Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Our Lady's message given through Mirjana March 02. 2009 [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Our Lady's message given through Mirjana March 02. 2009

TheGiftOfLife
2nd March 2009, 06:44 PM
Dear Children,

I am here among you.
I am looking into your wounded and restless hearts. You have become lost, my children. Your wounds from sin are becoming greater and are distancing you all the more from the real truth. You are seeking hope and consolation in the wrong places, while I am offering to you sincere devotion which is nurtured by love, sacrifice and truth. I am giving you my son.

gateKeeper
3rd March 2009, 05:07 PM
WOW...quite an introduction for the Warning on April 10th!

Shane
3rd March 2009, 07:38 PM
I think she means giving her son more generally, so that we can accept Jesus as our Hope of salvation, which many in the world do not do. "I am" (instead of "I will") represents the timelessness of Heaven, in that she always and perpetually offers Jesus to us, so that we may accept Him.

TheGiftOfLife
3rd March 2009, 08:51 PM
Just to keep in mind. The messages are not given in English. I wonder how much if any subtleties get lost in the translation.

garabandalg
3rd March 2009, 09:16 PM
I sometimes wonder which is worse, those who do not look or does who insist on looking in the wrong places.....

myLivingBread
5th March 2009, 01:25 AM
There will be special message on March 18 , its Mirjana's birthday.

Paul Bellett
5th March 2009, 09:56 AM
I think Mirjana's birthday message from Our Lady (Gospa) on the 18th , will be very special for her, in preparation for the next couple of weeks.

As Mirjana has also previously said, "If people saw the first secret, as it was shown to me, all of them would most certainly be shaken enough to take a new and different look at themselves and everything around them."

The word shaken is quite an apt word to describe the Warning, which is not solely confined to how the visionary Mijana describes it.

The late venerable Maria Esperanza's - Fourth Message of Betana says, "There is coming a great moment of a great day of light. The consciences of this beloved people must be violently shaken so that they may 'put their house in order' and offer to Jesus the just reparation for the daily infidelities that are committed on the part of sinners".

daytonafreak
5th March 2009, 06:39 PM
will the message on March 18th be publicized?

myLivingBread
6th March 2009, 01:42 AM
will the message on March 18th be publicized?

Yes, its an annual message that is given to her.

http://www.medjugorje.ws/en/messages/annual/#annual.mirjana

myLivingBread
6th March 2009, 01:44 AM
Annual Message, March 18, 2008 [O] - The annual apparition of Our Lady to Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo
Mirjana during her annual Apparition, 2008 ^

The visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo had daily apparitions from June 24th 1981 to December 25th 1982. During the last daily apparition, Our Lady gave her the 10th secret, and told her that she would appear to her once a year, on the 18th of March. It has been this way through the years.

This year several thousand pilgrims gathered to pray the Rosary at the Cenacolo Community in Medjugorje. The apparition lasted from 14:01 to 14:08.
Mirjana transmitted the following: I have never seen Our Lady address us in this manner. She extended her hands towards us and with her hands extended in this way, she said:
“Dear children, today I extend my hands towards you. Do not be afraid to accept them. They desire to give you love and peace and to help you in salvation. Therefore, my children, receive them. Fill my heart with joy and I will lead you towards holiness. The way on which I lead you is difficult and full of temptations and falls. I will be with you and my hands will hold you. Be persevering so that, at the end of the way, we can all together, in joy and love, hold the hands of my Son. Come with me; fear not. Thank you. ”

Sacredcello
2nd June 2009, 06:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1yQX_RXbT8&feature=channel_page

“Dear children! Today I call you to look into your hearts sincerely and for a long time. What will you see in them? Where is my Son in them and where is the desire to follow me to Him? My children, may this time of renunciation be a time when you will ask yourself: 'What does my God desire of me personally? What am I to do?' Pray, fast and have a heart full of mercy. Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that they may not get lost, that they may remain in my Son so as to be good shepherds to their flock. ”
Our Lady looked at all those present and added:
“Again I say to you, if you knew how much I love you, you would cry with happiness. Thank you. ”