Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Little Mary silenced [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Little Mary silenced

daytonafreak
7th May 2008, 04:27 AM
Ron, I noticed that when I go Little Mary's web page: http://www.littlemary.us/ and click on "announcements and updates" It says that the her archbishop (Now retired?) has issued a directive that she no longer publish the messages. I suspect it is because of the straightforwardness of the messages recently and the direct references to "The Warning" and "Day of Judgment". I am saddened by this because those messages were really helping me live my faith better and they also inspired me. Ron, what do you think about this?

Zach

Ron Conte
7th May 2008, 04:36 AM
This is the same bishop who silenced Fr. Robert Altier.
I could find no statement on the diocese website as to why Little Mary was silenced.

It happens that some true private revelations are given an initial negative decision by the local ordinary, and that some false private revelations are given initial approval by the local ordinary (the bishop in charge of the diocese).

I think that this kind of erroneous judgment by bishops and others will continue, even after the Warning, until the Miracle places a Permanent Sign at the locations of true private revelations.

garabandalg
7th May 2008, 05:53 AM
The way many Church leaders are going now, being silenced by one of them seems more often than not to be a compliment and positive sign that the messages may be real.

VKallin
7th May 2008, 05:58 PM
I have printed and distributed all of these messages via "Little Mary" to a number of members of my local parish for the last few years. This is disappointing. Our Blessed Mother had told the Medjugorje seers that all messages would end "when the sign is on the hill"....(ie the Great Miracle)

St. Thomas More
7th May 2008, 08:33 PM
For more than a year, it's been known that Bishop Flynn is retiring in 2008. http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2007/04/24/flynnsuccessor/

For some reason, this is his one of his parting shots. Shortly, a new Bishop will be appointed.

Brother
7th May 2008, 09:11 PM
True private revelations such as the Divine Mercy or from the recently officially approved, Our Lady of Laus, received negativity from their bishops at first too. So, this kind of personal errors are later corrected by the Church before Her final/official conclusion.

It seems to me that Little Mary is so humble that did not fight over it (such as typically the false ones do); but, on the contrary, she accepted/obeyed the Archbishop's decision in accordance.

Paul Bellett
7th May 2008, 09:31 PM
Perhaps the Archbishop found the messages a liitle too uncomfortable to his liking, but what really surprises me are that the monthly prayer gatherings have been discontinued.
This is practically a gag order on anything she does, which involves other church members.

garabandalg
8th May 2008, 02:12 PM
Now that I think about it, if a seer/apparition/ message is not inconsistent with the Magisterium and doctrinal tradition, is silenced by a Church leader, and the seer humbly and obediently accepts that leader's misguided order, the odds that said apparition/message/seer is legitimate is authentic seem to be high.

On the contrary, any so-called seer who angrily or resentfully responds to such an order seems more akin to Lucifer's " I will not serve" defiance, which is never of God.

The Garabandal girls stopped having apparitions in the town church, stopping at its door, because The Virgin obeyed the local Bishop's order that such events not occur in the town church. Also, The Virgin often told the girls to obey their parents, even when that order contradicted what She wanted them to do. Draw your own conclusions about the importance of obedience to the authority God has placed over us in the eyes of God.

Ron Conte
8th May 2008, 03:00 PM
If the content of the alleged seer's messages contradict the teachings of TSM, then the alleged apparitions are false.

If the content is in harmony with Church teaching, then the alleged apparition may be true.

obedience to the Church is a better indicator than obedience to one particular bishop.

garabandalg
10th May 2008, 07:04 PM
I agree that obedience to the Church is a better indicator but, in the case of the Garabandal girls, there was no prescribed rule against having apparitions inside a church. In that case, simple obedience to the local bishop, despite that absence of formal prohibition, seemed a sign of Heaven's preference that we be obedient rather than defiant.

The Virgin often told the girls to obey their parents wishes that they do this or that, even minor things that seemed to have no importance. In addition, She often told them to obey their superiors even when those people seemed to be seeking things apparently contradictory to the dispersal of the messages.

Where there is no formal Church rule, no apparent reason why something should be done in a certain way or that someone who do or not do something, being called to obey whatever Church authority desires is, in my mind, something to be given great weight. The devil is the prince of lies, of disobedience and of defiance. I do not think that he is capable of consistently asking people to obey their parents, obey their local pastor etc, as such things probably disgust him.

Ron Conte
10th May 2008, 09:14 PM
Obedience to God has no limits.

Obedience to a Pope, Bishop, pastor, religious superior, parent, et cetera, always has limits.

Unlimited obedience is worship.
Worship of anyone other than God is idolatry.

As the tribulation unfolds, it will become clear that one must sometimes be disobedient to men in order to be obedient to God.

Examples:

There will be a papal election in which it is impossible for the Cardinals to follow the rules set by Pope John Paul II for the election; other rules will be possible to follow, but with much harm to the Church.

There will be elected two popes, and many persons will not know which one to obey.

There will be a succession of Popes with short reigns, some liberal, some conservative, some moderate, with varying positions on various issues.

There will be many Bishops and priests and religious who break from communion with the Pope during the great apostasy.

There will be much confusion in society. The idea of simply obeying the local Bishop, or even obeying in all things each successive Pope, will not be tenable.

Adhere to the teachings of the Church,and to the beliefs and practices of the Catholic Faith. Everything else is secondary and dispensible.

Paul Bellett
11th May 2008, 10:08 AM
As mentioned earlier, I have compliled the same Archive of Little Mary's Messages in .pdf and .doc file format.
These have been sourced from www.archive.org and the 2008 messages from this website.

http://www.syndalcatholic.org.au/MESSAGEs.pdf

or try downloading

http://www.syndalcatholic.org.au/MESSAGEs.doc

Help is required please from those in this forum, who have the 'Missing' messages, which are not in this Archive.

Here is an interesting one referring to 'The Warning' on Good Friday!

MESSAGE #2728 from the Blessed Mother

January 24, 2005

My daughter,

The day will come and all will need to be prepared. I am here to remind my children the day will come and all will need to be in a state of grace. All will see their soul and they will have but little time to repent.

Time is moving quickly, so please dear children, listen and obey. Turn away from sin and amend your ways now. Do not wait for this moment to arrive. Do penance for your sins, do penance every day and cleanse your soul regularly. Be humble, loving children and keep your focus on God. In this way, you will be led closer to Jesusí Most Sacred Heart.

Now, please keep your hearts open and allow God to heal you with His unending love and compassion. Allow God to purify you on this earth so you are prepared to see your soul. The day will come, so please keep moving forward in this time of Godís mercy and grace. The day will come and all will know just how many wounds they have added to Jesusí Most Precious Body. The day will come, so prepare now and light the way for others. Prepare now. Be true warriors for Christ. Amen.

Ron Conte
11th May 2008, 01:20 PM
I've placed the PDF on my site, in the apparitions section.

thanks

daytonafreak
11th May 2008, 02:07 PM
I have some of the missing messages. I'll see if I can post what I have in a word document.

daytonafreak
11th May 2008, 02:12 PM
Here are all of the messages from March and April 2008.

Paul Bellett
12th May 2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks Daytona for your file contribution and for Ron for making it available to those who wish to peruse them on CatholicPlanet.com
I have managed to extract at least another six months or more worth of missing messages which have been added to your recent addition, for the years 2004, 2005 and 2006. I am in the processing of updating it, and will certainly keep you posted regarding the progress in due course.

God bless and may you be blessed reading Little Mary's messages. :-)

Paul

Brother
12th May 2008, 04:57 PM
Attached are the messages that I have saved, if any of you need them, feel free to use them.

Brother
12th May 2008, 05:10 PM
Here I found another one and this one even mentions the Warning:

Jose
13th May 2008, 03:43 PM
Doesn't her repeated warning about nuclear war, destruction of cities, and air raid sirens going off because of war in the USA contrdict your findings?

Ron Conte
13th May 2008, 05:00 PM
Doesn't her repeated warning about nuclear war, destruction of cities, and air raid sirens going off because of war in the USA contrdict your findings?

No. World War 4 is a nuclear war between the U.S. and its allies and the extremist Arab/Muslims and the occupied territories. Whole cities will be destroyed.

I'm not familiar with any message about air raid sirens.

quiz1
14th May 2008, 09:09 PM
Thank you all for posting these messages. Is there not one archive for the messages? Was everything pulled down per the Bishop?

The Pines
19th May 2008, 07:29 PM
Just getting up to speed on Little Mary's messages. I was unaware of them until now, but they are so similar to those of Anne, a lay Apostle's, that I cannot stop thinking of Our Lady's message to one of the visionaries of Medjugorje in the spring of 1982...regarding so many reported visions of Mary,.." It is a gift from God. If it is necessary, I will appear in each home."

This situation begs us to ask ourselves, if the locutionist broadcast that she asked Our Lady what she should do, regarding the Bishop's order, and Our Lady said that she should continue publishing, would I think that she was disobedient?

Humility and obedience are two attributes of saints.

Paul Bellett
27th May 2008, 09:55 PM
I recently got an update through a friend of mind in Texas via email saying that Josie (Little Mary's secretary) told her that when the messages were stopped by the Bishop, Little Mary was crying and grieving. The only thing she kept saying was, "Poor Blessed Mother. Poor Jesus".
I know this is grieving their hearts and they are crying. Because now the messages are stopped from spreading to the whole world."
She told me that the slander that has been spread to the Bishop about Little Mary is not true.
This she reckons, has grieved the heart of Blessed Mother and Jesus. They tell us to pray for conversion of their souls.
The new Bishop will read the messages and decide for himself if he wants to promote them or not.

daytonafreak
28th May 2008, 05:15 AM
Thanks for the update Paul. It breaks my heart to hear it though. I will be praying for her and her Bishop.

Paul Bellett
15th August 2008, 01:03 PM
Just released in time for the Feast of the Assumption.

These 'new' but older messages have jusy come recently to hand from a pilgrim that went with Fr Fox and Little Mary to Fatima several years ago.
I have recompiled my original .pdf with a smaller font size mainly to save printing paper.
Later this month, I intend to create a hyperlink index, with clickable bookmarks under various topics, for instant quick navigation through the hundreds of pages, without the need of typing in a search for a preferred keyword inside the pdf document.

New file downloadable from: http://www.syndalcatholic.org.au/LMMsf.pdf

The numbers of the additional messages, are listed below as of 14th August:-

Ron Conte
15th August 2008, 01:21 PM
If anyone has a mailing address for little mary, please PM me.

Ron

js1975
18th August 2008, 08:00 PM
One thing I keenly noticed is the urgency in the messages. These messages are really direct and there is no fluff in them. The last message, stating that the United States will suffer, and also stating to depend on God and not the economy.

Paul, thanks for posting these. I imagine that 300+ pages may take me a while...

-jay

Ron Conte
18th August 2008, 08:55 PM
I'm glad to see that people are still sticking with little mary despite the prohibition of the Bishop. A local ordinary's decision should be taken seriously, but it is not the decision of the universal Church, nor is it infallible.

myLivingBread
19th August 2008, 03:35 AM
we read and meditate the messages in our Family daily Rosaries, we have benefit a lot spiritually as well as Providence from God, our problems were solved by God himself, it is like a miracle right in front of us!

js1975
20th August 2008, 02:53 AM
I read alot of these messages, and have read just about every message you have posted about false and true revelation. I think that you develop an ear after time.

-jay

Paul Bellett
7th September 2008, 08:51 AM
Whilst this internal document hyperlinking is still a work in progress for all of the keywords, I have come across 21 direct references to the Warning.

http://www.syndalcatholic.org.au/LittleMaryMessages.doc

Message #1529, I feel particulary stands out.
Also significant, there are also 37 separate messages regarding Abortion.
Here in Victoria they are just about to decriminalise it, so any women can have an abortion on any ground upto 24 weeks. Even then, a mother can still have an abortion any time after 24 weeks as long as she gets approval from her doctor.
There has been a big protest here blocking traffic in Melbourne this weekend, by thousands of antiabortion campaigners:-

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24304196-12377,00.html

daytonafreak
7th September 2008, 05:48 PM
Thank you Paul for your work on this. It is fascinating!

myLivingBread
7th April 2009, 06:18 AM
MESSAGE #3072 from the Blessed Mother
April 7, 2008

My daughter,I see behind closed doors and much evil is taking place all around the world. So many children choosing to live in sin. So many children ignoring Godís laws. Violent storms will shake the earth to wake mankind. Those who are choosing darkness will have but little time to decide whose side they want to be on. Those who are disobeying Godís laws will suffer, suffer tremendously. They will not have peace when God shakes this earth. They will not know which way to turn because of their refusal to come to know God. I say to my children, get down on your knees and pray, pray more. Come to know Our Lord so you have peace through all trials and storms. Repent and cleanse your soul so you have the grace needed to persevere. Let go of your selfish desires so you have more time to pray. Begin today if you are not praying together as a family. Come to Mass more often and pray, pray the Rosary. Join hands and pray in those groups that I have formed. Pray and live the Beatitudes. Obey, obey each Commandment. Do not allow the world to distract you. Keep your focus on My Son, Jesus.
Dear children, I am warning you. Respond, respond now to Heavenís call. You must begin today to build your relationship with God. You must repent and get down on your knees and pray. Amen

Climacus Areopagite
7th April 2009, 06:54 AM
thank you for posting this myLivingBread. I think that as things unfold I will pay closer attention to these ongoing true private messages from Heaven as a light and support, since the dichotomy between good and evil will increase. Also I've noticed how blinded I've been for such a long time to the futility of the world and its influences, and the utter preciousness of all that is good, and pure and holy in Jesus Christ, and His Church.

So posting these here is great as a reminder.

myLivingBread
2nd August 2011, 02:44 AM
Ron,

where isthe PDF of the messages?

Ron Conte
2nd August 2011, 01:32 PM
Ron,

where isthe PDF of the messages?

See this page:
http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2187&page=2
posts 17 and 18