CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th November 2013, 10:03 PM

Question Our Lady of Good Success; Ecuador; ?????

Ron: the above apparitions are on your list of approved CPRs.

You say that the seer there in Quito, Ecuador made statements about the 24th and 25th centuries.

I've spent the last four hours searching & reading every website that discusses these apparitions. I have found none that mention anything beyond the 20th century.

Could U help me out & tell me your resource for concluding that this approved visionary mentioned the 24th/25th centuries???
Old 14th November 2013, 10:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromeindesert View Post
Ron: the above apparitions are on your list of approved CPRs.

You say that the seer there in Quito, Ecuador made statements about the 24th and 25th centuries.

I've spent the last four hours searching & reading every website that discusses these apparitions. I have found none that mention anything beyond the 20th century.

Could U help me out & tell me your resource for concluding that this approved visionary mentioned the 24th/25th centuries???

I believe that the second part of the tribulation unfolds in the 24th and early 25th century. So I interpret various true private revelation, that mention the tribulation, as referring to that time.

At La Salette, the Virgin Mary did mention certain dates: 1864 and 1865, which I interpret as referring to the Islamic calendar dates. That would be 2430 and 2431 in the Christian calendar.