Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 E-mail from Joye's Website [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : E-mail from Joye's Website

Bible Apprentice
27th February 2009, 06:55 PM
Received this e-mail 2/25/09 from Joye's LoMangino's website

What to Know about the Warning and Miracle
Dear Friends,
There has been a recent increase in interest concerning the Warning and Miracle. We have briefly summarized the events in the text below and provided links to the most essential materials on our site. More information is contained in the various books and articles found there, however the following links highlight the necessary information everyone should know.
The Warning, which will not be announced in advance, will be experienced by the entire world and while shocking will be for the benefit of all people. It will serve to correct the conscience and purify the world for the coming Miracle.
The Great Miracle, which will follow the Warning within twelve months and will be announced eight days in advance, will be experienced by those in or near the village of Garabandal. Those present will experience a miraculous outpouring of grace. There will be physical healings and spiritual conversions. The Miracle will conclude with a visible sign left at the pines until the end of time.
The Warning by Connie Hoebich (http://trk.laserpostal.com/tools/home.aspx?gcode=y&ci=10DE67839BB5&cni=17D86782)
Warning and Miracle Leaflet (http://trk.laserpostal.com/tools/home.aspx?gcode=y&ci=10DE67839BBA&cni=17D86782)
Warning and Miracle Magazine (http://trk.laserpostal.com/tools/home.aspx?gcode=y&ci=10DE67839BBB&cni=17D86782)
The best explanation on video of the coming events was given by Conchita in the early 1980s. If you would like a DVD of the BBC Interview After the Visions, we would be happy to send one complimentary copy to members of our email list. Please send an email to joey@garabandalny.org (http://trk.laserpostal.com/tools/home.aspx?gcode=y&ci=10DE67839CB2&cni=17D86782) with ATV in the subject line. Please include your name, address, city, country and zip code. Supplies are limited to one per email, first come first served.
The best preparation for the Events is to live the Message and remain in the state of grace through prayer and frequent reception of the sacraments. Please continue to pray and promote.

Shane
28th February 2009, 12:25 AM
I think that it is providential that this is coming to light at this time.

Joey
28th February 2009, 04:03 AM
I agree with you, Shane. If Conchita knows the year of the Warning, it's no wonder that these flares are being sent up. Joey Lomangino has been waiting very faithfully for these days just ahead.

Ron Conte
28th February 2009, 10:55 AM
Conchita knows the date of the Miracle.
Another seer, Mari Loli i think, knows the year of the Warning.

I suppose that Conchita can conclude that the Warning is about a year before the Miracle. But if she mistakenly thinks that the Warning is less than a year before the Miracle, she might consider that it could occur in either 2010 or 2009.

As far as I can tell, the visionaries have mistakenly concluded that the Miracle will occur less than 12 months after the Warning. This is going to create some problems, especially once the Warning occurs. I expect that some visionaries will speak out against my date for the Miracle. And Conchita will not be able to correct them, lest she thereby disclose the date of the Miracle.

Therese
18th March 2009, 01:17 PM
Ron, I recently read an interview with Mari Loli on the Garabandal website[I think the interview was from the 1980's] and she does know the YEAR of the warning

gateKeeper
18th March 2009, 04:15 PM
joey claims in the e-mail above that the warning will not be anounced in advance. Does he not know that mirjana will anounce the warning on April 7th???

Brother
18th March 2009, 04:59 PM
In a 1980 interview, Conchita said that the Chastisement would occur during the lifetime of her children who were around 5 years old at that time (They may be in their 30's now).

Here's the link, but it's in Spanish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vIZElmN7eA&feature=related

Ron Conte
18th March 2009, 05:02 PM
joey claims in the e-mail above that the warning will not be anounced in advance. Does he not know that mirjana will anounce the warning on April 7th???

He knows that the visionaries of Garabandal will not announce the Warning in advance. He assumes that no one else knows the date of the Warning, but that is an incorrect assumption. Mary did not say at Garabandal that no one else would know or announce the date of the Warning. This is why claims made about true private revelations must be weighed and interpreted, and not treated as Gospel truth (that goes for my predictions of the future as well).