Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Our Lady's Final Messages from Medjugorje [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Our Lady's Final Messages from Medjugorje

TheGiftOfLife
2nd December 2009, 07:46 PM
Message of Our Lady given through Mirjana, Dec. 02. 2009.
Dear children,

At this time of preparation and joyful expectation I, as a mother, desire to point you to what is the most important, to your soul. Can my Son be born in it? Is it cleansed by love from lies, arrogance, hatred and malice? Above all else does your soul love God as your Father and does it love your fellow brother in Christ? I am pointing you to the way which will raise your soul to a complete union with my Son. I desire for my Son to be born in you. What a joy that would be for me as mother. Thank you.
================================================== ==
After this message, Our Lady will only be giving 7 more before April 2nd.

I wonder if any of the 3 remaining visionaries will receive their 10th secret before the warning.

TheGiftOfLife
26th December 2009, 06:00 AM
"Dear children! On this joyful day, I bring all of you before my Son, the King of Peace, that He may give you His peace and blessing. Little children, in love share that peace and blessing with others. Thank you for having responded to my call."

================================================== ===

At the last daily apparition to Jakov Colo on September 12th, 1998, Our Lady told him that henceforth he would have one apparition a year, every December 25th, on Christmas Day. This is also how it was this year. The apparition began at 14:35 am and lasted 12 minutes. Our Lady gave the following message:

"Dear children! All of this time in which God in a special way permits me to be with you, I desire to lead you on the way that leads to Jesus and to your salvation. My little children, you can find salvation only in God and therefore, especially on this day of grace with little Jesus in my arms, I call you to permit Jesus to be born in your hearts. Only with Jesus in your heart can you set out on the way of salvation and eternal life. Thank you for having responded to my call."

Our Lady will be giving 7 more messages before April 2nd. (I made a mistake in the last post. It was 9 at that point)

TheGiftOfLife
31st December 2009, 02:27 PM
A video of Jacov's apparition 12/25/2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8WQMb_4BFM

TheGiftOfLife
2nd January 2010, 11:39 AM
Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Jan. 2nd. 2010.

Dear children,

Today I am calling you to, with complete trust and love, set out with me, because I desire to acquaint you with my Son. Do not be afraid, my children, I am here with you, I am next to you. I am showing you the way to forgive yourselves, to forgive others, and, with sincere repentance of heart, to kneel before the Father. Make everything die in you that hinders you from loving and saving – that you may be with Him and in Him. Decide for a new beginning, a beginning of sincere love of God Himself. Thank you.

Our Lady will be giving 6 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd.

Jan 25
Feb 2
Feb 25
March 2
March 18 (Mirjana's yearly Birthday)
March 25

Joey
2nd January 2010, 02:35 PM
Gift of Life....
Thank you for these timely posts.

TheGiftOfLife
25th January 2010, 07:52 PM
Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Jan. 25th, 2010.

“Dear children! May this time be a time of personal prayer for you, so that the seed of faith may grow in your hearts; and may it grow into a joyful witness to others. I am with you and I desire to inspire you all: grow and rejoice in the Lord Who has created you. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

Our Lady will be giving 5 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd.

TheGiftOfLife
2nd February 2010, 03:23 PM
Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Feb. 2nd, 2010.

Dear children;
With motherly love, today I call you to be a lighthouse to all souls who wander in the darkness of ignorance of God's love. That you may shine all the brighter and draw all the more souls, do not permit the untruths which come out of your mouth to silence your consience. Be perfect. I am leading you with my motherly hand – a hand of love. Thank you

Our Lady will be giving 4 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd.

sammy
2nd February 2010, 05:23 PM
Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Feb. 2nd, 2010.

Dear children;
With motherly love, today I call you to be a lighthouse to all souls who wander in the darkness of ignorance of God's love. That you may shine all the brighter and draw all the more souls, do not permit the untruths which come out of your mouth to silence your consience. Be perfect. I am leading you with my motherly hand – a hand of love. Thank you

Our Lady will be giving 4 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd.

Ron, if the conscience is silenced, then it does not bother you. You convince yourself that the lies you make are in fact not lies. The Blessed Mother is calling us to perfection. Even a perfection that goes beyond what the warning can correct. Thoughts?

Ron Conte
2nd February 2010, 05:37 PM
Ron, if the conscience is silenced, then it does not bother you. You convince yourself that the lies you make are in fact not lies. The Blessed Mother is calling us to perfection. Even a perfection that goes beyond what the warning can correct. Thoughts?

The Warning can correct this type of error, of lying to yourself in order to silence your own conscience. This figure of speech does not imply that the conscience does not realize that these are lies. Also, a conscience cannot be silenced (ignored, fallen into disuse, etc.) without sin. No one could have invincible ignorance to such an extent, because the moral law is accessible to reason. No one reasonbly thinks that they should lie to themselves and disregard moral truth.

garabandalg
3rd February 2010, 03:53 AM
Sin seeks to enhance its comfort in one's mind and soul through a myriad of rationalizations, false promises, and moral resolutions whose validity is no better or, for that matter, no more successful, than the pathetic New Year's resolutions made by most of us whose shelf life is a few days or weeks at most.

Being close to God demands that one fight the false, apparent comfort of sin and demand, even seek, the discomfort of honest self-appraisal and, in a sense, continuous dissatisfaction with one's moral state. I cannot hope to reach the comfort of God's arms unless I experience and thirst for the discomfort of His truth reflected within my soul and mind.

I think that we should each strive to ignite our own mini-warning within our conscience as soon and as often as we can in preparation for God's version. Sin is the fruit of lies, and it shuns and flees truth while we must seek and embrace that truth.

Francisco
3rd February 2010, 09:48 AM
If someone persists on fooling his conscience and disregarding its directives, he will lose sensibility to sin as time goes by.

St Paul says something like "the animal/carnal man does not understand the things of the spirit". I think this has to do with the gradual loss of conscience sensibility that grows with the persistence in sin. However, the lack of conscience sensibility due to perseverance in sin isn't without fault of the subject. Like a serial killer that after some victims stops having difficulty sleeping.

Fortunately, this "sleepy" conscience is not dead altogether (although debilitated). It can re-awake more and more with each conversion act one does.

TheGiftOfLife
3rd February 2010, 03:07 PM

Sammy, I have personally experienced untruths which came out of my mouth that silenced my conscience. Silenced in the sense that I made the lie take precedence and that was more important at the time than addresssing reality and truth.

I hope this helps put the message in better perspective.

TheGiftOfLife
12th February 2010, 03:52 AM
Ron,

Mirjana received a personal, yearly apparition every March 18th for her Birthday. This would be about 5 days before she tells Fr. Petar.

Does this provide any validation to you or do you think it is just a coincidence.

garabandalg
13th February 2010, 05:00 AM
I think that when one sees enough coincidences come together, the possibility of something more increases...

Ron Conte
13th February 2010, 11:25 AM
Ron,

Mirjana received a personal, yearly apparition every March 18th for her Birthday. This would be about 5 days before she tells Fr. Petar.

Does this provide any validation to you or do you think it is just a coincidence.

I think it is just a coincidence.

zouxi
13th February 2010, 03:23 PM
Our lady said that when the secrets begin to unfold, we will know that the 2 and 18 of each months were not chosen randomly, they have been chosen for a specific purpose, any thoughts Ron?

Ron Conte
13th February 2010, 04:55 PM
Our lady said that when the secrets begin to unfold, we will know that the 2 and 18 of each months were not chosen randomly, they have been chosen for a specific purpose, any thoughts Ron?

The 2nd is the date of the Warning.

I'm not sure what the meaning of the 18th is.
The 18th is the third Sunday of Easter this year;
perhaps the Church will proclaim some special feast for that day.

zouxi
13th February 2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks Ron:)

TheGiftOfLife
13th February 2010, 05:58 PM

I think you meant to say the 25th and not the 18th as the 18th is not a monthly message, it is a once a year apparition to Mirjana which is her birthday. Our lady promised to appear to her once a year after her apparitions stopped. I would say the significance of the 18th is that its Mirjana's birthday and having no meaning globally.

The 25th is the montly message give through Marija, the 25th is obviously the birthday of Christ.

Mirjana gets a yearly apparition on March 18th her birthday and evey 2nd of the month
Ivanka Ivankovic-Elez only gets a yearly apparition on June 25th the anniverary of the apparitions
Jakov Colo only get a yearly apparition on December 25th.
THESE ABOVE 3 HAVE ALL 10 SECRETS

Marija Pavlovic-Lunetti gets daily apparitions and give the monthly message on the 25th of each month
Vicka Ivankovic-Mijatovic gets daily apparitions
Ivan Dragicevic gets daily apparitions
THESE ABOVE 3 HAVE 9 SECRETS

Zouix, can you provide more information as to where Our Lady has said that the days are significant?

zouxi
13th February 2010, 09:39 PM
I think you meant to say the 25th and not the 18th as the 18th is not a monthly message, it is a once a year apparition to Mirjana which is her birthday. Our lady promised to appear to her once a year after her apparitions stopped. I would say the significance of the 18th is that its Mirjana's birthday and having no meaning globally.

The 25th is the montly message give through Marija, the 25th is obviously the birthday of Christ.

Mirjana gets a yearly apparition on March 18th her birthday and evey 2nd of the month
Ivanka Ivankovic-Elez only gets a yearly apparition on June 25th the anniverary of the apparitions
Jakov Colo only get a yearly apparition on December 25th.
THESE ABOVE 3 HAVE ALL 10 SECRETS

Marija Pavlovic-Lunetti gets daily apparitions and give the monthly message on the 25th of each month
Vicka Ivankovic-Mijatovic gets daily apparitions
Ivan Dragicevic gets daily apparitions
THESE ABOVE 3 HAVE 9 SECRETS

Zouix, can you provide more information as to where Our Lady has said that the days are significant?

i read it many times in medjugorje websites and i heard it many times as well from the seers when i visited medjugorje (several times)

TheGiftOfLife
14th February 2010, 12:26 AM
i read it many times in medjugorje websites and i heard it many times as well from the seers when i visited medjugorje (several times)

Thanks

TheGiftOfLife
14th February 2010, 10:30 AM
Here is the video of Mirjana receiving the Feb 2nd apparition

She is fluent in Italian and she speaks to the crowd, if someone know Italian and would like to translate that would be appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU73xW-pU_w

TheGiftOfLife
25th February 2010, 09:10 PM
Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Feb. 25th, 2010

"Dear children! In this time of grace, when nature also prepares to give the most beautiful colors of the year, I call you, little children, to open your hearts to God the Creator for Him to transform and mould you in His image, so that all the good which has fallen asleep in your hearts may awaken to a new life and a longing towards eternity. Thank you for having responded to my call."

There will be giving 3 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd

TheGiftOfLife
2nd March 2010, 03:19 PM
Our Lady's message given through Mirjana March 2nd, 2010

Dear children,

In this special time of your effort to be all the closer to my Son, to His suffering, but also to the love with which He bore it, I desire to tell you that I am with you. I will help you to triumph over errors and temptations with my grace. I will teach you love, love which wipes away all sins and makes you perfect, love which gives you the peace of my Son now and forever. Peace with you and in you, because I am the Queen of Peace. Thank you.

Our Lady will be giving 2 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd

garabandalg
2nd March 2010, 04:51 PM
It will be interesting to see what these two final messages contain in view of what may be coming.

Ron Conte
3rd March 2010, 11:49 AM
a faithful non-member reader asked me to post a few comments she has:

"
18 May 1920 – 2 April 2005 - Pope JP II's birth and death dates. That has global significance. Mirjana and Pope JP II share the same birthday.
Note, he died on April 2...

2nd of the month is the day for non-believers, and now the day of the warning!
Astronomically, they think Jesus was crucified on April 3, 33 AD. So He was handed over on April 2...?

Significant dates at Garabandal
October 18, 1961
July 18 The Host miracle
June 18, 1965

There were 2 messages at Garabandal
There were 18 apparitions at Lourdes

And then there is the 13th
October 13, the miracle of the sun at Fatima
May 13, the start of the apparitions at Fatima - and also the day the Pope was shot. This May 13, 2010 is Ascension Thursday and will be the day of the miracle...
"

Ron Conte
3rd March 2010, 11:54 AM
my comments:

It is interesting that Mirjana and JP2 share the same birthday. The date of JP2's birth and death, the 18th and the 2nd seem more significant, though. My date for the Warning is the date fo JP2's death, and for the Miracle, the date he was shot. (But that is not the reason that I chose either date.) This coincidence seems to indicate that JP2 is one of the Popes who will be canonized at the time of the Miracle (if I'm correct that a canonization of Popes is the event in the Church that Conchita mentioned).

My research into Biblical chronology gives the date of Christ's death as April 7th, 19 A.D.

garabandalg
3rd March 2010, 05:09 PM
All of this is very powerful in a way I find hard to describe. Certainly if the Warning occurs as noted, the other parts will gain that much more power.

TheGiftOfLife
3rd March 2010, 10:08 PM
a faithful non-member reader asked me to post a few comments she has:

"
18 May 1920 – 2 April 2005 - Pope JP II's birth and death dates. That has global significance. Mirjana and Pope JP II share the same birthday."

Just to clarify, Mirjana and JPII only share the same day, the 18th, Mirjana was born in March and JPII is May.

TheGiftOfLife
7th March 2010, 04:21 PM
Here is the link of Marija's apparition on February 25th 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IT&v=NIgn46IlVkU

Not to be confused with Mirjana who gets an apparition on the 2nd of each month. Both their names look alike and when seen seperately you could get confused.

TheGiftOfLife
10th March 2010, 01:50 AM
The above post was on February 27th not the 25th. She still gets daily apparitions.

Below is the apparition of Mirjana on March 2nd, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_bal3VBKkY

TheGiftOfLife
18th March 2010, 05:08 PM
The annual apparition of our Lady to Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo on march 18, 2010 (Her Birthday)

The visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo had daily apparitions from June 24th 1981 to December 25th 1982. During the last daily apparition, Our Lady gave her the 10th secret, and told her that she would appear to her once a year, on the 18th of March. It has been this way through the years. Several thousand pilgrims gathered in prayer of the Rosary at the 'Blue Cross'. The apparition lasted from 13:50 to 13:54.

Dear children! Today I call you to love with all your heart and with all your soul. Pray for the gift of love, because when the soul loves it calls my Son to itself. My Son does not refuse those who call Him and who desire to live according to Him. Pray for those who do not comprehend love, who do not understand what it means to love. Pray that God may be their Father and not their Judge. My children, you be my apostles, be my river of love. I need you. Thank you.

Our Lady will be giving 1 more message before April 2nd but not including April 2nd, This message is give through Marija (not Mirjana), someone who still gets daily apparitions.

daytonafreak
20th March 2010, 04:44 AM
The annual apparition of our Lady to Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo on march 18, 2010 (Her Birthday)

Dear children! Today I call you to love with all your heart and with all your soul. Pray for the gift of love, because when the soul loves it calls my Son to itself. My Son does not refuse those who call Him and who desire to live according to Him. Pray for those who do not comprehend love, who do not understand what it means to love. Pray that God may be their Father and not their Judge. My children, you be my apostles, be my river of love. I need you. Thank you.

I wanted to talk about this message because there has been some speculation about it on a couple of other forums. It is a bit unusual that Our Lady would use the word judge, as, to my understanding she has never used this word before in the Medjugorje apparitions. I am wondering here if Our Lady is asking us to pray for those that don't know God (unbelievers) because to them, after The Warning it may seem that God does not love them. Often, we as human beings don't like to be corrected because of our pride. But I think especially to an Atheist and/or someone who thinks they are very righteous and holy the Warning may actually cause them to hate God, because they will realize that God is also a judge and that their sins very much offend God. What do you think?

Ron Conte
20th March 2010, 11:06 AM
Pray for those who do not comprehend love, who do not understand what it means to love. Pray that God may be their Father and not their Judge.

Some Catholics mistakenly think that God does not judge us, that we judge ourselves and send ourselves to heaven or to hell. Not so. God judges all persons after their death. God is also the Father of all persons, not only of som. We can all say 'our Father, who art in heaven...' Those words are not restricted to a few.

Mary is using a figure of speech, to indicate that those who live lives of love and faith and hope will find their judgment light, like a Father judging his beloved children, but those who reject love will find their judgment to be harsh. God does not change. The harshness given to unrepentant sinners at the particular judgment is due to their own sins.

TheGiftOfLife
25th March 2010, 04:34 PM
FINAL MESSAGE - Message of Our Lady given through Mirjana, March 25th, 2010

Local Time is 5:30PM in Medjugorje

All sites have not yet reported a monthly message.

Since I have been posting them, they have been reported much earlier.

One site talks about how they are waiting for the message to be announced at morning time, but nothing yet.

http://www.medjugorje.com/

This will be the final message before April 2nd.

April 2nd also happens to be the feast day of St. Francis of Paola, Hermit (1461-1507)

Shane
25th March 2010, 04:40 PM
Remember that Mirjana should be fasting at this time if the April 2nd Warning date is correct.

Ron Conte
25th March 2010, 05:01 PM
Message, 25. February 2010

“Dear children! In this time of grace, when nature also prepares to give the most beautiful colors of the year, I call you, little children, to open your hearts to God the Creator for Him to transform and mould you in His image, so that all the good which has fallen asleep in your hearts may awaken to a new life and a longing towards eternity. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

TheGiftOfLife
25th March 2010, 05:48 PM
I have posted many times not to confuse Mirjana with Marija, Mirjana is the one who is supposed to fast and gets apparition on the 2nd.

Marija gets the montly apparition on the 25th, she is not involved in the warning or the parchment or Fr. Petar.

I am not sure why there is a repost of the Feb 25th message as we are waitiing for March!

I pray that everyone on this site takes care to learn the truth and facts and be diligent in spreading that truth and factual information, especially if things do come to pass. Laziness in learning these facts will spread incorrect information.

I wanted to keep my word and to post the messages in this thread that I have started, but I will no longer be posting or logging into this site. I wish you all a repentant Holy Week and a Very Blessed Easter.

Today is the feast of the Annunciation, Praying the ANGELUS is a wonderful devotion, I encourage you all to learn it. I also ask that you all pray for me and I pray for you all as well.

God Bless!

gateKeeper
25th March 2010, 06:29 PM
Here is the final message:

“Dear children! Also today I desire to call you all to be strong in prayer and in the moments when trials attack you. Live your Christian vocation in joy and humility and witness to everyone. I am with you and I carry you all before my Son Jesus, and He will be your strength and support. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

Sacredcello
25th March 2010, 06:32 PM
FINAL MESSAGE - Message of Our Lady given through Mirjana, March 25th, 2010

Take a look at your own message, Gift of Life. You have made the mistake of posting that it is Mirjana that will give the message today, when it is actually Marija, which you correctly stated in a later post.

Have a Blessed Holy Week, Gift of Life, and God bless you, too.

Jeanne D'Arc
25th March 2010, 07:50 PM
I don't mean to be obtuse, but am I missing something? There seems to be an unkind undercurrent that I do not understand. God bless and help us all.

Sacredcello
25th March 2010, 09:19 PM
I don't mean to be obtuse, but am I missing something? There seems to be an unkind undercurrent that I do not understand. God bless and help us all.

GiftofLife just did a copy and paste of a previous message which unintentionally included "Mirjana" instead of "Marija". Then, Shane responded to his message, not realizing this mistake. GiftofLife then chastised people in general for confusing the two names, so I pointed out that he needed to read his own messages more carefully first.

Ron Conte
25th March 2010, 09:52 PM
Let's get back to the topic of our Lady's recent messages.

It seems to me that they do not give any clear indication that the Warning is about to occur. But then we really should not expect her to give such an indication. The content of the messages is compatible with the event of the Warning, but then perhaps all the messages are.

Sacredcello
25th March 2010, 10:33 PM
It seems to me that they do not give any clear indication that the Warning is about to occur. But then we really should not expect her to give such an indication. The content of the messages is compatible with the event of the Warning, but then perhaps all the messages are.

Good point. I wouldn't expect the content of Our Lady's messages to be different in tone or content than her previous messages. She has chosen Mirjana who has then chosen Father Petar for the purposes of revealing the Secrets. I wouldn't think she would need to give a strong foreshadowing one week before, when she has been giving consistent messages for the last 26 years to repent and turn to God.

myLivingBread
26th March 2010, 01:44 AM
i have read the following messages in this website:

http://www.medjugorje.com/medjugorje/the-10-secrets/575-father-petar-ljubicic.html

On August 15, 1985, given through the inner voice:

“My angel, pray for the unbelievers. They will tear their hair, brother will plead with brother, and they will curse their past godless lives, and repent but it will be too late. Now is the time for conversion. Now is the time to do what I have been calling for these four years. Pray for them.

In March 25, 1985, Mirjana had an apparition. Our Lady said to Mirjana concerning unbelievers:

“They are my children. I suffer because of them. They do not know what awaits them. You must pray more for them.”

Our Lady showed Mirjana the first secret – the earth was desolate:

“It is the upheaval of a region of the world. In the world there are so many sins. What can I do, if you do not help me. Remember that I love you. God does not have a hard heart. Look around you and see what men do, then you will no longer say that God has a hard heart. How many people come to church, to the house of God, with respect, a strong faith, and love God? Very few! Here you have a time of grace and conversion. It is necessary to use it well.”

“Pray very much for Father Petar, to whom I send a Special Blessing. I am a Mother, that is why I come. You must not fear for I am here.”

TheGiftOfLife
3rd February 2011, 02:48 AM
Our Lady appeared to the visionary Mirjana in Medjugorje. The following is the message that was given by Our Lady: "Dear children! Today I call you to unity (communion) in Jesus, my Son. My motherly heart prays that you may comprehend that you are God's family. Through the spiritual freedom of will, which the Heavenly Father has given you, you are called to become cognizant of the truth, the good or the evil. May prayer and fasting open your hearts and help you to discover the Heavenly Father through my Son. In discovering the Father, your life will be directed to carrying out of God's will and the realization of God's family, in the way that my Son desires. I will not leave you alone on this path. Thank you." During the apparition, Mirjana felt that she could or should say to Our Lady, "We have all come to you with our sufferings and crosses. Help us, we implore you." In response, Our Lady extended her hands towards Mirjana and everyone present and said, "Open your hearts to me. Give your sufferings to me. The Mother will help."

There will be 5 more messages from Medjugorje before Good Friday

TheGiftOfLife
17th February 2011, 12:34 AM
Our Lady's Monthly Message Give Through Marija on Jan. 25th, 2011

“Dear children! Also today I am with you and I am looking at you and blessing you, and I am not losing hope that this world will change for the good and that peace will reign in the hearts of men. Joy will begin to reign in the world because you have opened yourselves to my call and to God’s love. The Holy Spirit is changing a multitude of those who have said ‘yes’. Therefore I desire to say to you: thank you for having responded to my call.”

There will be 6 more messages from Medjugorje before Good Friday.

TheGiftOfLife
17th February 2011, 12:36 AM
Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Feb. 2nd, 2011

"Dear children; You are gathering around me, you are seeking your way, you are seeking, you are seeking the truth but are forgetting what is the most important, you are forgetting to pray properly. Your lips pronounce countless words, but your spirit does not feel anything. Wandering in darkness, you even imagine God Himself according to yourselves, and not such as He really is in His love. Dear children, proper prayer comes from the depth of your heart, from your suffering, from your joy, from your seeking the forgiveness of sins. This is the way to come to know the right God and by that also yourselves, because you are created according to Him. Prayer will bring you to the fulfillment of my desire, of my mission here with you, to the unity in God's family. Thank you."

According to Mirjana, Our Lady blessed everyone that was present, then she thanked them and called us to pray for our priests.

There will be 5 more messages from Medjugorje before Good Friday.

garabandalg
18th February 2011, 04:34 AM
Our Lady can be subtle as well as direct, for God's purpose....

Jeanne D'Arc
18th February 2011, 11:27 AM
Although these may be the last messages before the warning ( emphasis on "may be") she has said in apparition to Vicka that the secrets will start to unfold before all the visionaries have been given their 10 separate secrets. So the messages will continue for awhile. There was a link I posted a while ago of an interview with Vicka done by a priest during which she made that assertion. So even if Ron's speculation is correct- and the warning is this year = there will still be apparitions and messages.

TheGiftOfLife
21st February 2011, 04:06 AM
Although these may be the last messages before the warning ( emphasis on "may be") she has said in apparition to Vicka that the secrets will start to unfold before all the visionaries have been given their 10 separate secrets. So the messages will continue for awhile. There was a link I posted a while ago of an interview with Vicka done by a priest during which she made that assertion. So even if Ron's speculation is correct- and the warning is this year = there will still be apparitions and messages.

Yes, I should have been more clear. These are Our Lady's final messages before the latest warning prediction date, not her final messages.

We also have no evidence that the 3 remaining who have 9 out of the 10 secrets will receive their 10th before the warning.

TheGiftOfLife
25th February 2011, 05:39 PM
Our Lady's Monthly Message Give Through Marija on Jan. 25th, 2011

"Dear children! Nature is awakening and on the trees the first buds are seen which will bring most beautiful flowers and fruit. I desire that you also, little children, work on your conversion and that you be those who witness with their life, so that your example may be a sign and an incentive for conversion to others. I am with you and before my Son Jesus I intercede for your conversion. Thank you for having responded to my call."

There will be 4 more messages from Medjugorje before Good Friday.

TheGiftOfLife
2nd March 2011, 03:52 PM
Our Lady's message given through Mirjana March 2nd, 2011

"Dear children; My motherly heart suffers tremendously as I look at my children who persistently put what is human before what is of God; at my children who, despite everything that surrounds them and despite all the signs that are sent to them, think that they can walk without my Son. They cannot! They are walking to eternal perdition. That is why I am gathering you, who are ready to open your heart to me, you who are ready to be apostles of my love, to help me; so that by living God's love you may be an example to those who do not know it. May fasting and prayer give you strength in that and I bless you with motherly blessing in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Thank you." Our Lady was very sad.

There will be 3 more messages from Medjugorje before Good Friday.

garabandalg
4th March 2011, 05:16 PM
I for one must struggle daily to avoid the evil one. I have good days and bad days, but I must not let the bad ones make me lose hope for making the good ones more consistent.

Ultimately, I think we must never become comfortable in our sin but continue to be and increase our discomfort in our distance from our God...

We must strive to be so close to God that we will be more acutely aware of how our sin saddens Our Lord and His Blessed Mother.

TheGiftOfLife
19th March 2011, 06:50 PM
Dear children! I am with you in the name of the greatest Love, in the name of dear God, who has come close to you through my Son and has shown you real love. I desire to lead you on the way of God. I desire to teach you real love so that others may see it in you, that you may see it in others, that you may be a brother to them and that others may see a merciful brother in you. My children, do not be afraid to open your hearts to me. With motherly love, I will show you what I expect of each of you, what I expect of my apostles. Set out with me. Thank you.

There will be 2 more messages from Medjugorje before Good Friday.

TheGiftOfLife
27th March 2011, 05:55 AM
"Dear children! In a special way today I desire to call you to conversion. As of today, may new life begin in your heart. Children, I desire to see your ‘yes’, and may your life be a joyful living of God’s will at every moment of your life. In a special way today, I bless you with my motherly blessing of peace, love and unity in my heart and in the heart of my Son Jesus. Thank you for having responded to my call."

There will be 1 more messages from Medjugorje before Good Friday.

TheGiftOfLife
3rd April 2011, 05:20 AM
Our Lady's FINAL message given through Mirjana April 2nd, 2011

"Dear children; With motherly love I desire to open the heart of each of you and to teach you personal unity with the Father. To accept this, you must comprehend that you are important to God and that He is calling you individually. You must comprehend that your prayer is a conversation of a child with the Father; that love is the way by which you must set out - love for God and for your neighbour. That is, my children, the love that has no boundaries, that is the love that emanates from truth and goes to the end. Follow me, my children, so that also others, in recognizing the truth and love in you, may follow you. Thank you."

Once again Our Lady called us to pray for our shepherds (priests) and said: "They have a special place in my heart. They represent my Son."

This is the final message before Good Friday

TheGiftOfLife
4th April 2011, 12:28 AM
I have received an email from medjugorje.net on 4/2/2011. I have never received an email from them before. I have not joined the site recently and quite frankly don't remember joining the site. I never log into it.

It is the video of Mijana getting her 4/2/2011 apparition.

This is an email from 'The authentic Medjugorje site.'

http://www.medjugorje.net/content/view/444/

garabandalg
4th April 2011, 03:42 PM
Thank you for that video....it is a gift to see one directly connected to Heaven... it is so humbling yet simple, peaceful and beautiful....

feyfifer
5th April 2011, 10:42 AM
This is the difference in reality I was reffering to!....The crowd around Mirjana Dragivic is completely oblivious to the reality she is experiencing!

Bonaventure
5th April 2011, 08:20 PM
yes, Feyfifer...that is true. It is difficult to grasp. I have been present during several apparitions at 6pm in Medjugorje. I have to admit...I looked back at the choir loft constantly to see what was going on. In my humanness I could not grasp the Mother of God was there in the same church...I wanted to see the faces of the visionaries, though I couldn't. The final day, I sat outside of the church for the rosary. I prayed while the vision was occurring and the sun hit my face. When I opened my eyes, the miracle of the sun!!!! It went on for about 20 minutes. It was BEAUTIFUL. Some pilgrims saw it, while others did not see it. But I saw it and it was a gift from God. I will never forget that day for the rest of my life.

TheGiftOfLife
6th April 2011, 03:49 AM
When I opened my eyes, the miracle of the sun!!!!

Can you describe it? Did you see the verbal description of the same thing that happened in Fatima?

garabandalg
6th April 2011, 05:45 PM
Such an experience must truly be a gift from Heaven. You are truly fortunate to have seen this...

Bonaventure
6th April 2011, 10:10 PM
No description would give it justice. To see it, you knew it was a miracle. The setting sun pulsed in the sky. Colors of the rainbow spewed off the edges. It appeared closer and farther away at times. I watched it for 30 minutes. Not everyone saw it but the people who couldn't were yelling at us that we would burn our retinas. But we didn't. The people that didn't see it received other gifts or miracles on the pilgrimage. Some were invited to the apparition room. Others went to visit Mostar with the military and collected relics with our priest from the wreckage of the church. I was brought back a chunk of the stained glass which I keep by my statue of Our Lady. We went to visit a blown out suspension bridge with the military. Our leader was brought to the site of a mass grave found filled with men, children and women, so he could share back in the US that thousands were martyred in Croatia by Bosnian Serbs. This was in '93 in the height of the war. We all had personal miracles. They were so numerous and we were the only pilgrim group in the area outside of one Italian group and one Polish group came in when we were leaving. I don't know why I was given that miracle of the sun experience. Probably because I needed it more than others who had greater faith than I. That was a huge part of my conversion back to my Catholicism.

imperial
7th April 2011, 12:57 AM
I have the miracle of the sun captured on video, friends of mine went to Medjugorje in the early 90s it happened whilst they were there, and it truly is amazing to see the sun pulsate.

garabandalg
7th April 2011, 05:56 PM
The dancing sun almost sounds like something St.Francis would sing about

jeromeindesert
15th October 2013, 01:42 AM
At Fatima, OUr Lady said that Russia (might) be converted: I find the recent facts interesting:

"Vladimir Putin, ...went on a pilgrimage to St. Petersburg to see the belt of Our Lady and kissed it in public then asked the women of Russia to stop having abortions.
[Putin] spoke at Moscow University and said to the students the best thing they can do in life is to live as St. Francis of Assisi lived.

[Putin] frequently attends the Orthodox Liturgy.

[Putin] refuses to let young children to be taught about homosexuality." (www.spiritdaily.com; 10-14-13):shock:

jeromeindesert
24th November 2013, 08:58 PM
:arrow:

"Since it was revealed in 2003, Iran's enrichment program has grown from a few dozen enriching centrifuges to more than 18,000 installed and more than 10,000 operating. The machines have produced tons of low-enriched uranium, which can be turned into weapons grade material.

Iran also has stockpiled almost 440 pounds of higher-enriched uranium in a form that can be converted more quickly to fissile warhead material than the low-enriched uranium. Its supply is nearly enough for one bomb."
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/11/24/deal-reached-on-iranian-nuclear-program/print

And the above is only the stuff we know about. How much more is hidden in mountains, etc., that the western powers don't know about.

Here comes nukes from Iran in the not too distant future, IMHO!