all those cash flows.

12. Another mind-boggling is, he shipped them from the Philippines through DHL. Why not from Rome? He travels home carrying them with him, according to this lady. He also uses Monsignor title in his return address. There are so many mysteries yet this lady has her full unquestionable support for this Papal bull she confidently believes is working for Pope John Paul II, so no one can lock horn.

13. One time, having my doubts, I began to ask her but I noticed she becomes very controlling and aggressive and asked me in return "why are you beginning to doubt now, you were not like that before?" Same with this bullish Reverend, he immediately stops an inquiry even before it begins, someone I knew complains.

14. Many times a day nowadays, I feel like out my mind still hoping it's true, every time I see the crucifix by my bedside table. I still have 3 of them left, and criss-crossing in my mind - what this lady is fond of saying:

"Our Lady of Fatima literally comes down from heaven every 13th of the month and appears to this holy monk to touch and kiss the crucifix..." and on and on she goes!

15. Now will somebody slap me in the face to wake me up, shake me up, verify to me those 5 characteristics of the crucifix are not true? I have been immersed to these deceptions for so long!

Ron, I may now sound stupid, what is your analysis of those crucifix project, will the Blessed Mother do it in order to care more for his beloved priest?

Reality is simply hard to face sometimes!

Ron Conte
20th December 2007, 08:24 PM
The crucifix project that you describe is a scam. They are selling cheap crucifixes at a large markup on the basis of false claims of additional or special spiritual benefits.

I don't believe that there is a holy monk associated with those crucifixes. I don't believe that there is a particular indulgence attached to this particular crucifix project.