CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholic Continuing Education > About This Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th March 2010, 07:51 PM

Smile Questions frequently

Dear Ron,

Maybe my question may look irrelevent, however i wonder if your'e bothered if a member asks questions and/or open threads too frequently (almost on daily basis) ?

Knowing that, and for the record, you never miss any question unanswered and you reply promptly quoting the bible, the magiesterum, the catholic teachings and the like, in addition to your own insight.

Thank you.
Old 6th March 2010, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zouxi View Post
Dear Ron,

Maybe my question may look irrelevent, however i wonder if your'e bothered if a member asks questions and/or open threads too frequently (almost on daily basis) ?

Knowing that, and for the record, you never miss any question unanswered and you reply promptly quoting the bible, the magiesterum, the catholic teachings and the like, in addition to your own insight.

Thank you.
No, I don't mind frequent questions at all. In fact, I find that it is helpful to the group, since other persons can benefit from the question and the answer. I also often hear from non-member readers who have benefited from a question and the subsequent answer or discussion. (Also, there's no need to thank me after each answer that I give.)
Old 6th March 2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
No, I don't mind frequent questions at all. In fact, I find that it is helpful to the group, since other persons can benefit from the question and the answer. I also often hear from non-member readers who have benefited from a question and the subsequent answer or discussion. (Also, there's no need to thank me after each answer that I give.)

Thanks for the clarification (this will be my last thank you post )