Thread: New Prediction
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2013, 03:00 PM
Administrator

Default New Prediction

I'm revising my book, The Bible and the Future of the World. The new edition will be called "The Bible and the Future: 2013 edition".
In working on that revision, I came to understand some more specifics about the timing of events.

The rare event in the Church that coincides with the Miracle of Garabandal (12 May 2016) is the double canonization of two Popes: Pius IX and Pius XII. Pius XII was elected on May 12th and Pius IX was born on May 13th.
So that means that the canonizations of John 23 and John Paul 2 will go ahead as scheduled in April 2014.

I think that the canonizations of Pius 9 and 12 will be carried out by the next Pope, not by the liberal but orthodox Pope Francis, but by his conservative successor: Pope Pius XIII (Cardinal Arinze). So this implies that Pope Francis' reign ends before that time, probably in 2015.

I am also making my prediction that a Pope will approve of the ordination of women deacons more specific, it will be Pope Francis who approves of the ordination of women solely to the deaconate. This teaching will be issued in 2014 or 2015, and it will be scheduled to begin in early 2016.

So my prediction is that the Catholic Church will have ordained women deacons in 2016. However, note well that if I am mistaken, and if the Magisterium decides that women cannot be ordained to the deaconate, just as they cannot be ordained to the priesthood or the episcopate, I will adhere to the teaching of the Magisterium, and you must adhere to that teaching also. No one should ever use my speculative eschatology as a way to undermine any teachings of the Magisterium.