Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 The first secret of Medjugorje according to the seer Mirjana [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : The first secret of Medjugorje according to the seer Mirjana

zouxi
19th March 2010, 10:51 PM
Greetings Ron,

I was surfing the net and i found that the Medjugorje seer Mirjana has explained the following about the first secret of Medjugorje:

Our Lady showed Mirjana the first secret – the earth was desolate:

“It is the upheaval of a region of the world. In the world there are so many sins. What can I do, if you do not help me. Remember that I love you. God does not have a hard heart. Look around you and see what men do, then you will no longer say that God has a hard heart. How many people come to church, to the house of God, with respect, a strong faith, and love God? Very few! Here you have a time of grace and conversion. It is necessary to use it well.”
“Pray very much for Father Petar, to whom I send a Special Blessing. I am a Mother, that is why I come. You must not fear for I am here.”4

source (http://www.medjugorje.com/medjugorje/the-10-secrets/575-father-petar-ljubicic.html)

Three words/expressions took my attention:

1-upheaval.
2-the earth was desolate.
3-A region of the world ( the singular use, therefore not the whole world).

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Ron Conte
19th March 2010, 11:23 PM
My understanding is that the upheaval is the political upheaval in one region of the world, the Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa, which occurs as a result of the Warning.

The world will be desolate in spirit because so many persons will be either sorrowing over their sins, or confused and afraid because the did not repent.

sammy
20th March 2010, 01:18 AM
Desolation is also possible if the Warning occurs outside the realm of time. The earth continues in time but we are temporarily outside the continuum of time and thus the earth is desolate.

zouxi
20th March 2010, 11:13 AM
Good point sammy. but what took my attention in her words was the singular tone ( a part of the earth, i;e: not the whole world)...

Anyway, just a thought though....

Archangel Michael
20th March 2010, 01:21 PM
Upheaval

1.strong or violent change or disturbance, as in a society: the upheaval of war.
2.an act of upheaving, esp. of a part of the earth's crust.
3.the state of being upheaved.
4.Geology. an upward warping of a part of the earth's crust, forcing certain areas into a relatively higher position than before.

Desolate
1.barren or laid waste; devastated.
2.deprived or destitute of inhabitants; deserted; uninhabited.
3.solitary; lonely: a desolate place.
4.having the feeling of being abandoned by friends or by hope; forlorn.
5.dreary; dismal; gloomy: desolate prospects.