Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 43 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 91 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 95 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 103 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 114 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 118 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 126 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 195 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/init.php on line 402 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::db_connect() should be compatible with vB_Database::db_connect($servername, $port, $username, $password, $usepconnect) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Strict Standards: Declaration of vB_Database_MySQLi::select_db_wrapper() should be compatible with vB_Database::select_db_wrapper($database = '', $link = NULL) in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1106 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2330 Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1505 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Session::fetch_substr_ip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1589 Strict Standards: Non-static method vB_Shutdown::init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ronconte/catholicplanet.net/html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2333 Mirjana [Archive] - CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

PDA

View Full Version : Mirjana

DiAZ216
12th January 2007, 06:08 PM
Medjugorje visionary Mirjana Soldo will be speaking and answering questions in Mesa, AZ (greater Phoenix area) on Feb. 11, 2007! For tickets:
magnificattours@aol.com
(480) 545-1377
877-333-9290 (toll-free for folks out of state)

Contact me and I can email you the flyer.
If I don't get back to you right away, it is because I will be off line the next couple of days.

Darrell

Joey
13th January 2007, 01:22 PM
Darrell,

Are you going to be there? I hope that you will be able to attend.

DiAZ216
14th January 2007, 09:23 PM
I already have tickets. God willing, I will be there.

Darrell

Mario
17th January 2007, 08:35 PM
I already have tickets. God willing, I will be there.

Darrell

Please be kind enough to give us an update if you do go!

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

Mario
23rd February 2007, 03:01 PM
Darrell,

Were you able to make it to Mirjana's presentation?

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

DiAZ216
24th February 2007, 05:45 PM
Yes, I was able to attend! We were on retreat that weekend which was wonderful and the Holy Spirit was moving very powerful and there were conversions and healings. Then we came straight from retreat and drove back to valley for Mirjana’s talk. My friends Gary and Bev had recruited me to work security and I stood blocking the stairs at one end of the stage. I guess they thought I was big and scary enough looking dude that no one would try to get past me! Ha! Really I don’t think any security was needed.

At one point during the talk, I was wondering if Miki Musa (Mirjana’s interpreter) would remember me from two years ago (when I was in Medjugorje I was always bugging Miki to teach me to say things in Kravatski), and just as I was thinking this, from up on stage while translating, Miki turned his head and looked me right in the eye! How’s that for grace? After the talk, Miki came over to me and we were able to talk for a minute.

For those who have read the account of my pilgrimage to Medjugorje, on the first morning there I saw the statue of Our Lady in front of St. James Church bathed in a supernatural light. That same morning at Mass, my friend Gary who was my roommate on that trip, was given a mission. After Mass, I looked over at Gary and he had tears streaming down his face. He turned to me and said, “I’m supposed to bring pilgrims to Medjugorje.” I never asked in what way Our Lady had spoken to him, but he certainly has taken it to heart. Gary and his wife Bev formed a company, Magnificat Tours, and last year they took seven groups of pilgrims to Medjugorje!

Back to Mirjana’s talk: the talk was sold out; over 1000 people attended and prayed the Rosary before the talk. I have heard Mirjana speak several times before, and I didn’t hear her say anything new. As always, the message was one of conversion.

If I have time later, I will transcribe and post some of her talk.

Darrell

Padraig
24th February 2007, 06:06 PM
When we were in Medugorje Mirjana had an apparition and gave a talk, she's a really nice lady and very good looking too!!