Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 The Warning, Angel with the Flaming Sword & The Writing is on the Wall! [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : The Warning, Angel with the Flaming Sword & The Writing is on the Wall!

Paul Bellett
11th March 2008, 11:20 AM
Leaving where I last left off, regarding the part of the Third Secret of Fatima.
"......we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand"
The Angel is none other than St Michael the archangel, with the flaming sword that appears to set the world on Fire, with an intense flash of light accompanied by a verbal interior Warning, that precedes the coming events to the next Pope (Pius XIII) who has to flee the Vatican, is captured and dies in exile, which has come under attack by a coalition of extremist governed Islamic states that militarily takes over much of Christian Europe. Following this is the Great Martyerdom as already covered in Ron's article http://www.catholicplanet.com/future/fatima-future.htm
Now I can relate to why he is holding the sword in his left hand, it is much like a set of scales counterpoised with the Left and Right halves.
Daniel 5:131
And this is the writing that was inscribed: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, and PARSIN. This is the interpretation of the matter: MENE (literally a "monetary toll"), God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; TEKEL (literally a "tokenary weight"), you have been weighed on the scales and found wanting; PARSIN (literally a "division" or "portion"), your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians. (NRSV).
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Rembrandt-Belsazar.jpg

A we can plainly see the set of scales are tipping to the left due to the weight of unrepentant serious sin , but with the intercession of Our Lady (through our Merciful Lord), she is holding out her right hand (the scales are momentarily deflected to the right -A time of Grace) or respite to give those sheep who have strayed a chance to repent. Also, there is another scripture verse in Matthew talking about separating the sheep from the goats (Goats that are the ones that are doomed, and the other sheep go to the right that the Lord takes into his fold).
"your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians"., The modern analogy to this would be the Christian countries being divided at the start of the tribulation after the Warning and the Miracle events have taken place, when it is attacked from the direction of Iran and Iraq, therefore the writing is indeed on the wall for it to happen!

: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'.

Again the right hand is significant in this verse, as this I believe, is the merciful side or nature of God allowing "The Warning' to prepare his people for the coming tribulation.

Rob
11th March 2008, 12:46 PM
Paul, I think that the reference to the writing on the wall is insightful, it seems to be an implicit reference to the Warning, in fact in both occasion everyone becomes confused and frightnened after the event. Notice how everyone amuses himself and enjoys parties, which are suddenly interrupted by a Divine intervention to which everyone responds with fright and fear. Notice how astrolgers and sinful people are unable to explain the event even though they know it comes from God, only Daniel can interpret it. So many sinful people will be unable to explain the event of the Warning and will seek the counsel of faithful christians (represented by Daniel).

{5:1} Belshazzar, the king, made a great feast for a thousand of his nobles, and each one of them drank according to his age.
{5:4} They drank wine, and they praised their gods of gold, and silver, brass, iron, and wood and stone.
{5:5} In the same hour, there appeared fingers, as of the hand of a man, writing on the surface of the wall, opposite the candlestick, in the king’s palace. And the king observed the part of the hand that wrote.
{5:6} Then the king’s countenance was changed, and his thoughts disturbed him, and he lost his self-control, and his knees knocked against one other.
{5:7} And the king cried out loudly for them to bring in the astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers. And the king proclaimed to the wise men of Babylon, saying, “Whoever will read this writing and make known to me its interpretation will be clothed with purple, and will have a golden chain on his neck, and will be third in my kingdom.”
{5:8} Then, in came all the wise men of the king, but they could neither read the writing, nor reveal the interpretation to the king.
{5:9} Therefore, king Belshazzar was quite confused, and his face was altered, and even his nobles were disturbed.

The king and his people are being punished because they misused the vessels from the Temple and becasue they elevated themeselves above God, so it's happening today where many people forget about God and ordained and religious abuse the mass introducing wrong practises.

{5:22} Likewise, you, his son Belshazzar, have not humbled your heart, though you knew all these things.
{5:23} But you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven. And the vessels of his house have been presented before you. And you, and your nobles, and your wives, and your concubines, have drunk wine from them. Likewise, you have praised the gods of silver, and gold, and brass, iron, and wood and stone, who neither see, nor hear, nor feel, yet you have not glorified the God who holds your breath and all your ways in his hand.

I have also noticed tha Balthazar is mentioned just prior the rising of the ram, which could be a reference to our age, since we are living before the rising of the two leaders of Iran and Iraq:

{8:1} In the third year of the reign of Belshazzar the king, a vision appeared to me. After that which I had seen in the beginning, I, Daniel,
{8:2} saw in my vision, that I was in the capital city of Susa, which is in the region of Elam, yet I saw in the vision that I was over the gate of Ulai.
{8:3} And I lifted up my eyes and saw, and behold, a single ram stood before the marsh, having two high horns, and one was higher than the other and growing higher still.

Ron, what are your thoughts on this, do you think that the event of Balthazar and the hand are a foreshadowing of the Warning and it's consequences?

Ron Conte
11th March 2008, 04:02 PM
Ron, what are your thoughts on this, do you think that the event of Balthazar and the hand are a foreshadowing of the Warning and it's consequences?

I agree that these events of Daniel chapter 5, where writing is seen on a wall and interpreted by Daniel, is a foreshadowing of the Warning and subsequent events. Good insight.

john
12th March 2008, 02:19 AM
Ron and others,

I saw, yesterday, that someone on a blog referred to a statement, supposedly made by Conchita, in which she said clearly that "the hostilities would begin in Europe" right after the Holy Father returns from a trip to Russia.

A) Do you all know of this? Is this credible?
B) If it is true, there are signs that Pope Benedict will soon meet with the Patriarch of Russia, probably close to Russia or maybe even in Russia. Speculators trying to interpret the words of Cardinal Bertone suggest 2009 as a visiting year. It is also known that the Holy Father wants to visit Jerusalem, but so far, the Israeli authorities will not allow it, though they promise it will be allowed eventually. So, we might end up with 2 historic trips around 2009-2010, Jerusalem and Russia.

john
12th March 2008, 02:22 AM
Here is the quotation supposedly by Conchita, as it appears in a book by Albrecht Weber on Garabandal:

"The pope will go to Russia, to Moscow. As soon as he returns to the Vatican, hostilities will break out in different parts of Europe."

john
12th March 2008, 02:27 AM
This is what the Patriarch Alexi II said in September of 2007:

"We [he and Pope Benedict] have the same approach. It is necessary to defend Christian values from a liberty which is understood as the possibility of doing anything. We must cooperate to prevent the redefinition of European moral values, the legalization of homosexual unions, the propaganda in favor of euthanasia or abortion.

I am convinced that the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church must act together to defend Christian values from an aggressive Materialism.The personal view of Pope Benedict XVI contributes to this rapprochement.

Regarding the possibility of a meeting with Benedict XVI, I do not exclude it at all. Maybe not in a month, but in a year or two. Meanwhile, it is necessary to prepare carefully, to remove all difficulties."

Paul Bellett
12th March 2008, 06:53 AM
Here is the quotation supposedly by Conchita, as it appears in a book by Albrecht Weber on Garabandal:

"The pope will go to Russia, to Moscow. As soon as he returns to the Vatican, hostilities will break out in different parts of Europe."

John, I can practically guarantee that Pope Benedict won't be making a Papal visit to Russia this year. He is certainly not the globetrotter, that Pope JPII used to be. He has to travel halfway round the world just to be in Australia, this July to attend World Youth day, this long journey will most likely wear him out for the rest of the year, since he will be 81 years old this April.
Perhaps the window of opportunity for the Russian Papal visit lies with the next Pope, since he is the one that has to face the hostilities!

Paul

john
12th March 2008, 10:49 AM
I agree Paul, but he may try for one biggie per year, with Australia (and New York) being his biggie(s) for 2008.

I would still like to know from those of you who are knowledgeable about Garabandal concerning the book and statement I mentioned, supposedly by Conchita. I had never heard of the statement nor the book, but some of you out there know quite a bit about this.

Rob
14th July 2008, 03:33 PM
{5:9} Therefore, king Belshazzar was quite confused, and his face was altered, and even his nobles were disturbed.
{5:10} But the queen, because of what had happened to the king and his nobles, entered the banquet house. And she spoke out, saying, O king, live forever. Do not let your thoughts confuse you, neither should your face be altered.
{5:11} There is a man in your kingdom, who has the spirit of the holy gods within himself, and in the days of your father, knowledge and wisdom were found in him.For king Nebuchadnezzar, your father, appointed him leader of the astrologers, enchanters, Chaldeans, and soothsayers, even your father, I say to you, O king.
{5:12} For a greater spirit, and foresight, and understanding, and interpretation of dreams, and the revealing of secrets, and the solution to difficulties were found in him, that is, in Daniel, to whom the king gave the name Belteshazzar. Now, therefore, let Daniel be summoned, and he will explain the interpretation.

I think the queen refers to Mary, since she is queen of heaven. Notice how she counsels the confused nobles and king (which represent society) about what do to next. In a similar manner Mary has been giving messages and advices in many sites of true apparitions and will perhaps continue even after the Warning.
Daniel rapresents the faithful, but also the Church. Mary is saying that people in general should turn to the faithfuls and the Church for counsels and advice.