View Single Post
Old 26th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Default URGENT: Alfie Evans, toddler who fights to live despite being disconnected

I was going to put this information in the News section but I decided to place this information here in this Prayer section because little Alfie and his family really need our prayers, also for the conversion of the "judges" who practically want to omit little Alfie seek medical treatment.

Despite being switched off from life support for three days so far, little Alfie is still alive and need our prayers. The decision to be disconnected and not even letting his parents to seek medical treatment in another country was determined by some "judges" in England whom I definitely DO NOT want to be in their shoes at their encounter with the Divine Judge. Hope they repent and let little Alfie have medical attention ASAP.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/04/25/hea...ndex.html?rm=1

Pope Francis has also petitioned to let little Alfie receive medical attention:

"Pope Francis
(@Pontifex)

Moved by the prayers and immense solidarity shown little Alfie Evans, I renew my appeal that the suffering of his parents may be heard and that their desire to seek new forms of treatment may be granted."

Please remember to include little Alfie in your prayers.
John 3:27; John 15:5; Matthew 19:26