CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd October 2014, 07:57 PM

Here are the last three messages translated via Google Chrome. It is choppy at times in use of the language, but the message is still understandable:

4041-Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 30/09/2014
Dear children, I ask you tonight, the reconciled unto God through the sacrament of Confession. When ye shall receive God's forgiveness, you will be able to forgive your neighbor, for the Lord's grace be in you. Not closed to the Divine Light. Mankind will find peace when men open themselves to the love of the Lord . 's definitive triumph of My Immaculate Heart will come through love . The earth will be completely transformed and everyone will live happily . Do not cross your arms. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to show you the full path of happiness with God. Do not retreat. I need your sincere and courageous yes. Forward without fear.This is the message I give you today in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace

4040-Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 21/09/2014
Dear children, be filled with goodness and love will always be present in your lives. Love is the force that overcomes all evil. Amai. Only love can you understand the Lord's will for your lives. I am your Mom and I love you. If chegásseis understand My love for you, cry with joy. Do not retreat. Your journey will be full of obstacles, but who walks with the Lord will never experience the weight of defeat. Meek and humble of heart and everything will be victorious. I know each of you by name and I come from heaven to bless you and tell you that you are important to me. Glad for being here. I will speak to My Jesus for you. Fear not. When all seems lost, the Lord will act on behalf of His chosen . Courage. I will be ever present in your midst. Take care of your spirituality. Everything in this life passes, but the grace of God in you will be eternal. Forward without fear. At this time I fall upon you an extraordinary rain of graces. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace

4039-Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 09/27/2014
Dear children, I love you as you are. I come from heaven to offer you My love and to tell you that you are loved one by the Father, the Son, through the Holy Spirit. Rejoice, because your names are already written in heaven. Stray I ask you to you all that paralyzes you in the love of God. You are in the world but not of the world. Faithful to the Lord thirst. Embrace the grace of conversion that the Lord gives you.I know your needs and ask you to keep the flame of your faith. I will speak to My Jesus for you. Stay with Jesus. He is your all and only in Him is your happiness. Give me your hand and I will lead you to holiness. After all the tribulation, the Lord will wipe away your tears and there will be no defeat for you . Forward with courage. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Holy Trinity.Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace
Old 23rd July 2015, 02:21 PM

What does everyone think of these newer messages to Pedro Regis? Pretty heavy on the eschatology.

4163-Message of Our Lady, transmitted in Aracaju / SE transmitted in 09/07/2015

Dear children, I love you as you are. I ask you to do good to all, for only thus can you imitate My Son Jesus. We live in a time of great spiritual confusion. We are heading towards a painful future. The Beast will unite [his followers] and my poor children will carry a heavy cross. One who opposes Christ will cause great pain to the faithful. Pray. I am with you. I will plead with my Jesus for you and My devotees are protected. Courage. Be strong. If you happen to fall, seek strength in the Eucharist and in the words of My Jesus. I know each one of you by name and ask you to keep the flame of your faith. Forward. This is the message I give you today on behalf of the Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4162-Message of Our Lady, transmitted in 07/07/2015

Dear children, I ask you not to lose hope. We live in a time of pain and of great spiritual confusion. Now is the opportune time for your return to the Lord. Do not just cross your arms. Bend your knees in prayer and lovingly listen to the voice of the Lord. Still you will see large and painful events. Your time is of great spiritual battle. A great war [WW3] will come and the faithful will weep and lament. Love and defend the truth. Those who walks with the Lord will never be defeated. Courage. This is the message I give you today on behalf of the Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4159-Message of Our Lady, transmitted in 29/06/2015

Dear children, you walk towards a future of great spiritual disorder, but whatever happens, stay with true Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. We live in a time of sorrows. Bend your knees in prayer. Don’t back out. In the hands, the Holy Rosary and Holy Scripture. In the heart, the love of truth. I ask you to keep the flame of your faith. Do not stray from the path I have pointed out. I know your needs and will speak to My Jesus for you. Have confidence in My maternal protection. I love you as you are and I come from heaven to show you the path of salvation. Be docile. Finally, my Immaculate Heart will triumph and you will see new heavens and new earth. Forward. This is the message I give you today on behalf of the Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.
Old 23rd July 2015, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Sound eschatology is one strong indication that any claimed private revelation is true. Most of the false ones offer a view of the future that is incompatible with Scripture and Church teaching.