Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Latest from Pedro Regis; 2-14-2014 [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Latest from Pedro Regis; 2-14-2014

jeromeindesert
16th February 2014, 07:36 PM
A humanidade será surpreendida por dolorosos acontecimentos. Aqueles que estão longe do Senhor gritarão por socorro, mas para muitos será tarde.

translation:

"Mankind will be surprised by painful events. Those who are away from the Lord scream for help, but for many it will be too late.":(

unfortunately, how many of us (including myself, of course), reading this blog, & contributing to this blog, will find our conversion too late???????:(

Ron Conte
16th February 2014, 08:38 PM
I think that devout believing and practicing Catholics, who go to Mass and Confession regularly, will have the easiest time 'weathering the storm' when the tribulation begins.

jeromeindesert
17th February 2014, 10:59 PM
I agree; especially those who go to confession regularly;

i've had catholics tell me they haven't gone to confession for years
because they haven't committed any serious sins; hmmm :o

confession lines are still short;

some folks regularly leave Mass when communion starts to
be distributed;

i'm not judging but I'm repeating what I've seen:
a few go 2 communion & then hustle out the door, hasten quickly, unaided, to their close handicap parking spot;

ironically, the Pope said yesterday that God does not accept "rote" spiritualism

I admire the committment of certain protestant sects where people go to church on Sunday & spend a large portion of the day there; [of course,
it all depends on what you're doing when you're there but] some of those
same folks seem to be very committed to their bibles & to evangelism :D