Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 the Warning and the end of the time of peace [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : the Warning and the end of the time of peace

Ron Conte
25th May 2008, 05:20 PM
The Warning occurs April 10th, 2009.
The first part of the tribulation ends on April 1, 2040.
The time of peace, coinciding with the great monarch's reign,
is from 2040 to the mid 2060's.

In 2040, those who were prenatal or newborns at the time of the Warning
will be about 30 years old. Those who were about 9 or 10 at the time of the Warning will be about 40 years old. Those who were adults at the time of the Warning will be about 50 or older.

In 2065, those who were prenatal or newborns at the time of the Warning
will be about 55 years old. Those who were about 9 or 10 at the time of the Warning will be about 65 years old. Those who were adults at the time of the Warning will be about 75 or older.

Those who are under 55 or so years of age in the mid 2060's will not have experienced the Warning.

So as the time of peace after the first part of the tribulation unfolds, those who will be the leaders in society will have experienced the Warning. But by the end of that time of peace, most of the leaders in society will not have experienced the Warning.

Thus, the timing of the Warning has an effect on the end of the time of peace.

Rob
25th May 2008, 05:32 PM
Ron,

I see the point of the Warning as influencing the time of peace and holiness, but do you think the three days of darkness might have an impact as well in delaying the end of the time of peace and holiness, since they happen just prior the end of the first part of the tribulation and it's effect is truly dramatic?

VKallin
25th May 2008, 06:12 PM
The Warning occurs April 10th, 2009.
The first part of the tribulation ends on April 1, 2040.
The time of peace, coinciding with the great monarch's reign,
is from 2040 to the mid 2060's.

In 2040, those who were prenatal or newborns at the time of the Warning
will be about 30 years old. Those who were about 9 or 10 at the time of the Warning will be about 40 years old. Those who were adults at the time of the Warning will be about 50 or older.

In 2065, those who were prenatal or newborns at the time of the Warning
will be about 55 years old. Those who were about 9 or 10 at the time of the Warning will be about 65 years old. Those who were adults at the time of the Warning will be about 75 or older.

Those who are under 55 or so years of age in the mid 2060's will not have experienced the Warning.

So as the time of peace after the first part of the tribulation unfolds, those who will be the leaders in society will have experienced the Warning. But by the end of that time of peace, most of the leaders in society will not have experienced the Warning.

Thus, the timing of the Warning has an effect on the end of the time of peace.

Since the time that Christ lived on the earth, every living person has searched for God and settled for Faith. On April 10th of next year, every living person will meet God in a supernatural event. Every living person will know that God exists and they will understand their relationship with their creator as it exists at that moment. All past generations have lived and died, and learned the truth about their creator at a point beyond their control. This generation will know God while still in the flesh with the gift of the free will that was given to them by God. Let us pray for the faith and the wisdom to use it wisely.

Ron Conte
25th May 2008, 07:12 PM
Ron,

I see the point of the Warning as influencing the time of peace and holiness, but do you think the three days of darkness might have an impact as well in delaying the end of the time of peace and holiness, since they happen just prior the end of the first part of the tribulation and it's effect is truly dramatic?

After about 25 years, they will have forgotten about the Three Days of Darkness; they will not want to mention it, and the new generation will have grown up after it. People under 25 will not have experienced it.

Then, gradually, in the late 2060's and 2070's, the generation that experienced neither the Warning nor the Three Days of Darkness will take their places as leaders in society, and the sinfulness of the world will begin to increase.

Brother
25th May 2008, 07:45 PM
I think that after the Warning atheism will have almost disappeared. Except for some very few hardened hearts who can't accept God no matter what; but they vs. the people who will start believing in God, will make them unnoticeable, so those few will not try to go against the mayority and stay quiet.

However, after 20 years or so after the Chastisement, (for people who have not experienced the Warning nor the Chastisement), atheism will start to increase again and will start talking about the Waring and Chastisement as a fairy tale.

Rob
25th May 2008, 08:38 PM
However, after 20 years or so after the Chastisement, (for people who have not experienced the Warning nor the Chastisement), atheism will start to increase again and will start talking about the Waring and Chastisement as a fairy tale.

The worst thing however is that sinfulness will eventually reach a much higher level than today despite all those supernatural signs.

Ron Conte
25th May 2008, 09:18 PM
Yes, you are right about the resurrgence of atheism. I hadn't thought of that before.

The increase in sin in the world from the mid 2060's on will be gradual. For a time, even in the late 21st century (the 2070's, 80's, and 90's) the world will still be holier then than it is now. It will not be until about the 22nd century that the world become clearly and significantly more sinful than before the Warning.

Climacus Areopagite
25th May 2008, 09:42 PM
Brilliant Ron! I have been trying to figure out how it is that the world would begin to slip back into sin so quickly, and a few people have asked me for an explanation:

From Secret of La Salette:

21. ‘This peace among men will not be long; 25 years of abundant harvests will make them forget that the sins of men are the cause of all the pains which come upon the earth.’

Homo Viator
25th May 2008, 10:18 PM
Sometimes I think of the Warning and the effect it will have in each and everyone of us. And I wonder, what should we say to those people we truly know that have been doing big mistakes in life? For instance: if I know someone who has been doing big mistakes and doing wrong choices in life, should I approach that person after the Warning and say something like "Did you understand what God told you? Do you know what you have to do to be a better person?"

Or would this show a huge lack of humbleness? Perhaps it would be better not to say anything at all...

I was thinking about this issue while wondering about our role as advisors and people who could clarify others about the Warning.

Any clues?

Homo Viator

Ron Conte
25th May 2008, 10:37 PM
I don't know if you should approach someone in that situation. If you decide to, you might use a non-confrontational approach, asking them what the experience was like for them.

Very many people will seek among their friends, co-workers, relatives, neighbors, etc. anyone who can give them some explanation as to what will have happened to them during the warning. They will seek you out, ask you questions, etc. You probably will not have to approach them, they will approach you.

Rob
26th May 2008, 12:17 PM
They will seek you out, ask you questions, etc. You probably will not have to approach them, they will approach you.

Chapter 5 from the book of Daniel seems to confirm this:

{5:13} Then Daniel was brought in before the king. And the king spoke to him, saying, “Are you Daniel, of the sons of the captivity of Judah, whom my father the king led out of Judea?
{5:14} I have heard of you, that you have the spirit of the gods, and that greater knowledge, as well as understanding and wisdom, have been found in you.
{5:15} And now the wise astrologers have entered into my presence, so as to read this writing and to reveal to me its interpretation. And they were not able to tell me the meaning of this writing.
{5:16} Furthermore, I have heard about you that you can interpret obscure things and solve difficulties. So then, if you succeed in reading the writing, and in revealing its interpretation, you will be clothed with purple, and you will have a chain of gold around your neck, and you will be the third leader in my kingdom.”
{5:17} To this Daniel responded by saying directly to the king, “Your rewards should be for yourself, and the gifts of your house you may give to another, but I will read to you the writing, O king, and I will reveal to you its interpretation.

Ron Conte
26th May 2008, 01:10 PM
[Zechariah 12]
{12:8} In that day, the Lord will protect the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and even he who will have offended from them, in that day, will be like David, and the house of David will be like that of God, just like an angel of the Lord in their sight.

Shane
26th May 2008, 03:51 PM
I think that after the Warning atheism will have almost disappeared. Except for some very few hardened hearts who can't accept God no matter what; but they vs. the people who will start believing in God, will make them unnoticeable, so those few will not try to go against the mayority and stay quiet.

What function will the Permanent Signs have during the time after the period of peace?

Won't they still be irrefutable proof of the existence of God?

Ron Conte
26th May 2008, 04:51 PM
What function will the Permanent Signs have during the time after the period of peace?

Won't they still be irrefutable proof of the existence of God?

Some people will ignore these signs.
Some will admit that they are of God, but will begin to water down or alter the teaching of the Church.
Some will begin to give other explanations for these signs.

Brother
26th May 2008, 06:45 PM
The permanent signs will be seen by the atheist and unbelievers as natural effects. (I think that in part they are right because we always find a cause and effect [explanation] in God’s way of doing things, so even an apparition from an Angel can have a explanation for, He has already thought about all the details of an apparitions and, if we knew those details [what forms Angels, its composition, etc.], we will explain them). In other words, there is no no-sense in God’s way of doing things but we have to remember that the world itself, everything we see and contemplate is a miracle of God.

We tend to take for granted the miraculous things that we see everyday, such as the sun, cloud, life itself, they are a miracle of creation but since we get used to them, we tend to lose, forget or not valorize them.

The rainbow is a sign of God to humanity that He will not chastise the world with another flood or to that magnitude; however, today it’s seen by the secular world as a natural effect and find nothing miraculous about it.

The unbelievers find nothing miraculous about the permanent spring of water that flows from a rock (grotto) at Lourdes, a place of a true apparition from our Lady, and simply forget about it.

So, unbelievers will always find an excuse or their version of an explanation about signs of God that fit their ungodly criteria.

Shane
26th May 2008, 07:55 PM
It's almost as though some people are (and will continue to do so) going out of their way to deny God and anything associated with Him.

I can't bear to imagine how hard of heart these people who call themselves atheists must be.

Although I remember a few years ago I knew someone who professed himself to be an atheist, but looking back at it now, to him it was more of a 'radical' attachment, like a fashion label, for he, young as I was, had been raised (to the best of my knowledge) in a steadfast Catholic home and he wasn't too convinced of the 'atheist' perspective.

I remember him asking me in school one day what was my understanding of the 'end times' and when I thought they would occur. It was more of an urgent question than a derisionary one. I could see doubt in his expressions.

Although to this day he still professes himself to be an atheist, as far as I know.

I wonder then, are atheists those who close their eyes and their hearts and live by the world, rather than listen to any truth? Or are atheists fully and wholeheartedly convinced that God does not exist and have 'proof' to substantiate their claims?

I don't think so.

If a crowd of 100 people stand outside on a sunny day, and one faces the other way and shuts his eyes, he can profess that there is no sun, when all the other 99 can see the light. The ground he stands on, therefore, would be very thin indeed.

VKallin
27th May 2008, 11:04 AM
The Warning will be a gift from God. A prescious opportunity to know where you stand in Gods eyes at a specific point in your life. No other generation has ever been granted this gift. It will given while you are still in the flesh.....with a free will........ and some portion of your mortal life still in place to be used to mend your ways in God's eyes.

How many people will benefit from the Warning as God intends? Ron has told us that we will know in two days after the Warning !!!!!! If we repent and accept God's gift, we will recieve the day of consolation on Easter Sunday. How many people will fail to recognize the warning for what it is, and fail to acknowledge it as God intends. How many people will miss the day of consolation because they had no advance knowledge of the event and were not prepared to accept it?

Is it an accident or a coindidence that Ron has put this puzzle together and shared it with us? Do you think we may have some responsibility here?

Therese
31st May 2008, 10:15 AM
Yes VKallin, I think we do have a responsibility, I no longer believe that I just stumbled across this website, Regards, Therese