Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Understanding May 25th Medjugorje Message [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Understanding May 25th Medjugorje Message

Paul Bellett
26th May 2008, 07:35 AM
"Dear children! In this time of grace, when God has permitted me to be with you, little children, I call you anew to conversion. Work on the salvation of the world in a special way while I am with you. God is merciful and gives special graces, therefore, seek them through prayer. I am with you and do not leave you alone. Thank you for having responded to my call."

It certainly does have a ring of urgency to it. Like Blessed Faustina wrote in her Divine Mercy Diary "First I am coming as the King of Mercy, and then as the King of Justice". Clearly I believe we are still in the mercy cycle phase.
Some say that Our Lady will only stay around until the Permanent Signs appear, hence I'm inferring that there is a reason she is saying that "In this time of grace, when God has permitted me to be with you, little children".

I wonder if this resembles any relation to what is in Revelation 12:6, or is this for a later time frame? Not quite certain about this.

{12:6} And the woman fled into solitude, where a place was being held ready by God, so that they might pasture her in that place for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

VKallin
17th June 2008, 11:01 AM
The following is posted on Spirit Daily this morning. I have visited Mirjana's home and heard this visionary speak. She is a very humble and impressive person.

http://www.spiritdaily.com/mirjanainterview.htm

garabandalg
18th June 2008, 12:30 AM
There are clearly two phases here, and we are approaching the end of the first one, which you may call mercy....

Mario
18th June 2008, 01:59 PM
"Dear children! In this time of grace, when God has permitted me to be with you, little children, I call you anew to conversion. Work on the salvation of the world in a special way while I am with you. God is merciful and gives special graces, therefore, seek them through prayer. I am with you and do not leave you alone. Thank you for having responded to my call."

It certainly does have a ring of urgency to it. Like Blessed Faustina wrote in her Divine Mercy Diary "First I am coming as the King of Mercy, and then as the King of Justice". Clearly I believe we are still in the mercy cycle phase.
Some say that Our Lady will only stay around until the Permanent Signs appear, hence I'm inferring that there is a reason she is saying that "In this time of grace, when God has permitted me to be with you, little children".

Paul,

In June, 1995, Our Lady encouraged us:

I invite you, little children, to be my joyful carriers of peace in this troubled world. Pray for peace so that as soon as possible a time of peace which my heart waits impatiently for may reign.

Notice her tender impatience, a sign of her great love for us and for the Father's Will. Mary anticipates the Era of Peace.

Take note of the subtle change in phraseology in December of that year:

Jesus is the King of Peace and only He can give you the peace that you seek. I am with you and I present you to Jesus in a special way, now in this new time in which one should decide for Him. This time is the time of grace.

Even though we still await the time of peace, we are now in a singular, new time of grace. I suppose this time is a grace of preparation for the days of trial and chastisement. How important for us to proclaim His Mercy and to truly love others from the heart! This new time of grace is the final opportunity. We are the apostles of Mary as was foreseen by St. Louis De Montfort.

Now, 12.5 years later, Mary reminds us that we are still in this special time of grace. In my heart, I perceive that we must be simple, pure, and determined to practice the art of living our Mother's messages. The time appears to be short, but what an awesome privilege to be living in these days.

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

Paul Bellett
18th June 2008, 08:46 PM
Yes, we need to be truly grateful for Jesus's mercy. Its easy to take what is happening around us for granted.
Having the freedom in the West to express our faith, is not a priviledge that Iraqi christians have available to them. Most have fled into Syria, to escape the persecution from Shilite Militias patrolling around in Iraq. A recent documentary I watched, showed officially stamped warrants of arrest forms, 'to slit Iraqi christian throats', circulated around the town, for not converting to Islam.
It is a real blessing therefore, no matter what 'storm' happens in our world, graces of peace and joy can still be given to us in our hearts, from our Blessed Mother and from Jesus, for those who truly pray and continuely seek and carry out God's will.