CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19th January 2010, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Default Q & A about the Warning

Questions from a non-member reader:

1) If Warning happens, would you recommend to explain it for kids in our family?

It will be necessary to explain to children what has happened. But the Warning will be mild for children, since they generally have few personal sins, and the very young have no personal sins. Explain what has happened in simple terms.

2) If Warning happens, and a lot of people may turn away from grace, there should a lot of dangers to appear for the children especially in the cities. Would you recommend to consider leaving high density areas and moving to province with family (if there is opportunity) ? Shall we pray for this question before making the decision?

There will be much confusion after the Warning, and some persons will reject the gift of repentance offered at the Warning. But it is the various afflictions of the tribulation that will present a danger especially in cities. Certainly, one should pray when making important decisions. I don't think that every one should leave every city. So it depends on the circumstances of your life. You will have to make your own decision.

3) As per your eschatology, does the Eastern European countries going to be conquered by in the near future, as other south European countries by Arab Forces?

In my opinion, most, if not all, of the Eastern European nations will be conquered.
Old 20th January 2010, 06:51 AM
supporting member

Ron,

Do you suppose that the Warning will be a grace for a child in the womb, since he or she would have no personal sins?

I imagine that it depends on whether the mother is in a state of grace or not. If not, then the baby would sense all of her remorse, fear, etc. and might be harmed by the Warning?
Old 20th January 2010, 01:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredcello View Post
Do you suppose that the Warning will be a grace for a child in the womb, since he or she would have no personal sins?

I imagine that it depends on whether the mother is in a state of grace or not. If not, then the baby would sense all of her remorse, fear, etc. and might be harmed by the Warning?

At the Warning, each person is alone with their conscience, by a supernatural act of God. I think that, for the very young who are not able to reason or understand, and who are not able to commit personal sins, that the Warning will still have a good effect on them, strengthening them against sin in some mysterious way.

I don't think that the experience of the prenatal depends on the experience of the mother as concerns the Warning itself. Though if the mother has a difficult time, it may be a trial in some way for the prenatal.
Old 16th March 2010, 03:52 PM

Ron, i may be out of tune a bit for the question i will ask ( it may be answered many times already), but as things are getting closer quicky, i would like to know what happens exactly when every human being is alone with his conscience? will the warning occur at the very same time allover the world taking into consideration the difference in the timing between countries? how long will the warning last? what if the person is asleep when the warning occurs?

Thank you.
Old 16th March 2010, 04:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zouxi View Post
Ron, i may be out of tune a bit for the question i will ask ( it may be answered many times already), but as things are getting closer quicky, i would like to know what happens exactly when every human being is alone with his conscience? will the warning occur at the very same time allover the world taking into consideration the difference in the timing between countries? how long will the warning last? what if the person is asleep when the warning occurs?

Thank you.

There is an event just before the Warning, which I think will be something like a loud sound and a bright light in the sky, which will get everyone's attention and awaken all who are asleep.

Then the Warning occurs, everywhere at the same time, regardless of time zone.

I think that the Warning occurs outside of time, but it will seem like a relatively short space of time, such as a few minutes or a quarter hour.

The person knows the sins on his or her conscience. Some persons will also participate in the sorrowing of Christ over the sins of humanity. People who accept the Warning will repent from sin and will be strengthened against sin.
Old 16th March 2010, 04:55 PM

Ron, Thank you. What about patients under surgeries or under critical medical conditions (coma or vegetative state) whereby their condition does not enable them to receive this gift, will god grant them a supernatural gift?
Old 16th March 2010, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zouxi View Post
Ron, Thank you. What about patients under surgeries or under critical medical conditions (coma or vegetative state) whereby their condition does not enable them to receive this gift, will god grant them a supernatural gift?

I suppose that He will. God is all powerful.