Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 The Effect of the Warning on U.S. Politics [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : The Effect of the Warning on U.S. Politics

Ron Conte
23rd February 2009, 08:21 PM
I've just posted a new article, which answers some questions about the Warning and its effect on U.S. and world politics:

The Effect of the Warning on U.S. Politics
http://www.catholicplanet.com/future/warning-politics.htm

Angela
23rd February 2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks, Ron

Shane
23rd February 2009, 10:45 PM
Excellent, I'll get stuck in!

Dan A
24th February 2009, 01:05 AM
I could see that happening and the resulting turmoil in politics being unprecedented.

Pav
24th February 2009, 01:48 AM
Ron,

Have all the seers of Medjugorje received all ten secrets or is this expected to occur soon.

js1975
24th February 2009, 02:01 AM
Good article Ron.

In several places you mention that people who die as a result of the warning will not be insignificant. Do you have a number in mind? 500, or 1,000, or 50,000? Just curious what you are thinking. I also wonder if sections of our country will form pockets of people who may be holy or others who may be very sinful. Do you have any thoughts on that concept?

thanks!
jay

Ron Conte
24th February 2009, 02:25 AM
Ron,

Have all the seers of Medjugorje received all ten secrets or is this expected to occur soon.

No, as far as I know, three of the seers still have yet to receive the tenth secret. I do not expect this to happen before the first secret (the Warning).

Ron Conte
24th February 2009, 02:34 AM
Good article Ron.

In several places you mention that people who die as a result of the warning will not be insignificant. Do you have a number in mind? 500, or 1,000, or 50,000? Just curious what you are thinking. I also wonder if sections of our country will form pockets of people who may be holy or others who may be very sinful. Do you have any thoughts on that concept?

thanks!
jay

Some persons will die of shock at the Warning. Some persons will react by committing suicide (as Judas Iscariot did when he realized his own sins). I think that the former will be more prevalent than the latter.

There are perhaps 6.7 billion people on earth. The number who die at the Warning worldwide will likely be in the millions. There are perhaps 300 million persons in the U.S. The number who die at the Warning worldwide will likely be in the tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands.

No, there will not be geographic sections of the nation that are either holy or sinful.

TheGiftOfLife
24th February 2009, 02:50 AM
Thanks for more detail on that Ron.

For those who want to keep track of the 2 apparitions, here are the links in order of which I think are most authentic.

Garabandal.us (Joey L's site)
Garabandal.com (not sure but I think associated with Joey L.)
Garabandal.org (Maria Saraco's site..The one that thinks the Miracle is in April.not the greatest site)

www.medjugorje.net (http://www.medjugorje.net) (I think its one of the visionaries siblings site)
www.medjugorje.org (http://www.medjugorje.org)
www.medjugorje.ws (http://www.medjugorje.ws)

They all tell the status of the secrets. They do get upated real time as I remember seeing the actual posting on one of these sites in 1998 when Jacov got his 10th secret

Sacredcello
24th February 2009, 07:18 AM
I've just posted a new article, which answers some questions about the Warning and its effect on U.S. and world politics:

The Effect of the Warning on U.S. Politics
http://www.catholicplanet.com/future/warning-politics.htm

it would be a very extraordinary thing to have all 4 people ahead of Hillary Clinton for the presidency to either die or resign. I confess that I had to look up Robert Byrd and was shocked to realize that the person who is third in line for the presidency was a former member of the Klu Klux Klan. He is also quite elderly, so perhaps it is not too unreasonable a prediction.

Ron Conte
24th February 2009, 11:22 AM
A few persons claim that President Obama was not born in the United States, but in Kenya. I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is true, then when the Warning occurs, he will likely admit that he was not born in the U.S. and will resign from office. Vice-President Biden would then have uncertain legal standing to succeed to the office of the President, since he was elected on a ticket with someone who was ineligible. He would likely resign also. Then if the Speaker of the House and the President pro tempore of the Senate each either resign or die, the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, would then become the U.S. President.

garabandalg
24th February 2009, 12:32 PM
Ron, while your scenario would be interesting, I respectfully doubt that it will happen. I believe that Obama would possibly change his position on abortion, but admitting that he should have never been elected in the first place and therefore all the hype, campaign etc plus the whole first Black American in The White House thing was not a genuine thing would be too much for him and his supporters to go to.

I think it is time we let go of the Hillary as President thing when we need this kind of thing for that to occur. Although, if Obama, Biden and others died of shock, I guess she could still become U.S. president. Figures she would outlive them all when subjected to the truth since she often seems very adept at denying or twisting it herself.

Bible Apprentice
24th February 2009, 02:03 PM
Message of Our Lady to Mirjana Soldo on February 2, 2009.
"Dear children,
With a motherly heart, today I desire to remind you of, namely, to draw your attention to, God's immeasurable love and the patience which ensues from it. Your Father is sending me and is waiting. He is waiting for your open hearts to be ready for His works. He is waiting for your hearts to be united in Christian love and mercy in the spirit of my Son. Do not lose time, children, because you are not its masters. Thank you."

The Blessed Mother's reference to time has that added sense of urgency one would expect at clitical times.

Peace.

Ron Conte
24th February 2009, 04:25 PM
Ron, while your scenario would be interesting, I respectfully doubt that it will happen. I believe that Obama would possibly change his position on abortion, but admitting that he should have never been elected in the first place and therefore all the hype, campaign etc plus the whole first Black American in The White House thing was not a genuine thing would be too much for him and his supporters to go to.

I think it is time we let go of the Hillary as President thing when we need this kind of thing for that to occur. Although, if Obama, Biden and others died of shock, I guess she could still become U.S. president. Figures she would outlive them all when subjected to the truth since she often seems very adept at denying or twisting it herself.

I could be wrong on this point, as I was wrong in my prediction that Hillary would be elected. This is my interpretation of God's Providence with some speculation as to how events might possibly unfold. But your position is reasonable and faithful. It will be interesting to see how events unfold. I cannot possibly anticipate all of the very substantial and wide-ranging effects of the Warning on the human race.

garabandalg
24th February 2009, 05:01 PM
Ron, I appreciate your words and I am sure that nobody here expects you to even try to anticipate everything that will happen as a result of the Warning. Surely, if it occurs as you have predicted, that alone will be a great gift to all who have learned of it through your efforts.

TheGiftOfLife
24th February 2009, 06:03 PM
My guess, knowing that 75% of the population accepts abortion in some form, people will be in shock and not know what to say or how to respond. At least for a few days. My guess is that Obama will either resign or possibly die. His inauthenticity (i feel) runs deep. The entire administration would need someone to step in and I agree that a Strong, Repentant, possibly Post-Abortive Woman, would be accepted. Especially since Hillary won more votes during the Primary. I for one would find it hard to trust anyone who was pro-abortion simply because of the wolf-in-sheeps-cloathing concept. I doubt VERY highly that a 100% Pro-Life person would become Pro-Abortion or follow the devil after such a warning. Maybe, but I dont think so.

Shane
24th February 2009, 09:45 PM
It is important not get too preoccupied about the number who may die at the Warning; the purpose of the event is to strengthen the faithful, not to strike dead everyone with at least a moderate attraction to sin. As predicted, a good number may indeed die. But this does not mean that every sinful person will drop dead; the Warning is an offer of merciful repentance and grace from God.

Ron Conte
24th February 2009, 09:47 PM
The number who die at the Warning is a small percentage, very probably much less than 1%.

sammy
25th February 2009, 02:07 PM
Even if 1/100th of 1% of the world died, it would still be about 700,000 people. Sammy.

garabandalg
25th February 2009, 02:51 PM
What matters is not numbers, but the wakeup call the Warning represents. The rest is in God's Hands, where it belongs.

Jeanne D'Arc
25th February 2009, 09:58 PM
I received an email this afternoon from Joey Lomangino's website and in the middle of the article was mentioned that there would be no advance notice from the Garabandl seers before the Warning. Interesting in light of the impression that the Warning is the first secret of Medjugorie and the secret will be forewarned by Fr. Petar. The plot thickens. These are indeed interesting times. May God bless and keep us all.
Joan

Ron Conte
25th February 2009, 10:39 PM
Yes, as far as I can determine, none of the Garabandal seers know the exact date of the Warning. One seer is said to know the year of the Warning, and Conchita knows the date of the Miracle.

Shane
26th February 2009, 01:56 AM
This was the main part of the e-mail:

Dear Friends,

There has been a recent increase in interest concerning the Warning and Miracle. We have briefly summarized the events in
the text below and provided links to the most essential materials on our site. More information is contained in the various books
and articles found there, however the following links highlight the necessary information everyone should know.

The Warning, which will not be announced in advance, will be experienced by the entire world and while shocking
will be for the benefit of all people. It will serve to correct the conscience and purify the world for the coming Miracle.

The Great Miracle, which will follow the Warning within twelve months and will be announced eight days in advance,
will be experienced by those in or near the village of Garabandal. Those present will experience a miraculous outpouring of grace.
There will be physical healings and spiritual conversions. The Miracle will conclude with a visible sign left at the pines until the end of time.

Ron Conte
26th February 2009, 02:34 AM
This false conclusion, that the Miracle occurs within 12 months of the Warning, is going to cause many persons to disbelieve Garabandal once those 12 months pass without the Miracle. I think one of the visionaries predicted that many people would lose their confidence in Garabandal; this is the reason.

TheGiftOfLife
26th February 2009, 02:51 AM
I have heard and seen a video interview with Mari Loli and she said she knows only the year of the warning.

Paul Bellett
27th February 2009, 05:39 AM
A few persons claim that President Obama was not born in the United States, but in Kenya. I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is true, then when the Warning occurs, he will likely admit that he was not born in the U.S. and will resign from office. Vice-President Biden would then have uncertain legal standing to succeed to the office of the President, since he was elected on a ticket with someone who was ineligible. He would likely resign also. Then if the Speaker of the House and the President pro tempore of the Senate each either resign or die, the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, would then become the U.S. President.

Here in the State of Victoria, two years ago we had a situation where the Premier of Victoria had resigned from office.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bracks ). However since he and his deputy were buddies (i.e. close colleagues), the deputy also felt also compelled to resign the very same day.. I think Steve Bracks resigned for family personal reasons. His son was going off the rails, and had been involved in an accident involving a charge of drunk driving.
So if Obama was to resign, his deputy (Joe Biden) could possibly go out resigning in sympathy with him, because of their close working relationship together.
This Nancy Pelosi who leads the Speaker of the House, was quoted as saying recently that 500 million jobs are lost every month, which is quite funny really when there are only 300 Million in the USA. Therefore she does not strike me as a leader that can take over from Obama.
I don't know who the President pro tempore of the Senate is, as he gets little coverage in the Media. The next person down from this person (Hillary) we all clearly know and she would have no qualms taking the position of POTUS. So I guess the Warning, even though if it seems a bit of a stretch, is capable of turning the current political administration on its head, as well as other political entities throughout the world.

The attorneys throughout the USA have still not given up on the "Natural Born Citizen " issue which won't go away. - here is a well documented link :- http://defendourfreedoms.us/2009/02/25/open-letter-response-to-the-lt-easerling-story-covered-by-bryant-jordan-of-militarycom.aspx

jack
27th February 2009, 07:00 AM
Yes, as far as I can determine, none of the Garabandal seers know the exact date of the Warning. One seer is said to know the year of the Warning, and Conchita knows the date of the Miracle.

Ron,
I am a little confused. You have earlier written that all the secrets will be revealed in advance. Is this your opinion now also. Specifically I want to know whether the 1st secret (the warning) will be announced during the holy week. Also will the Church authorities approve of such an announcement.

jack

Ron Conte
27th February 2009, 10:50 AM
Ron,
I am a little confused. You have earlier written that all the secrets will be revealed in advance. Is this your opinion now also. Specifically I want to know whether the 1st secret (the warning) will be announced during the holy week. Also will the Church authorities approve of such an announcement.

jack

The secrets of Medjugorje are announced in advance.

But the seers of Garabandal will not announce the Warning in advance, only the Miracle.

The temporal authority of the Church has not approved of Medjugorje or Garabandal. So the announcement of the first secret will come from the visionary (through a priest) and then it will be spread by those devoted to Medjugorje and by the media.

TheGiftOfLife
27th February 2009, 01:53 PM
Here is the authentic link following the Obama inelligabilty theory.

I have been following this story since before Mr. Berg filed his lawsuit.

Keep in mind that Mr. Berg is a Democrat and a member of the NAACP.

http://www.obamacrimes.info/index.html

The site gets updated frequently.

Also, I urge you all to familiarize yourselves with the Garabandal/Medj. apparitions. The information actually given by the seers is not that much or that complicated. Its all the speculation that gets hairy. This I feel will help you all understand Ron's hypothesis better and also give him a break from answering the same questions over and over again.

In Him!

gateKeeper
27th February 2009, 04:16 PM
This false conclusion, that the Miracle occurs within 12 months of the Warning, is going to cause many persons to disbelieve Garabandal once those 12 months pass without the Miracle. I think one of the visionaries predicted that many people would lose their confidence in Garabandal; this is the reason.

Ron,

Do you think there will be a "false" announcement of the miricle 12 months after the warning leading many to Garabandal and leaving them with nothing but disbelief and doubt or do you think there will be no announcement at all until May 2, 2010?

Ron Conte
27th February 2009, 04:59 PM
Do you think there will be a "false" announcement of the miricle 12 months after the warning leading many to Garabandal and leaving them with nothing but disbelief and doubt or do you think there will be no announcement at all until May 2, 2010?

I think that many persons will continue, after the Warning, to believe that the Miracle will occur within 12 months. So they will claim that the latest possible date for the Miracle would be April 9 (or April 10 or 11, some might say). When April 9, 10, and 11 of 2010 pass without the Miracle, many will turn away from Garabandal. And Conchita cannot correct them by giving the date of the Miracle until 8 days before May 13th, which would be Wednesday, May 5th.

They will expect the Miracle on one of these days:

Holy Thursday (Thursday, April 1, 2010)
Good Friday (Friday, April 2, 2010)
Holy Saturday (Saturday, April 3, 2010)
Easter Sunday (Sunday, April 4, 2010)
Divine Mercy Sunday (Sunday, April 11, 2010)

But it won't occur until this day:

Ascension (Thursday, May 13, 2010)

garabandalg
27th February 2009, 10:16 PM
The last message given to Conchita at Garabandal and the Miracle of The Visible Host both occurred beyond the time expected by most people, and sure enough,many left or became upset. God uses precise dates and times to test the soul, for faith begins when precision ends.