Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Dechtice, Slovakia [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Dechtice, Slovakia

Ron Conte
11th August 2006, 10:41 PM
I've now added another apparition to my list of trustworthy and reliable apparitions:

Dechtice, Slovakia - seven youths receive hundreds of messages from the Virgin Mary (similar to Medjugorje)

http://www.avemaria.sk/dechtice/?lang=en

Take a look for yourselves and see what you think.

Ron

Hope
12th August 2006, 01:42 AM
This is the first that I've heard of these particular apparitions. I'm trying to find more information concerning the events surrounding these apparitions, but I'm not having much luck.

I didn't read all the messages, but the few that I read could have been written by anyone familiar with the teachings of the Church. The messages are good, but as to whether they are divinely inspired or not, is hard to tell. I guess that's why I am searching for more information about what is going on there.

Can anyone link me up?

Thanks.

Mario
12th August 2006, 02:53 AM
I guess that's why I am searching for more information about what is going on there.

Can anyone link me up?

Thanks.

Eternity,

Did you click on the information button at the website that has the messages. It describes the history and such.

Shalom!

Hope
14th August 2006, 01:37 AM
I tried that the first time and could only get the yeaars and months with the messages. I did what you said the second time, and Wah-lah, I found what I was looking for. Thanks.

Rob
9th April 2008, 04:20 PM
Here is the translation of a magazine article talking about the ten secrets of Dechtice, which can be found in the Dechtice website:

http://www.avemaria.sk/dechtice/

---------------------------------------

Nine Secrets

In this period of time people are preparing in many different ways. There are many interesting things happening. If we had to tell it in a human language, then we could say that the Virgin Mary and the Holy Spirit are working fast and steady. In the charismatic meeting in Prešov, Sister Iźyk-Dekovska in one of her speeches reminded that even in the jewish nation the Holy Spirit is working: “The country which used to shout: - Crucify him! Today is coming the Spirit of Truth and people are understanding that the Messiah came 2000 years ago. In many countries where Jews live, the Holy Spirit is coming. In the countries which once made the Soviet Union, there were not long ago many meetings, in which Jews started to believe and confess that Jesus Christ is their Savior. There are 40 rabbis in Jerusalem to whom the Holy Spirit has revealed that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. Now they are meeting every night and study the Word of God, and the Spirit of Truth is giving them a great understanding- that the Lord is coming, and the day is coming when He will show with great power….”
We are living in an era in which we are waiting for the triumph of the Virgin Mary’s Immaculate Heart. This era of signs and events, which are preceding and in which will occur the predicted events, Mary is giving knowledge to the seers. Lucia from Fatima knows about them and the seers from Medjugorje and the visionaries from Dechtice. These information are hidden in secrets, which will be revealed at the right time.
Three of the seers from Dechtice got nine secrets and are waiting for the tenth one. The others should get five secrets. Even tough the seers can’t reveal the actual secrets, some introductory signs can be disclosed.

About the secrets, I asked Martin Gavenda:
“I can’t reveal you the secrets, but what I can tell you some background events.
Before the first secret occurs flood will precede (you certainly remember the floods, which happened last year- note from the publisher). The events which are contained in the first secret, will happen three days before the second secret. I will not disclose the second secret by telling you that it includes a great warning. The third secret is about the great miracle, which the Virgin Mary promised. The content of the other secrets is seven punishments, which will come in case humanity will not convert at the warning. About the great warning I can only tell you this, people will like first see it and then they will experience it inside themselves. One will get understanding of his interior, of what he did bad, good, what he didn’t do and could have done….It will be a great grace from God – one will understand his inside and the truth. Before will come the Christian persecution…It will not be the end of the world, but the end of times.
That is why the Virgin Mary comes, so that she can prepare us for these events. That is why she persistently requests us to live the messages. She is teaching us to live in God’s presence, and continuous holy grace through the Blessed Sacrament. She teaches us to love everybody, even our enemies. Those who will live according to her indications have nothing to fear. It will be more difficult for those who do not keep God’s commandments. From us a lot is expected…I haven’t received the tenth secret yet.”

What else should we add? If we learn to live according to the Gospel to which Mary is guiding us according to her messages, which are explained in other words through the Gospel, then nothing else is left for us than a great joy, knowing that we live in a period when we shall be witness of the triumph of the Virgin Mary’s Immaculate heart. With the help of our prayers, fasts and sacrifices we can help our Queen of heaven to stamp on the serpent’s head. Let a great joy fill our hearts, because we shall experience a great grace from God and we shall be witnesses of a new era.

Published in the magazine AVE 7/98

----------------------------------

I think that there are some slight misunderstandings in the description of the secrets, as so far this is one of the few published interviews of one of the visionaries.
In both Garabandal and especially Medjugorje the visionaries have talked abundantly about the secrets for a number of years, so more details are known and can be compared, but for Dechtice (a recent apparition) no many interviews have been given, so the few articles reporting the secrets can contanin more misunderstandings. Take it with a grain of salt.

VKallin
9th April 2008, 05:02 PM
Rob....thanks for the translation. I was unfamiliar with these apparitions. I am impressed with the similarities to Medjugorje.

garabandalg
10th April 2008, 12:59 PM
Seems to me that the test of trustworthy vs. untrustworthy revelations and apparitions stems as much from what is not said ( antichrist here, 3 days of darkness around the corner, Christ coming soon, weather reports, use of modern slang and expressions etc) as what is said ( consistent with Church teaching, Heavenly tone and expression, etc)

Based on that criteria, these messages score well.

Nachete
11th April 2008, 02:16 AM
Here is the translation of a magazine article talking about the ten secrets of Dechtice, which can be found in the Dechtice website:

Nine Secrets

In this period of time people are preparing in many different ways. There are many interesting things happening. If we had to tell it in a human language, then we could say that the Virgin Mary and the Holy Spirit are working fast and steady. In the charismatic meeting in Prešov, Sister Iźyk-Dekovska in one of her speeches reminded that even in the jewish nation the Holy Spirit is working: “The country which used to shout: - Crucify him! Today is coming the Spirit of Truth and people are understanding that the Messiah came 2000 years ago. In many countries where Jews live, the Holy Spirit is coming. In the countries which once made the Soviet Union, there were not long ago many meetings, in which Jews started to believe and confess that Jesus Christ is their Savior. There are 40 rabbis in Jerusalem to whom the Holy Spirit has revealed that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. Now they are meeting every night and study the Word of God, and the Spirit of Truth is giving them a great understanding- that the Lord is coming, and the day is coming when He will show with great power….”
We are living in an era in which we are waiting for the triumph of the Virgin Mary’s Immaculate Heart. This era of signs and events, which are preceding and in which will occur the predicted events, Mary is giving knowledge to the seers. Lucia from Fatima knows about them and the seers from Medjugorje and the visionaries from Dechtice. These information are hidden in secrets, which will be revealed at the right time.
Three of the seers from Dechtice got nine secrets and are waiting for the tenth one. The others should get five secrets. Even tough the seers can’t reveal the actual secrets, some introductory signs can be disclosed.

“I can’t reveal you the secrets, but what I can tell you some background events.
Before the first secret occurs flood will precede (you certainly remember the floods, which happened last year- note from the publisher). The events which are contained in the first secret, will happen three days before the second secret. I will not disclose the second secret by telling you that it includes a great warning. The third secret is about the great miracle, which the Virgin Mary promised. The content of the other secrets is seven punishments, which will come in case humanity will not convert at the warning. About the great warning I can only tell you this, people will like first see it and then they will experience it inside themselves. One will get understanding of his interior, of what he did bad, good, what he didn’t do and could have done….It will be a great grace from God – one will understand his inside and the truth. Before will come the Christian persecution…It will not be the end of the world, but the end of times.
That is why the Virgin Mary comes, so that she can prepare us for these events. That is why she persistently requests us to live the messages. She is teaching us to live in God’s presence, and continuous holy grace through the Blessed Sacrament. She teaches us to love everybody, even our enemies. Those who will live according to her indications have nothing to fear. It will be more difficult for those who do not keep God’s commandments. From us a lot is expected…I haven’t received the tenth secret yet.”

What else should we add? If we learn to live according to the Gospel to which Mary is guiding us according to her messages, which are explained in other words through the Gospel, then nothing else is left for us than a great joy, knowing that we live in a period when we shall be witness of the triumph of the Virgin Mary’s Immaculate heart. With the help of our prayers, fasts and sacrifices we can help our Queen of heaven to stamp on the serpent’s head. Let a great joy fill our hearts, because we shall experience a great grace from God and we shall be witnesses of a new era.

I think that there are some slight misunderstandings in the description of the secrets, as so far this is one of the few published interviews of one of the visionaries.
In both Garabandal and especially Medjugorje the visionaries have talked abundantly about the secrets for a number of years, so more details are known and can be compared, but for Dechtice (a recent apparition) no many interviews have been given, so the few articles reporting the secrets can contanin more misunderstandings. Take it with a grain of salt.

I can confirm that. I've heard from reliable contacts, that there're many jews receiving somehow supernatural revelations or knowledge about the Messiah. This shocked me some time ago, and I thought they might be being deceived to believe in the antichrist (I've always thought that jews and muslims were the pronest to being deceived) Poor of me, hehe.

However, reason can aslo lead them to the Truth, since many jews akwnoledge that the messianic era (interpreted by some as prophetised by Daniel), is already over.

Before will come the Christian persecution...

Before the Warning? I thought that it would be AFTER the warning (though there're are already Christian persecutions all over the earth). And while the chastisment is conditional, I thought that God already knows (since all the eternity) whether there will be chastisment or not, and since prophets and saints of all times have foretold, the chastisment is unavoidable.

Ron Conte
11th April 2008, 02:57 AM
Some of the things said by the Garabandal visionaries are not correct. They were all around 11 or 12 years old when they received the messages. Over the years, they seem to have incorporated their own understanding (and misunderstanding) into their description of the secrets.

Certainly, these are difficult times for Christianity. But persecution of Christians occurs during the tribulation, which begins after the Warning. It does not make theological sense for persecution to precede the tribulation. Christ Himself describes the persecution of Christians during the tribulation in His eschatological discourse (Mt 24; Mk 13).

Rob
11th April 2008, 07:07 AM
Before the Warning? I thought that it would be AFTER the warning (though there're are already Christian persecutions all over the earth).

If you notice the wording of the seer, you'll see that sometimes his sentences and words are disconnected and sensless, followed by dots, jumping from the description of one event to the next without a precise chronological order. I think that is the kind of misudestanding you are likely to find in such descrptions.

myLivingBread
22nd August 2008, 12:04 PM

Nine Secrets

Is this the flood in Myanmar that kills more than hundreds? or there will be another before April 10 , 2009?