Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 March 18th, 2009 - Mirjana's birthday apparition [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : March 18th, 2009 - Mirjana's birthday apparition

TheGiftOfLife
18th March 2009, 03:19 PM
Several thousand pilgrims gathered in prayer of the Rosary at the 'Blue Cross'.
Dear children! Today I call you to look into your hearts sincerely and for a long time. What will you see in them? Where is my Son in them and where is the desire to follow me to Him? My children, may this time of renunciation be a time when you will ask yourself: 'What does my God desire of me personally? What am I to do?' Pray, fast and have a heart full of mercy. Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that they may not get lost, that they may remain in my Son so as to be good shepherds to their flock.

Our Lady looked at all those present and added: Again I say to you, if you knew how much I love you, you would cry with happines. Thank you.

TheGiftOfLife
18th March 2009, 03:20 PM
Again, pray for priests seems to be a common theme.

Ron Conte
18th March 2009, 05:05 PM
This is an allusion to the Warning:

Today I call you to look into your hearts sincerely and for a long time. What will you see in them? Where is my Son in them and where is the desire to follow me to Him? My children, may this time of renunciation be a time when you will ask yourself: 'What does my God desire of me personally? What am I to do?'

And this is an allusion to the Consolation:

Our Lady looked at all those present and added: Again I say to you, if you knew how much I love you, you would cry with happines.

At the consolation, we will realize how much God (and Mary and all the Blessed in Heaven) loves us.

sammy
18th March 2009, 05:55 PM
also praying that the sheperds may not get lost and may remain in my Son alludes to some priests and possibly bishops not continuing and/or not being able to continue with their ministry after the warning for any number of reasons. Sammy.

Ron Conte
18th March 2009, 06:02 PM
good point, Sammy

Shane
18th March 2009, 11:07 PM
Several thousand pilgrims gathered in prayer of the Rosary at the 'Blue Cross'.
Dear children! Today I call you to look into your hearts sincerely and for a long time. What will you see in them? Where is my Son in them and where is the desire to follow me to Him? My children, may this time of renunciation be a time when you will ask yourself: 'What does my God desire of me personally? What am I to do?' Pray, fast and have a heart full of mercy. Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that they may not get lost, that they may remain in my Son so as to be good shepherds to their flock.

Our Lady looked at all those present and added: Again I say to you, if you knew how much I love you, you would cry with happiness. Thank you.

Such a powerful, yet beautiful message. While I agree that it does relate to the Warning, the message of examining our hearts and improving our lives is not just limited to one single supernatural event, but to all of our lives, every day. If a life is lived with such an attitude; one of repentance and the will to constantly improve one's Faith, it would indeed be more meritorious than 100 warnings put together.

TheGiftOfLife
19th March 2009, 12:27 AM
also praying that the sheperds may not get lost and may remain in my Son alludes to some priests and possibly bishops not continuing and/or not being able to continue with their ministry after the warning for any number of reasons. Sammy.

Knowing that the message to pray for Priests was so prominant in the message of Garabandal (I met Conchita at a weekly prayer service for Priests even 30 years after the apparitions) AND Ron "TODAY" telling us about the Pope declaring 2009 the year for Priests AND the message of Medjugorje "TODAY" was to Pray for Priests!

Lets not understimate the gravity of the situation that after such a warning, Priests are going to be the primary GOTO for many people. I personally know many Priests that do not know Church Doctrine and do not guide people correctly. They are going to need most of the prayers after the warning.

-John