Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Warning preparation [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Warning preparation

Ron Conte
29th September 2009, 03:57 PM
As we've discussed before, my understanding is that the Warning will occur on Good Friday of 2010 (not of 2009, as I mistakenly thought before).

This date for the Warning is just over 6 months away. Even if you are not certain that the Warning will occur at that time, it would be useful to the spiritual life in general to spend those 6 months in preparation.

I recommend a daily, or at least weekly, thorough examination of conscience and meditation on sin in general, in accord with Catholic teachings and Sacred Scripture.

Also, regular confession, at least once a month, and of course regular attendance at Mass and reception of Communion. And daily prayers of the Rosary, at least one decade if not more, and at least one chaplet of Divine Mercy. And continued study of the teachings of the Faith in Tradition, Scripture, Magisterium.

Please do not be lax in preparing for the Warning.

Sacredcello
30th September 2009, 12:04 AM
Ron,

Do you have confidence that Father Petar will announce the Warning 3 days in advance?

Incidentally, I am preparing for the Warning as best as possible, including praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet (I sing the chants that are written for this), and the Rosary and I am praying for the grace to attend daily Mass. Right now, I only do so occasionally, but it would be a great blessing to receive our Lord in the Eucharist every day.

Ron Conte
30th September 2009, 01:07 AM
Ron,

Do you have confidence that Father Petar will announce the Warning 3 days in advance?

Incidentally, I am preparing for the Warning as best as possible, including praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet (I sing the chants that are written for this), and the Rosary and I am praying for the grace to attend daily Mass. Right now, I only do so occasionally, but it would be a great blessing to receive our Lord in the Eucharist every day.

Yes, I am still confident that the Warning of Garabandal is the same as the first secret of Medjugorje, which will be announced three days in advance by Fr. Petar.

Dan A
30th September 2009, 02:27 AM
I must admit that things are happening I never would have dreamed of. It is getting easier to spend more and more time in prayer.

TheGiftOfLife
30th September 2009, 02:46 AM
Ron, You might think this is trivial, but would you consider updating the warning pages not to read 2009 Good Friday as that is in the past.

I have been sending people to read these pages and I dont want them to see any inconsistancies

Thanks

http://www.catholicplanet.com/secrets/garabandal-warning.htm

http://www.catholicplanet.com/secrets/first-secret.htm

Ron Conte
30th September 2009, 03:51 AM
Ron, You might think this is trivial, but would you consider updating the warning pages not to read 2009 Good Friday as that is in the past.

I have been sending people to read these pages and I dont want them to see any inconsistancies

Thanks

http://www.catholicplanet.com/secrets/garabandal-warning.htm

http://www.catholicplanet.com/secrets/first-secret.htm

OK, I have updated the pages.

madison888
27th January 2010, 06:16 AM
Thanks, Ron, for your patience and diligence in answering our questions.