CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24th August 2015, 06:36 PM

Default Joe Biden

Ron:

With the lingering email scandal casting a cloud over a candidate Clinton and news stories about Joe Biden potential run as a presidential candidate, do you think that the Warning might be as appropriate for a Joe Biden doing a 180 as you thought for Clinton?
Old 24th August 2015, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by In hoc Signo Vinces View Post
Ron:

With the lingering email scandal casting a cloud over a candidate Clinton and news stories about Joe Biden potential run as a presidential candidate, do you think that the Warning might be as appropriate for a Joe Biden doing a 180 as you thought for Clinton?

I don't think Biden has any political future. Providence seems to have prepared a path for Hilary to be president: first lady, senator, secretary of state. She has monumental credentials (even though I do not have a good opinion of her as a politician).

Hilary Clinton will be the next President. Sure, I wish a faithful conservative Catholic would be elected. But I don't think that will occur in the next election. The Warning will not suffice to change everyone's heart and mind, nor to solve all our problems.