CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group

CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group (http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Medjugorje and Garabandal (http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Video with explanation about Garabandal's Joe Lomangino "new eyes" (http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5905)

Brother 28th October 2015 03:45 PM

Video with explanation about Garabandal's Joe Lomangino "new eyes"

The author of this video seems to have researched a lot on the Garabandal apparitions and he has posted his information and explained interpretations. He has more videos on the topic but I have only seen this one. Unfortunately, this is only in Spanish without subtitles, but I would like to point out some things that I didn’t know before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfH713gL1rQ

According to this video, by the 3:37mints it attributes the following words to Blessed Pope Paul VI.

“This is humanity’s most beautiful story since Christ’s birth. It’s like the second life of our Blessed Virgin on earth, and there are no words to thank it.” – Paul VI

But doesn’t say the source where he got this information. I personally did a research and got this information from this Garabandal website:
http://www.garabandal.org.es/index.p...i-y-garabandal

It’s in Spanish too but at least I know there is a source.

By 6:35mints. says that our Blessed Mother even plaid "hide and seek" with the girls (highlighting it with red words), just like any mother would play with her children.

By 26:45 mints, it says that the Miracle will happen around 8:30pm local time (which allegedly, at 32 mints, says this was the Last Supper’s time).

The author of this video concludes that the Miracle’s date, as a high probability, will be on April 13, 2017 (mints 33:09).

From the 38: 45 mints and on, says that on the date of the Miracle, Joe Lomangino’s body will have new eyes, perhaps implying that if his body is exhumed, he will appear with new eyes. He also implies that he may resurrect as some people resurrected from their tombs at Christ’s death and resurrection.

He also points out, at 47:10 mints, that it was predicted that something will happen little before the Miracle that will decrease the belief in the Garabandal apparitions and that perhaps this could be Joe’s death.

jeromeindesert 28th March 2016 09:58 AM

Joey is dead; did not get new eyes; other predictions doubtful

Joey Lomangino is dead. He never got the "new eyes" he was promised.
No one says he is a saint and will have an uncorrupted body.

It gets more and more strange here. Where did someone get the
wild idea that his body will be exhumed????

When a person is dead, they don't need eyes anymore.

Its absurd to say that this very old man who died of natural causes
will be the first in centuries to be resurrected with new eyes.

Do you really think we are that gullible?

The prediction just failed. That's it.

As to Ron's claim of the warning on 3-25-16, it never happened either.
Now another wild prediction of 2017.

When nothing happens in 2017, it will be moved back to 2020.

Then 2022.

We are beginning to sound like a protestant cult that predicts the end of the world in 1982, then moves it to 1990, then 1995, then 2000 etc. etc.
These failed predictions can continue endlessly.

The warning will probably come after all of us are dead. We will "see" it from the next world, not this world. :confused:

Ron Conte 28th March 2016 11:13 AM

If you are not happy in this discussion group, resign and go somewhere else.

4unborn 29th March 2016 12:54 AM

"Joey is dead; did not get new eyes; other predictions doubtful"

Joey did get new eyes! He sees perfectly now!!

Jeromeindesert, you make fun of predictions, BUT you make predictions about what will NOT happen in 2017 and about the Warning. That is funny!!!

4unborn 29th March 2016 02:06 AM

April 13, 2017

It would be wonderful if this blog helps prepare us for the changes to come which will be the greatest the world has witnessed in 2000 years.

In my opinion, speculating of when the Warning will come does this. The year 2017 is the 100th anniversary of Fatima. On Holy Thursday, April 13, 1995, my wife and I walked out of St. James Church around midnight. Other pilgrims were looking up at the sky. We did too, and saw a most beautiful celestial sight. The full moon which reminded me of host was surrounded by a golden halo, and they were surrounded by a rainbow, at midnight!!

Ron Conte 29th March 2016 11:44 AM

In my opinion, Good Friday is the only day that is fitting for the Warning, which would be April 14th in 2017.

4unborn 29th March 2016 07:01 PM

Super Bowl Sunday

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Conte (Post 44529)
In my opinion, Good Friday is the only day that is fitting for the Warning, which would be April 14th in 2017.

In my opinion, it would be fitting for the Warning to occur on Super Bowl Sunday, a day of worship for sports fanatic. Then they and us would have until Good Thursday, April 13, 2017, to get our lives in order when, in my opinion, the Miracle will occur and it will be too late.

Jose 30th March 2016 10:23 PM

Super Bowl????

That is being pretty American centered, many more people watch the World Cup than the Super Bowl.

4unborn 31st March 2016 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose (Post 44534)
That is being pretty American centered, many more people watch the World Cup than the Super Bowl.

Yes, but if the Miracle happens in 2017, the Super Bowl would fit for the Warning.

Ron Conte 31st March 2016 03:13 AM

I thought you were joking about the superbowl (Feb 5, 2017).

The Warning must occur on Good Friday

[Zechariah 12]
{12:10} And I will pour out upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of prayers. And they will look upon me, whom they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and they will feel sorrow over him, as one would be sorrowful at the death of a firstborn.

Good Friday is April 14th in 2017. That is the next possible date for the Warning.