Thread: TPR in Brasil
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2010, 12:35 AM
Mark

Message 3347 from Our Lady of Peace, given in Aracaju/SE. Brazil. transmitted in 18/07/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Mom and I love you. I thank you for all that you do for the plans of God. Tell everybody that God is in a hurry and there is no time to be lost. Return to Him Who is your one and true Savior. Donīt cross your arms. God is in a hurry. Donīt leave what you have to do for tomorrow. I know each one of you by name and I know what you need. Courage. Even in your trials, donīt lose heart. You need to carry your cross with joy, for that is the only way you will experience victory. I am at your side. Be docil. Accept My appeals and donīt stray from the path I have pointed out. Humanity will yet experience great trials. People get away from God and donīt know where to go. I suffer because of what is coming t o you. The nest of the eagle will be invaded and there will be great destruction. Terror will spread and My poor children will weep and lament. Seek strength in Jesus. Listen to His Words and go to meet Him in the Eucharist. I will speak to My Jesus for you. Forward without fear. This is the message I give you in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit, Amen. Remain in peace.

Interesting, if the nest of the eagle refers to the US, then this seems contrary to what Therese Nueman said:

Throughout the thirty-six years that Therese bore the stigmata, thousands of tourists would visit her small cottage to witness the miracle. In 1946, just after the end of World War II, when asked by an American GI if the United States would ever be destroyed or invaded in a war, she said: “No, but at the end of this century America will be destroyed economically by a series of natural disasters.”