CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11th May 2015, 01:16 PM

Default How many people will die on the day of the warning...

This is a title from Rons last text on warning issues...

Its an interesting question that minded me also. But i was thinking more of a reflection of supernatural warning on regular everyday events. For example , in the moment of warning , will God do something to prevent the global car accident ? Or will hundreds of thousands of cars , rided by hypnotized drivers , just march to doom and turn the highways into graveyards ?

Car accident , big like that , would be a chastisement of its own. Im sure we could find some statistics about a number of cars in the world that are driving in every moment , and thus calculate the number of potential victims...

Old 11th May 2015, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keva View Post

This is a title from Rons last text on warning issues...

Its an interesting question that minded me also. But i was thinking more of a reflection of supernatural warning on regular everyday events. For example , in the moment of warning , will God do something to prevent the global car accident ? Or will hundreds of thousands of cars , rided by hypnotized drivers , just march to doom and turn the highways into graveyards ?

Car accident , big like that , would be a chastisement of its own. Im sure we could find some statistics about a number of cars in the world that are driving in every moment , and thus calculate the number of potential victims...

No, such a car accident does not happen.

First, there is a loud sound and bright light heard/seen worldwide. It is of preternatural origin -- angels heralding the Warning (though not with any words). Then all power is lost to electrical devices and machinery, except as needed to maintain life (airplanes in flight, etc.). Cars simply lose power, and slow to a stop.

Then the Warning occurs, once everyone's attention is obtained.

a link to my post:
https://ronconte.wordpress.com/2015/...f-the-warning/