CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th September 2015, 10:02 PM

Iran allies with ISIS? I could see all Arab nations joining ISIS before non-Arab Iran does that. Iran/Russia are in league with Assad who is fighting ISIS in Syria.

I do think that the massive influx of Arabs refugees into eastern Europe points directly to Ron's prediction regarding a muslim influence in Europe. I'd hate to think of that as THE invasion, but this is a lot of what the talk is about.
Old 16th September 2015, 11:20 PM
Administrator

Yes, after the Warning scares the Hell out of the extremists, they ally together, despite formerly being enemies, despite being Sunni and Shiite.
Old 27th September 2015, 04:14 PM

Default 2016:Warning, Miracle and 100th anniv. Fatima

Ron,
with the Warning and Miracle due 2016 by your reckoning, isn't it no coincidence that the year also fits with the 100th anniv of Fatima apparitions.
The Curate's Diary (Oct. edition) reports that Pope Francis is to visit Fatima next year for the anniv.

- date not yet confirmed, but I would guess May 13th - the first apparition anniv.
that would place him there on the day of the Miracle (the vigil on the 12th or the 13th)

Remember the angel prepared the children on the pre-ceding year, so this very year (2015) is the 100th anniv of the angel coming to the children. That indicates we should be preparing too.
Interesting times ahead.
God's Will be done.
God bless.
Old 27th September 2015, 07:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbt9 View Post
Ron,
with the Warning and Miracle due 2016 by your reckoning, isn't it no coincidence that the year also fits with the 100th anniv of Fatima apparitions.
The Curate's Diary (Oct. edition) reports that Pope Francis is to visit Fatima next year for the anniv.

- date not yet confirmed, but I would guess May 13th - the first apparition anniv.
that would place him there on the day of the Miracle (the vigil on the 12th or the 13th)

Remember the angel prepared the children on the pre-ceding year, so this very year (2015) is the 100th anniv of the angel coming to the children. That indicates we should be preparing too.
Interesting times ahead.
God's Will be done.
God bless.

Good points. Yes, Pope Francis may well be at Fatima for the Miracle. And since an event in the Church coincides with the Miracle, I would say it may be a canonization (or double canonization) of Popes (as I've speculated before).
Old 6th October 2015, 11:02 PM

According to a diocese in Portugal the Pope wants to visit Fatima in 2017.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news...e-in-portgual/

However, according to this article the Pope wants to visit The Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in early 2016.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...3121444157130/
Old 6th October 2015, 11:37 PM
Administrator

I think the Miracle and permanent sign will occur at each place of true private revelation, including Fatima and Guadalupe. So the Pope will be at a place where a permanent sign will occur on the day of the Miracle.

Warning: 25 March 2016, Good Friday
Consolation: 27 March 2016, Easter Sunday
Miracle: 12 May 2016, feast of Blessed Imelda, vigil of our Lady of Fatima
Old 16th December 2015, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
I think the Miracle and permanent sign will occur at each place of true private revelation, including Fatima and Guadalupe. So the Pope will be at a place where a permanent sign will occur on the day of the Miracle.

Warning: 25 March 2016, Good Friday
Consolation: 27 March 2016, Easter Sunday
Miracle: 12 May 2016, feast of Blessed Imelda, vigil of our Lady of Fatima

Does this mean the Pope will be somewhere else the day of the miracle?

http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/fait...y.php?id=65929
Pope Francis makes exciting announcement during Mass for Our Lady of Guadalupe

LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - During a special Mass honoring Our Lady of Guadalupe, Pope Francis announced his plan to visit Mexico City's Marian shrine.
The pontiff announced he planned to pray in hopes that Christian communities "may become oases and rivers of mercy."

Pope Francis added, "To ask her this, in a strong way, I will travel to venerate her at her shrine on February 13. There, I will ask this for all of America, of whom she is especially a mother."

Last edited by Contrition : 16th December 2015 at 10:14 PM.
Old 17th December 2015, 12:01 AM
Administrator

I thought he might be at Guadalupe at the time of the miracle. But now it seems he will go there sooner. So we will have to wait and see.
Old 17th December 2015, 01:49 AM

Isn't one of the seers (who knows the exact date) suppose to tell a priest of the day of the Warning? and he in turn tells the world three days before it is to happen? I can't remember if it is one of the children (now adults) from Međugorje or Garabandal that stated this information. Also I understand the Warning and the Miracle, but what is the consolation entail? is it an interior consoling and only for those that believe in the Warning and realize/have sorrow for the state their soul is in? Thank you Ron.
Old 17th December 2015, 02:16 AM
Administrator

A priest will announce the first secret of Medjugorje three days before the event. Since I think the Warning is the same as the first secret, this would imply an announcement 3 days before Good Friday.

The consolation is just that: those who repent with true sorrow for their sins on the day of the Warning (the day of repentance), will be consoled so as to lift their sorrows on the day of Consolation.