CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholic Continuing Education > About This Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th September 2011, 05:46 PM
Administrator

Default Group Notice: On Private Revelation

All members,

I call your attention to these long-standing rules of this discussion group:
Quote:
8. I am concerned for the good of the souls of the members and of the non-member readers, therefore:
Members may not promote or discuss any false private revelation listed on this page:
http://www.catholicplanet.com/apparitions/index.htm
Members may promote or discuss any true private revelation listed on the above page. However, claimed private revelations not on either the true or the false list above, including claims of apparitions, messages, and other supernatural experiences, should not be discussed without prior approval from the administrator by private messaging or e-mail.

9. Out of the same concern: Please do not discuss or promote particular books of theology without prior approval from the administrator by private messaging or e-mail. There are many good books of theology, but there are also many harmful books of theology.

However, certain works do not need prior approval to discuss, including: any work by a Saint or Blessed or Venerable, any work of private theology by a Pope, Cardinal, or Bishop, any documents of the Magisterium, and any Catholic edition of the Bible.

Recently, I have noticed an increase in posts violating these rules, particularly on claimed private revelation. Do NOT post about claimed private revelations listed on my false list. You may post about any claimed private revelation on my true list (see the same web page). But for any claimed private revelation not on either list, PM me first.

If members continue to ignore these rules, I will issue one month suspensions of their membership as a penalty.