Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Cardinal Arinze on private revelation [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Cardinal Arinze on private revelation

Ron Conte
18th August 2008, 03:00 PM
see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29f69elBzvs
a good talk by Arinze on distinguishing true from false,
he even mentions that some FPR are from the devil.

Brother
18th August 2008, 05:50 PM
For some reason that youtube video is not playing in my computer.

Ron Conte
18th August 2008, 05:52 PM
You need the latest version of Adobe Flash player (free software), and Javascript turned on in your browser.

VKallin
18th August 2008, 07:15 PM
But it is pretty much a re-statement of what Ron has already published.

Brother
18th August 2008, 08:27 PM
You need the latest version of Adobe Flash player (free software), and Javascript turned on in your browser.

Ok, I'll check it out.

js1975
19th August 2008, 02:13 AM
Ron,

I stumbled across your video about the next Pope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnm-UnHD9D4

Good job. It may add to the video to have some background sounds, maybe classical music of some sort?

-jay

Ron Conte
19th August 2008, 02:49 AM
copyright becomes an issue with music; anyway, it is not necessary.

needDivineMercy
19th August 2008, 06:15 PM
I really enjoined Cardinal Arinze's videos. I have not heard him speak before...he has a common sense and simple quality to his explanations. He is firm and clear minded but also friendly and very warm - I did not know this about him.
The more I listened the more I liked him.

Brother
19th August 2008, 07:34 PM
I also like and strongly agree with his views on Liturgical Dance.

I highly recommend this video too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uaWNWE8CZk

On another note, his English is pretty good! Very understandable.

js1975
20th August 2008, 02:36 AM
I also suggest his familyland podcast. He is comical with some questions posed to him, and I think you will like it. He has alot of podcasts by now on all sorts of topics. His last several podcasts are actually video-casts.

-jay