Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Good Friday 2010 Medjugorje Message [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Good Friday 2010 Medjugorje Message

Shane
3rd April 2010, 02:28 PM
Dear children, today I bless you in a special way and I pray for you to return to the right way to my Son your Saviour, your Redeemer to him who gave you eternal life. Reflect on everything human, on everything that does not permit you to set out after my Son on transience, imperfection and limitation and then think of my Son, of his Divine infiniteness. By your surrender and prayer, ennoble your body and perfect your soul. Be ready, my children. Thank you.

Our Lady says something rather unusual; she says 'be ready' at the end of the message. Could this have some significance?

daytonafreak
3rd April 2010, 02:44 PM
I think maybe so. Since I have been reading the messages, which have only been for a couple of years now, I can't remember Our Lady saying "be ready" until now. It could be an indication that things are getting relatively more near. If nothing happens between now and when we receive some of the other messages I would like to see if there is some similar wording.

garabandalg
3rd April 2010, 04:23 PM
If we study the Garabandal events, we will see that big things tend to happen just after they were expected. The Visible Host and The Last Message follow this path. I believe that the Warning here will likewise do this. As we have already seen, some people are ready to jump off the bandwagon or are at least expressing doubts. I suggest that our faith grow as the orginial belief becomes less accurate rather than the way most would go,as Heaven is often 180 degrees from this world's thinking.

daytonafreak
3rd April 2010, 05:52 PM
I suggest that our faith grow as the orginial belief becomes less accurate rather than the way most would go,as Heaven is often 180 degrees from this world's thinking.

Yes I agree, I was not suggesting otherwise. I still firmly believe in Garabandal. With Medjugorje I have a bit more doubt though but I still believe. It is just that I think God is speaking to me about all of this, and He is just saying that these things(especially there timing) can only be known with a very limited amount of certainty.

I sort of feel an obligation to express this because I remember how I felt last year when the events did not happen. This year I prepared myself for all possibilities and I don't feel anywhere near as let down. If anyone here is feeling depressed or let down, like I did last year, I would just say don't stop praying. Pray, pray, pray

Dan A
3rd April 2010, 08:04 PM
Another theolgian has weighed in on Medjugorje: http://www.ministryvalues.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=917&Itemid=125

I know I also have questioned Medjugorje but I am more inclined to think it is legit. There is more evidence that it is real then there is that it is fake.

VKallin
3rd April 2010, 10:26 PM
In 2001, I made a pilgrimage to Medjugorje and it changed my life forever. I could wtite a small book on the many things that changed my beliefs. I have met many people who have visited Medjugorje, and every one of them would tell you a similiar story. The visionaires are for real. The secrets are for real. Perhaps it is providence that I will not know "the day or the hour". It does not matter. There are no words that could be written or spoken to me which would change my beliefs. I will pray for those who live in a world of doubts.

Jeanne D'Arc
4th April 2010, 12:57 AM
I most heartily agree!!! There is a feeling of peace there that cannot be explained. I have seen the sun miracle and I have seen the lights in the shape of a crown on an otherwise dark mountain with no electricity. I have seen conversions and I have felt an aura of holiness that is indescribable. I wish I could be there now. Everything seems ok when you are in Medjugorie. I spent 4 days the first time I was there without my luggage and the second time I was there I went 3 days without luggage and 6 days without hot water, but I would give anything to be there right now this minute. The Blessed Mother is there and you can feel it. I can't explain it any better than that.