CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th March 2015, 11:52 AM
Administrator

My eschatology:

4 Oct. 2015 -- great apostasy begins when conservatives react badly to new doctrine and discipline at Bishops' Synod.

2015 or early 2016: Iran announces it has nuclear weapons

WCM:
Good Friday/Easter Sunday 2016 -- Warning and Consolation
May 12, 2016 -- the Miracle

WCM cause upheaval in middle east, extremists desperately fight for power and win. ISIS controls Iraq and Syria; Iran and ISIS unite along with the other Arab/Muslim nations. They threaten the West.

later in 2016: WW3 begins with nuclear bomb attack on New York City

Pope Francis resigns in late 2016 or in 2017. The conservative Pope Pius 13th is elected. Many liberal Catholics leave the Church over his conservatives doctrines and disciplines.

Extremists fight their way into Europe, and capture the Pope. He is martyred. Rome is also captured.

Next papal election can't be held at Rome, giving the schismatics a chance to hold an invalid election for Pope. There is also another election, one that is valid but not held according to the usual rules. A pope and an antipope are elected, worsening the schism.

More in my books on eschatology. The book: The Secrets of Medjugorje and Garabandal has been updated very recently. See that book for my most recent ideas in eschatology.

http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Medjug...dp/B00U47EHSU/
Old 16th March 2015, 11:19 PM

Default Pope will be martyred

Ron,

If the pope is going to be martyred what is going to happen to our Church here in the West? In my opinion, this is going to cause widespread panic and people will leave the church for fear they will be martyred.
Old 24th March 2015, 09:40 PM

It is looking clearer and clearer everyday. The Pope's recent statement that he doesn't think he will be Pope for very long, may be prophetic.
Old 24th March 2015, 11:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frado View Post
Ron,

If the pope is going to be martyred what is going to happen to our Church here in the West? In my opinion, this is going to cause widespread panic and people will leave the church for fear they will be martyred.

I don't think Pope Francis will be martyred, I think he will resign. His successor will be martyred. What will cause fear will be the war, the civil unrest, and the famine, along with death from a variety of causes -- the first four events of the tribulation.