CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29th March 2011, 09:07 AM

Default About Israel

Ron,

In the book you say that the Arab/Muslim side attack U.S. and Europe, and succeed in overwhelming Europe in the initial stage of the tribulation.

You also emphasize that when they win World War 3, Israel is left alone.

What do you think their strategy would be for such self control, when it is their quite publicly known intent to obliterate Israel?...especially when they have enough firepower to subdue and overrun europe?..or is there an indication in scripture or the private revelations that Israel will be untouched till a certain time?

Also Ron, the number 13, you say it symbolizes the perfection of the trinity..okay I can understand that...and believe me it gives immense relief to know that. However is'nt it a conventionally very unlucky omen???...I ask 'cos Im the 13th child in my family of 13... and have apparently brought down every manner of bad luck on my elder siblings who have never let me know the end of it!
Old 29th March 2011, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by feyfifer View Post
In the book you say that the Arab/Muslim side attack U.S. and Europe, and succeed in overwhelming Europe in the initial stage of the tribulation.

You also emphasize that when they win World War 3, Israel is left alone.

What do you think their strategy would be for such self control, when it is their quite publicly known intent to obliterate Israel?...especially when they have enough firepower to subdue and overrun europe?..or is there an indication in scripture or the private revelations that Israel will be untouched till a certain time?

Israel has nuclear weapons and the will to use them. It is not out of self-control that the extremists fail to overrun Israel.

I interpret Daniel 9:26 (that Jerusalem will be built up again) as implying that Israel will continue to be built up and therefore will not be conquered during the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feyfifer View Post
Also Ron, the number 13, you say it symbolizes the perfection of the trinity..okay I can understand that...and believe me it gives immense relief to know that. However is'nt it a conventionally very unlucky omen???...I ask 'cos Im the 13th child in my family of 13... and have apparently brought down every manner of bad luck on my elder siblings who have never let me know the end of it!

Here is what I wrote: "And in Luke, the very next verse, after the verse that says the ‘day and hour’ is not known, gives us the number 1333, which signifies God (who is one yet three) and Christ (the one Son of God and the perfect Trinity) and the completion of God’s plan (1 and 3 being numbers pertaining to perfection)."

I did not say that the number 13 symbolizes the perfection of the Trinity. I said that the number 1 and the number 3 pertain to the perfection of God, who is 3 yet 1. I did not say or imply anything about the number 13 being lucky or unlucky. The saying that 13 is unlucky is secular superstition. You should not believe in that claim.
Old 29th March 2011, 07:04 PM
Administrator

The 13 number, walking near a black cat, walking below stairs as being "unlucky", or wearing clothes with certain colors for some specific days, or same clothes of some previous "good days" for being "lucky", and all the like, are all superstitions.

Superstition gravely offends God and is a departure from the worship due to Him, it goes against the First Commandment "You shall not have other gods before me". Fearing a number that can do nothing to us is idolizing it.