Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 How does the Tribulation begin? [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : How does the Tribulation begin?

Ron Conte
16th January 2013, 03:00 AM
My current view is that the tribulation begins with the set of events expressed in Scripture as the first horseman/first seal

[Revelation 6]
{6:1} And I saw that the Lamb had opened one of the seven seals. And I heard one of the four living creatures saying, in a voice like thunder: “Draw near and see.”
{6:2} And I saw, and behold, a white horse. And he who was sitting upon it was holding a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering, so that he might prevail.

The rider with a bow and crown, on a white horse, represents World War 3, which I believe will be a war between the Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa against the West.

Unfortunately, Iran is getting ever closer to making nuclear bombs.
See my post:
Iran Crosses Nuclear Breakout Threshold: January, 2013 (http://ronconte.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/iran-crosses-nuclear-breakout-threshold/)

By my calculations, on or about 16 January 2013, Iran possesses enough enriched uranium gas (180 kg) to make one or more nuclear bombs. With 180 kg, they can make weapons grade uranium in 1.7 more months. By the end of January, the time required is reduced to 1.4 months. By April, the time required shrinks to less than one month.

jeromeindesert
4th April 2013, 05:39 AM
one of the Medj seers, Ivan, made the comment a few months ago that the tribulation that Mary spoke of has already begun;

My guess is that he was talking about the catastrophes that struck New York with various "natural" disasters.

Now we have North Korea authorizing its military to attack the US with nukes. Do they have nukes? probably;
are they capable of hitting the USA? I would doubt it; didn't one of their missile tests fail recently?

I recall reading a bunch of catholic prophecy where St. John Bosco said that around this time the enemies of the church would go to war against "each other";

my guess is that wars are just around the corner; any thoughts on this anyone??

:(

Homo Viator
4th April 2013, 10:17 AM
No one knows for sure if North Korea has the capability of hitting the USA, but if war starts (sooner or later) in the Korean Peninsula and North Korea gets seriously in trouble, maybe Iran would help them by hitting the USA like Ron indicated: an EMP or nuclear bomb fired from a vessel in the Atlantic Ocean. Maybe Venezuela would also have a say on this, despite the presidential elections.
World War III would be very nasty: USA/South Korea/Israel/some European countries vs. North Korea/Iran/Venezuela/worldwide terrorist cells. With Russia and China watching.

Any thoughts on this?

Homo Viator

Ron Conte
4th April 2013, 12:40 PM
My view is that Iran will obtain nukes and use one against New York City by sailing a ship containing a nuke into the harbor (right next to the U.N.). They would not "fire" the nuke from the ship, but just detonate it on the ship.

North Korea has the capability to do the same, a nuke on a ship, but they will not do so. Scripture says that the war (the first war of the tribulation) involved Persia (Iran) and Media (Iraq and the other Arab/Muslin nations in that region).

VKallin
3rd August 2015, 12:40 AM
Considering the rapid descent of the United States (ie abortion, gay marriage, wars, etc) is it possible that our country is the Whore of Babylon that is referenced in the Apocalypse of St. John?

Ron Conte
3rd August 2015, 04:29 PM
Considering the rapid descent of the United States (ie abortion, gay marriage, wars, etc) is it possible that our country is the Whore of Babylon that is referenced in the Apocalypse of St. John?

No, not at all. See my writings on the tribulation, esp. The Second Part of the Tribulation.

Abba25
10th August 2015, 01:48 AM
That's my prediction...why ? you ask...because if there is a deal that sticks then Iran has to be a bit more reserved and patient in their attempt to build a bomb... because they know that in time they would achieve their goal....however, if one believes , as ron does, that this bomb will be detonated in NY in the near future, then the UN deal will not occur ...thats the simple answer...I can't imagine that the UN deal holds, AND Iran somehow build even a dirty bomb...if I am Iran, I bide my time and wait 10 yrs ...but as Ron has predicted, this bomb goes off soon...therefore , no deal occur and hostilities continue...

Ron Conte
10th August 2015, 11:17 AM
That's my prediction...why ? you ask...because if there is a deal that sticks then Iran has to be a bit more reserved and patient in their attempt to build a bomb... because they know that in time they would achieve their goal....however, if one believes , as ron does, that this bomb will be detonated in NY in the near future, then the UN deal will not occur ...thats the simple answer...I can't imagine that the UN deal holds, AND Iran somehow build even a dirty bomb...if I am Iran, I bide my time and wait 10 yrs ...but as Ron has predicted, this bomb goes off soon...therefore , no deal occur and hostilities continue...

Iran probably has one or more secret facilities for making weapon-grade uranium. So they can agree to harsh restrictions and yet it doesn't affect their secret facilities. I think that, by now, Iran has enough weapon-grade uranium for one or more nukes. They will be ready to go soon.

Damien
11th August 2015, 06:32 PM
I would tend to think that Iran will not nuke anybody anytime soon. It is going to take them at least 6months to repatriated the frozen money (we are talking about a 100billions or more). Then if they are clever and I believe they are, they will wait and use that money to:
further their nuclear plan
build a stronger army
accelerate their weapon programs
Also , as time passes they are extending their presence in Iraq. Under the guise of fighting ISIS they are taking control of parts of Iraqi territory .The more they wait the more territory they will control....and the harder for the other countries it will be to tell them to get out.

Ron Conte
11th August 2015, 09:38 PM
I'm predicting that Iran and ISIS will make a pact to join forces, probably soon after Iran reveals they have nuclear weapons (2016).

Seelos
16th September 2015, 10:02 PM
Iran allies with ISIS? I could see all Arab nations joining ISIS before non-Arab Iran does that. Iran/Russia are in league with Assad who is fighting ISIS in Syria.

I do think that the massive influx of Arabs refugees into eastern Europe points directly to Ron's prediction regarding a muslim influence in Europe. I'd hate to think of that as THE invasion, but this is a lot of what the talk is about.

Ron Conte
16th September 2015, 11:20 PM
Yes, after the Warning scares the Hell out of the extremists, they ally together, despite formerly being enemies, despite being Sunni and Shiite.

jbbt9
27th September 2015, 04:14 PM
Ron,
with the Warning and Miracle due 2016 by your reckoning, isn't it no coincidence that the year also fits with the 100th anniv of Fatima apparitions.
The Curate's Diary (Oct. edition) reports that Pope Francis is to visit Fatima next year for the anniv.

- date not yet confirmed, but I would guess May 13th - the first apparition anniv.
that would place him there on the day of the Miracle (the vigil on the 12th or the 13th)

Remember the angel prepared the children on the pre-ceding year, so this very year (2015) is the 100th anniv of the angel coming to the children. That indicates we should be preparing too.
Interesting times ahead.
God's Will be done.
God bless.

Ron Conte
27th September 2015, 07:00 PM
Ron,
with the Warning and Miracle due 2016 by your reckoning, isn't it no coincidence that the year also fits with the 100th anniv of Fatima apparitions.
The Curate's Diary (Oct. edition) reports that Pope Francis is to visit Fatima next year for the anniv.

- date not yet confirmed, but I would guess May 13th - the first apparition anniv.
that would place him there on the day of the Miracle (the vigil on the 12th or the 13th)

Remember the angel prepared the children on the pre-ceding year, so this very year (2015) is the 100th anniv of the angel coming to the children. That indicates we should be preparing too.
Interesting times ahead.
God's Will be done.
God bless.

Good points. Yes, Pope Francis may well be at Fatima for the Miracle. And since an event in the Church coincides with the Miracle, I would say it may be a canonization (or double canonization) of Popes (as I've speculated before).

daytonafreak
6th October 2015, 11:02 PM
According to a diocese in Portugal the Pope wants to visit Fatima in 2017.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2015/04/28/pope-francis-wants-to-visit-fatima-in-2017-says-diocese-in-portgual/

However, according to this article the Pope wants to visit The Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in early 2016.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2015/10/06/Pope-Francis-to-visit-Mexico-in-early-2016-Vatican-rep-says/3121444157130/

Ron Conte
6th October 2015, 11:37 PM
I think the Miracle and permanent sign will occur at each place of true private revelation, including Fatima and Guadalupe. So the Pope will be at a place where a permanent sign will occur on the day of the Miracle.

Warning: 25 March 2016, Good Friday
Consolation: 27 March 2016, Easter Sunday
Miracle: 12 May 2016, feast of Blessed Imelda, vigil of our Lady of Fatima

Contrition
16th December 2015, 09:08 PM
I think the Miracle and permanent sign will occur at each place of true private revelation, including Fatima and Guadalupe. So the Pope will be at a place where a permanent sign will occur on the day of the Miracle.

Warning: 25 March 2016, Good Friday
Consolation: 27 March 2016, Easter Sunday
Miracle: 12 May 2016, feast of Blessed Imelda, vigil of our Lady of Fatima

Does this mean the Pope will be somewhere else the day of the miracle?

http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=65929
Pope Francis makes exciting announcement during Mass for Our Lady of Guadalupe

LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - During a special Mass honoring Our Lady of Guadalupe, Pope Francis announced his plan to visit Mexico City's Marian shrine.
The pontiff announced he planned to pray in hopes that Christian communities "may become oases and rivers of mercy."

Pope Francis added, "To ask her this, in a strong way, I will travel to venerate her at her shrine on February 13. There, I will ask this for all of America, of whom she is especially a mother."

Ron Conte
16th December 2015, 11:01 PM
I thought he might be at Guadalupe at the time of the miracle. But now it seems he will go there sooner. So we will have to wait and see.

JoAnne
17th December 2015, 12:49 AM
Isn't one of the seers (who knows the exact date) suppose to tell a priest of the day of the Warning? and he in turn tells the world three days before it is to happen? I can't remember if it is one of the children (now adults) from Međugorje or Garabandal that stated this information. Also I understand the Warning and the Miracle, but what is the consolation entail? is it an interior consoling and only for those that believe in the Warning and realize/have sorrow for the state their soul is in? Thank you Ron.

Ron Conte
17th December 2015, 01:16 AM
A priest will announce the first secret of Medjugorje three days before the event. Since I think the Warning is the same as the first secret, this would imply an announcement 3 days before Good Friday.

The consolation is just that: those who repent with true sorrow for their sins on the day of the Warning (the day of repentance), will be consoled so as to lift their sorrows on the day of Consolation.