Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 A hypothetical question [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : A hypothetical question

zouxi
24th November 2009, 01:41 PM
Greetings Ron,

As the title of the thread indicates, my question is not, at any stage to discredit from your writings or from their authenticity. However, i just want to make a hypothetical theory and know the following:

-What if the warning and the miracle don't occur on April/May 2010? what does it mean? does it mean that:

1-Your predictions are correct in terms of content, but are erroneous when it comes to the exact date of their occurence, therefore you don't know when?

Or

2-Your predicitions are correct either, but you were false about the exact date and timeline, and the same predicted events will happen but in 2021 (as you told us once, that the escathology speaking, the miracle will be either in 2009/2010 or it will be 11 years afterward, in 2021) ?

Or

3-Simply you were wrong about both the content of the first part of the tribulation and the exact dates, and your escathological work failed somehow since God always hide his plans until they occur exactly?

Thank you, and once again the purpose of the thread is just hypothetical, since i am a tough believer in your writings because they are based on scripture.

Ron Conte
24th November 2009, 02:10 PM
-What if the warning and the miracle don't occur on April/May 2010? what does it mean? does it mean that:

1-Your predictions are correct in terms of content, but are erroneous when it comes to the exact date of their occurence, therefore you don't know when?

2-Your predicitions are correct either, but you were false about the exact date and timeline, and the same predicted events will happen but in 2021 (as you told us once, that the escathology speaking, the miracle will be either in 2009/2010 or it will be 11 years afterward, in 2021) ?

3-Simply you were wrong about both the content of the first part of the tribulation and the exact dates, and your escathological work failed somehow since God always hide his plans until they occur exactly?
I don't mind this type of question at all.

My eschatology is speculative, and so the faithful are free to believe that I am incorrect on any point, or set of points, or on everything -- except what is also taught by the Church, such as that there will be a tribulation, and that Christ will return, etc.

If I were mistaken about the date of 2010 for the Warning, Miracle, and start of the tribulation, that mistake would not imply any alternate set of dates; all this is speculative, so any alternate date would also be speculative. If the correct year is not 2010, I would not thereby conclude that 2021 is the correct year. If 2010 is not correct, then I don't know when the tribulation will start. It can't be 2021 because of the prediction at Garbandal that these events start after three Popes have reigned, the third being JP2. And there are other reasons why 2021 is too late, such as the 70 weeks of Daniel, and other prophecies that imply an order to a set of events and the timing of those events.

zouxi
24th November 2009, 02:12 PM
I don't mind this type of question at all.

My eschatology is speculative, and so the faithful are free to believe that I am incorrect on any point, or set of points, or on everything -- except what is also taught by the Church, such as that there will be a tribulation, and that Christ will return, etc.

If I were mistaken about the date of 2010 for the Warning, Miracle, and start of the tribulation, that mistake would not imply any alternate set of dates; all this is speculative, so any alternate date would also be speculative. If the correct year is not 2010, I would not thereby conclude that 2021 is the correct year. If 2010 is not correct, then I don't know when the tribulation will start. It can't be 2021 because of the prediction at Garbandal that these events start after three Popes have reigned, the third being JP2. And there are other reasons why 2021 is too late, such as the 70 weeks of Daniel, and other prophecies that imply an order to a set of events and the timing of those events.

Thank you indeed Ron for you honest reply..So if the miracle doesn't occur in 2010, no one knows when it will start exactly, we may wait additional years (???) till the events begin to unfold..

Ron Conte
24th November 2009, 03:12 PM
Thank you indeed Ron for you honest reply..So if the miracle doesn't occur in 2010, no one knows when it will start exactly, we may wait additional years (???) till the events begin to unfold..
If the miracle does not occur in 2010, then I don't know when.

TheGiftOfLife
24th November 2009, 07:55 PM
Wouldnt that just mean that Garabandal was a false apparition since that is the only apparition that gives so many clues as to the date of the Miracle. Med. does not give clues.

Ron Conte
24th November 2009, 08:14 PM
Wouldnt that just mean that Garabandal was a false apparition since that is the only apparition that gives so many clues as to the date of the Miracle. Med. does not give clues.

If the Warning and Miracle do not happen within the reign of Pope Benedict XVI, then this would tend to support the opinion that Garabandal is false. However, private revelation, and even public revelation such as the Bible, are subject to some degree of interpretation. Not much can be gained by this type of speculation at this point in time. We should just wait and see.

zouxi
26th November 2009, 09:16 PM
If the Warning and Miracle do not happen within the reign of Pope Benedict XVI, then this would tend to support the opinion that Garabandal is false. However, private revelation, and even public revelation such as the Bible, are subject to some degree of interpretation. Not much can be gained by this type of speculation at this point in time. We should just wait and see.

what if the miracle and the warning happen within the reign of pope benedict 16, but not in 2010 ?

Ron Conte
26th November 2009, 10:44 PM
what if the miracle and the warning happen within the reign of pope benedict 16, but not in 2010 ?

I'm convinced the Warning and Miracle will happen in 2010.
If you are not convinced, then wait and see.
If my predictions are incorrect, then I don't know what answer to give to you.

I'm not going to answer any more of these hypothetical questions.

TheGiftOfLife
27th November 2009, 12:20 PM
Ron has clearly stated that given all the clues, May 13th 2010 is the day. There really is no backup date given the hypothetical "What If?" scenario.

Since my trip to all the Marian sites last week and the HUGE connection that I know Conchita has with Fatima and after re-listening to all her interviews, each day that draws closer makes me more convinced that if this is going to happen, It WILL happen on May 13th, 2010.

Get your souls as prepared as possible and stop worrying about what to do if it does not happen.

garabandalg
28th November 2009, 04:39 PM
With God there is no IF......there is only a WHEN that we cannot ever fully know or predict.....IF is the devil's way of getting us to NEVER.