Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 200 Million Dollar Lottery Winning [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : 200 Million Dollar Lottery Winning

Lazarus
21st December 2007, 01:36 AM
A true story!

1. I have seen her enormous struggles to complete her quota of crosses. At one time, another 70+ crosses are needed for the Vatican staff, the small remnant loyal to the Pontiff, so my heart melts away and I did my best to donate once more.

2. From a list of small band of Cardinals, Bishops and Monsignors and bigwigs inside the Vatican remaining loyal to the Pope, Cardinal Echevarria was assigned to me. My task is to pray specially for him all the days of my life. The rest of the names were distributed to her loyal contacts. All the rest of the priests not on the list are Masons.

3. Other visionaries visited the House of Prayer with a gift: Consecrated Communion Host with drops of blood carrying a message from heaven - the good Lord Jesus is seeking a refuge from the so many sacrileges committed against him that he has to leave that tabernacle somewhere on earth and come to California.
So over several years, she has accumulated a number of Host, secretly kept in her house of prayer.

4. From one visionary visitor, another wonder took place, she woke up with her ceramic vessel with depiction of a saint filled to over-flowing with oil. She gave me some which I transferred in a bottle I kept on my home altar. When people came over for the evening Mass, she was radiant with joys, her face pinkish with traces of blood smeared especially on her forehead. The Lord did it for her as a favor. She is a favorite daughter of heaven, people are further convinced that her house of prayer is a house of miracle as well. So people flock.

5. We knew earlier that in her house there will be another underground basement and more floors upwards, several levels high - for the time of antichrist evacuation. How could that happen she never know. On top of the crucifix project, money is desperately needed for that building.

6. One day she told us God the Father spoke to her, and again she was radiant with joy. She is going to win the lottery, the grand prize California lottery! Those weeks the top prize is climbing crazily upward to the range of 200 million dollars. We, her inner circle were celebrating with her news.

7. I came to believe her and thought finally God is bending down to extend to her extraordinary material graces in reward to her fundraising campaigns that she would no longer approach anybody for donations! After all, she's been talking of the story of Padre Pio of a similar lottery winnings to fund his projects.

8. She started enumerating her dream house, her dream cars. She want a large American car with a full time driver to drive her to Holy Mass everyday and everywhere. As we drive, she would point to me her choice of house design from the neighborhood around. She likes bricks but only on the levels below the windows. A nice time to enumerate all her fantasies.

9. Yet I wonder, isn't money the root of all evil? But I refuse not to believe her, considering all the signs and wonder I have witnessed and her projects directed from heaven. So I thought, her winning is possible by the act of God!

10. She promised me a brand new car, "but you will have to drive me to Mass everyday!" bluntly making it clear to me. I am not telling her anything - either to accept or refuse her offer, so I just remained silent. Working for her will be like carrying a cross, she could be rude, demanding, commanding at times; and knowing she's tight, will she be generous giving me monetary tips? But I wonder if I can refuse her if that time comes and she presents me a brand new car.

11. But I wish I can buy my own car, by my own money so I will not be tied up to her.

12. She talks about her winning all the time, in the car, in the restaurant, to me more than any other individual as I see it, because I rarely opposed her. When I take her for her supermarket shopping, she encourages me to buy one, as if I am about to win, too. I can always remember her convincing face, her gleaming eyes - so I started buying one, too. Everyone believes whatever she says.

13. For the many times she's unable to buy a lottery ticket, I would buy an additional one - my gift to her - but reminding her to take part with me some percentage if ever she wins. I would ask her days later about it, and she would rather lash out at me "not even one digit!"

I think I am boring everyone to death with my stories. They are true, though. So I better stop now unless I hear feedbacks about my writing if you want me to continue!

I am going to my Evening Christmas Mass now! Merry Christmas!

Lazarus
21st December 2007, 05:40 PM
:confused: :roll: Hi Ron,

But let me ask you first, I am perplexed until now. Pardon me for this question but I want to clear away this haze of clouds in my mind:

1. In winning a lottery, does the fallen angels have something to do with it? To use my common sense, I should say it is simply a sheer coincidence, if indeed, it comes true, please clarify me on this.

2. If I can remember correctly in your writings, the fallen angels cannot predict the future, right? So they cannot make this promise of lottery winning, then to have it actually happen although in a different way, much later. I am simply going bananas!

Ron Conte
21st December 2007, 06:32 PM
But let me ask you first, I am perplexed until now. Pardon me for this question but I want to clear away this haze of clouds in my mind:

1. In winning a lottery, does the fallen angels have something to do with it? To use my common sense, I should say it is simply a sheer coincidence, if indeed, it comes true, please clarify me on this.

2. If I can remember correctly in your writings, the fallen angels cannot predict the future, right? So they cannot make this promise of lottery winning, then to have it actually happen although in a different way, much later. I am simply going bananas!

When did she win the lottery, and how much did she win?
How many lottery tickets were bought for her or by her before she won?
How many lottery numbers had to be a match for her to win?

Lazarus
21st December 2007, 09:20 PM
1. One frustration after another, no winnings, the interests in winning her lotto faded out. Nowadays, no one knows about this, her embarrassing episode - a skeleton in her closet - except me and a very few of her inner circles. When I first read about the Catholic Planet, it became very clear to me who does the work: the fallen angels!

2. As usual, she asked the Reverend Bull to ask the Blessed Mother through the holy monk if she will ever win a lottery. Later in response, she read to us a very beautiful message from the Blessed Mother, saying, among other things, "meanwhile, you will win small prizes here and there." But the most interesting of the message is, she will win her coveted grand prize lottery jackpot in the year 2007, still three years away.

3. Today, ten days before 2008, shall I give her a call to find out? God bless her, but no more! I am done with her private revelations! Another intriguing scheme is that a Northern California lady who works for the Federal government, a Filipina of Chinese descent will instead win a huge lottery prize on the year 2005. I know her and she comes once in a while for pilgrimage to the Burbank's house of prayer.

4. She's a big time donor on the crucifixes, and according to Benedicto, the Blessed Mother is pleased with her generosity so she will be rewarded. One Christmas season, Benedicto announced that the Blessed Mother will give Plenary Indulgence to the souls of our loved ones in Purgatory if we purchase a crucifix on certain dates of birth of the Lord. For every cross, X numbers of souls will be released, but only for a very limited time. Benedicto found out from the Blessed Mother that this lady has over 2,000 relatives still in Purgatory from the beginning of time, since they are not Christians - but Buddhists. To release them, she needs to purchase 500 crosses and she did! I too, purchased about a dozen more crosses with that incentive.

5. What to do with that many crosses? She plans them under the disposal of the house of prayer; I know a monastery with 50 priests and a dozen nuns - they are a target to be given to. But I keep on waiting, and with a lot of excuses, the crosses never arrived and I have no idea whatever happened to them. But I notice that Lady #122 keeps covering up for Reverend Benedicto, and in turn - for herself as well.

6. She made this very generous donor promised to donate half of her lottery winnings to the house of prayer. I witnessed how she encourages this lady over the phone to keep on buying lotto tickets. She might have kissed the Blarney Stone - she has the gift of words for enticing smoothly.

7. By early 2006 I asked about her lottery jackpot next year. She says the No. California lady did not win so she does not expect to win herself. She became realistic then.

8. But instead of blaming Reverend Benedicto for the obvious scam, she accuses this lady of something wrong in her life that God cancelled her supposed winnings.

A lot of craps!

Nowadays, in my own prayer petitions, I include this supplication:

FROM FALSE PROPHETS - DELIVER US, O LORD! :(

Ron Conte
22nd December 2007, 12:02 AM
One Christmas season, Benedicto announced that the Blessed Mother will give Plenary Indulgence to the souls of our loved ones in Purgatory if we purchase a crucifix on certain dates of birth of the Lord. For every cross, X numbers of souls will be released, but only for a very limited time. Benedicto found out from the Blessed Mother that this lady has over 2,000 relatives still in Purgatory from the beginning of time, since they are not Christians - but Buddhists. To release them, she needs to purchase 500 crosses and she did! I too, purchased about a dozen more crosses with that incentive.

No one can obtain a plenary indulgence in this way. There are necessary spiritual criteria; one cannot merely buy a cross to obtain a plenary indulgence. The other claims do not make sense, since they incorrectly assume that time in Purgatory is the same as time on earth (which it is not).

Who is this priest benedicto?

Lazarus
22nd December 2007, 02:42 AM
Hi Ron,

Sorry for my lack of clarity, Benedicto, I mean is the Reverend Benedicto.

Ron Conte
22nd December 2007, 02:53 AM
Hi Ron,

Sorry for my lack of clarity, Benedicto, I mean is the Reverend Benedicto.

Do you have any information about him, such as his full name and where he is currently stationed?

Is benedicto his last name?

Lazarus
22nd December 2007, 03:50 AM
I no longer have access to any information about him since I left the prayer house about 18 months ago. I told about his story to a Philippine church official, (who realized this is truly a big scam) and who has access to the Philippine office in the Vatican but without his last name, we cannot trace him; he also assured me he can easily track him down in the Philippines the moment I fully trace his identity. Benedicto is his first name and his last name is a Filipino so it's not easy for me to remember, unlike the common Spanish surnames of many in the Philippines.

That's why I am putting my optimism in completing my entire story, in fine details, hoping this would reach the office of the Bishop here in Los Angeles to let them see the entire picture and open a probe to Lady #122.

Once I went to Western Union office to gain access to my file, and his information, but they are charging me a fee of $20.00 so I declined. The Lady in Northern California, who gave thousands and bought 500 crucifixes, once met this Reverend when she traveled to the Philippines. So he can easily be traced if only I can get in contact with this Filipina.

According to #122, this reverend is suffering from cancer and other illness, so he is stationed in the Philippines. Incidentally, I used to live next to his hometown. I hope the LA archdiocese will stop priests from celebrating Mass to her house which is how so many people are enticed, just like me into going there.

Coming up on my final leg of the story: Fr. Melvin Doucette visits the house of Prayer in Burbank!

Lazarus
22nd December 2007, 07:07 PM
:roll: :o Winning a lottery Grand Prize ... but not the 200 million dollars California Lotto

Sometime in early 2005, lady #122 excitedly called me up again asking for a ride. She needs to claim her grand prize lottery winning. St. Finbar Catholic Church in Burbank, her parish few miles away held a lottery and her name was picked up for the grand prize - TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!

So I drove her, she filled out the paperwork, and she was issued a $7,500 check having $2,500 automatically deducted for taxes. I have no details of the church lottery system, on how much the tickets, or how many were sold; I never bothered to find out.

I then reminded the message given to her several months ago, but she has forgotten about it she said and was glad to hear it back:

"in the meanwhile, you will have small winnings here and there"

But that was the only winning she got eventhough she kept buying tickets, and not "here and there"

Ron, how do you think something like this, in combination of a false revelation could happen? Work of the fallen angels? good angels? Sheer coincidence?:confused:

Ron Conte
22nd December 2007, 08:21 PM
Winning a lottery Grand Prize ... but not the 200 million dollars California Lotto

Sometime in early 2005, lady #122 excitedly called me up again asking for a ride. She needs to claim her grand prize lottery winning. St. Finbar Catholic Church in Burbank, her parish few miles away held a lottery and her name was picked up for the grand prize - TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!

So I drove her, she filled out the paperwork, and she was issued a $7,500 check having $2,500 automatically deducted for taxes. I have no details of the church lottery system, on how much the tickets, or how many were sold; I never bothered to find out.

I then reminded the message given to her several months ago, but she has forgotten about it she said and was glad to hear it back:

"in the meanwhile, you will have small winnings here and there"

But that was the only winning she got eventhough she kept buying tickets, and not "here and there"

Ron, how do you think something like this, in combination of a false revelation could happen? Work of the fallen angels? good angels? Sheer coincidence?

1. the messages she received saying that she'd win the 200 million turned out to be false.
2. the message saying she would sin small amounts here and there is merely a description of the usual situation for anyone who plays the lottery frequently.
3. the parish lottery is probably a drawing by hand from a container with pieces of paper in it; such things are subject to influence, either by some person who is one of her adherents who dishonestly and deliberately chooses her ticket, or even due to the influence of fallen angels.
4. There is a possibility of coincidence, since she plays the lottery very often and apparently plays more than one lottery; also small parish lotteries tend to have relatively few persons playing and relatively high payouts.

Lazarus
23rd December 2007, 01:11 AM
No one can obtain a plenary indulgence in this way. There are necessary spiritual criteria; one cannot merely buy a cross to obtain a plenary indulgence. The other claims do not make sense, since they incorrectly assume that time in Purgatory is the same as time on earth (which it is not).

Thanks Ron,

I forgot another detail:

When I came to visit to bring her favorite dessert, she told me the Blessed Mother will raise all her relatives still in Purgatory provided she abstain on any sweets and desserts during specific days of Advent season. Can Plenary Indulgence be obtained this way? We were given the impression the BVM can do anything she wants irregardless of the rule, as she wants to; does this sounds scam to you?:confused:

Ron Conte
23rd December 2007, 11:32 AM
When I came to visit to bring her favorite dessert, she told me the Blessed Mother will raise all her relatives still in Purgatory provided she abstain on any sweets and desserts during specific days of Advent season. Can Plenary Indulgence be obtained this way? We were given the impression the BVM can do anything she wants irregardless of the rule, as she wants to; does this sounds scam to you?

This is too small a sacrifice to obtain so great a blessing. Also, again, it treats Purgatory as if time there were the same as time here, which it is not. No the BVM cannot do whatever she wants in the sense of ignoring God's will or acting capriciously. Mary is a reflection of the justice and mercy of God.

No, a plenary indulgence cannot be obtained merely be giving up sweets for advent.

Lazarus
23rd December 2007, 06:25 PM
On rare occasions she would treat me after we drove anywhere everywhere, to the bank, the supermarket, sometimes to the Holy Mass, and stop by a favorite restaurant near her home - Carl's Jr. - and for some chat.

Spicy Chicken Sandwich is our favorite menu for 99 cents. I can never let her pay for more as she herself does not order anything more. No drinks, no fries nor salad. Just ask for a free water cup. Sometimes I cannot resist a hot favorite, so I pay for my own coffee.

This time, with a $7,500 check in her purse, she's on a free-spending mood. We stopped by the nearby Costco and she finally treated me for a much bigger item - fresh salad for me, for $4.75 including soda, I forget what she had. We were on the road several hours anyhow and now hungry.

After that, she wants to celebrate more she says - she's screaming for an ice cream, of Mc. Donald! Off we drove several more miles and at the counter, I was behind her. She got herself a 99 cents ice cream and immediately settled down.

What about me? Don't I celebrate, too? I was left standing alone ... stunned ... shall I call her? After quite a while, I finally emerged from shock; I have a dollar, anyhow. I paid for my own 99 cents ice-cream to celebrate her winnings!

Ron Conte
24th December 2007, 12:16 AM
This is not the kind of person who would die and go straight to Heaven. From your description of her, she is miserly, money-loving, self-exalting, deceitful, manipulative, and perhaps worse. But I am not surprised that someone like this would have false private revelations and would be able to feign holiness.