CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 16th January 2010, 03:59 PM
Administrator

Default U.S. elections in 2010 and 2012

I don't have any specific predictions for the U.S. elections in 2010 and 2012. However, I expect that the Warning, Consolation, and Miracle will have a profound effect on politics in every nation, including the U.S.

Currently, the issue of abortion in politics is whether or not the health care bill will pay for abortion. They don't even consider outlawing or severely restricting abortion. But after the Warning, I think that the issue of abortion will turn on how extensively to outlaw abortion.

Also, some of the prominent politicians of today will quickly fall from power by the Warning and by the repentance of so many persons after the Warning. Within a short time, the political landscape will be surprisingly changed.
Old 17th January 2010, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Also, some of the prominent politicians of today will quickly fall from power by the Warning and by the repentance of so many persons after the Warning. Within a short time, the political landscape will be surprisingly changed.

I truly hope so. The current environment is poisonous at best and full of the arrogance of man.
Old 18th January 2010, 02:44 AM

Default This will be interesting

It will be fascinating to see what happens if the Warning occurs as mentioned in American politics.
Old 25th January 2013, 06:15 PM

Ron..a while back you had predicted that Hillary would win the 2008 election, over Obama, because you believed that a woman would be in office in or around the time of the warning( which you had estimated to be in 2009). Since the warning now is predicted to be in 2016, then is it reasonable to expect that you again believe that Hillary will be the POTUS in 2016...it would make sense and she is probably the early front runner of all the possibilities
...As I see it, the primaries will be in full swing at the time of the Warning, and if Hillary did a 180 regarding abortion, after the warning ,she would win the democratic primaries with a bit more difficulty( but I see nobody that could give her serious competition) and also easily win the general election with her new stance on abortion...
Old 25th January 2013, 07:04 PM
Administrator

I still expect Hillary to become POTUS, based on my interpretation of God's Providence. However, I'm not going to speculate on the details of her rise to office, at this time. I'm going to close this thread because, as stated previously, I'd like to shy away from political discussions and emphasize faith and morals.