CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th July 2016, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Default Fr. Gobbi

The following message was given to Fr. Gobbi in 1973 when Paul VI was the Pontiff. The message was not given through an Apparition, but through the private revelation of an internal locution (it is in Ron's trustworthy list) and I think this message is being fulfilled more than ever before today:

October 30, 1973
"This evening, my son, I want to tell you of the tenderness which my motherly Heart feels for the Vicar of my Son: the Pope.
In these so very painful moments for the Church the Pope finds himself alone, like my Son Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, to live through his hours of agony and dereliction.

These are for him moments of profound anguish: his heart is as it were oppressed with mortal sadness and a cross of unspeakable sufferings marks the hours of his day.
As a Mother, I am at his side to comfort and sustain him.
All the suffering and the rebellion in the world leave a deep wound In the heart of the Pope, just as all the sins of the world were accumulated in the Heart of my Son during his atrocious agony.
That which causes the heart of the Pope to suffer is this world which is so far away from God, the denial of God on the part of so many, this wave of rebellion and of filth which is constantly increasing as though it would inundate everything.
That which causes the heart of the Pope to suffer is the solitude and the dereliction in which he has been left. My Son's deepest and greatest suffering during the hours of his agony was the betrayal by Judas and the desertion of his dearest friends when He had, humanly speaking, most need of them.
At the present time the Pope suffers from the betrayal and the desertion of many: even some of his closest collaborators often disobey him and thwart him. Many Priests whom he loves so much oppose him; many of my sons, victims of Satan, deride and condemn him.
How many, who even call themselves Christians and Catholics, daily criticise, oppose and judge him. Truly for my Church this is the hour of the power of darkness.

Always with the Pope:

You, O my son who are consecrated to Me, who desire to be the joy and the comfort of my Sorrowful Heart, become the powerful interpreter of this profound apprehension of mine, and of my motherly lament.
Console the Pope's heart with your filial affection, with your prayer; share his suffering, help him to carry his cross which is now too heavy for him.
This is what I want the Priests of my Movement to be in the Church: they must be friends, consolers and defenders of the Pope.

-Friends, because they will fill his solitude with much love and prayer.
They will always stand by him even at that time when he will be greatly abandoned; they will carry the cross with him even when, as did my Son, he will have to climb the road of Calvary.
Near the Pope on the cross and with Me, the Mother, I want to find his dearest friends: the Priests of my Movement.

-Comforters, because they will alleviate his abandonment and his suffering and will not be afraid to share with him the same fate that today awaits those whom I have prepared for the ultimate sacrifice for the salvation of the world.

-Defenders, because they will always be faithful to him and will combat all those who challenge and calumniate him.

At Fatima I foretold of these moments which would come upon the Holy Father, but I also promised him my special assistance and my protection. I will defend him and assist him through you, my Priests.
You must be my cohort, ready to fight for the Church and the Pope. Thus you will remain faithful to the Gospel and through you I will gain my great victory."
John 3:27; John 15:5; Matthew 19:26
Old 14th July 2016, 03:37 PM
Administrator

Default Another important message:

The following is part of a message given on November 1, 1973:

[...] Let them recite the Holy Rosary every day so as to hasten my great return.

-That they be faithful to the Pope and to the Church united with him, by a total obedience to his commands, anticipating and seconding his desires, spreading his teachings, defending him from every attack, ready to fight even to the shedding of their blood in order to remain united to him and faithful to the Gospel.

There will soon come a time when only those who are with the Pope will succeed in keeping the faith of my Son and being preserved from the great apostasy that will be spread everywhere.

-That they must observe the Commandments of God and carry out everything that my Son Jesus has taught so that they may be his true disciples. Thus they will be a good example to all.

Let them be just that especially by an austere manner of life, by repudiating styles which are ever increasingly provocative and indecent, by opposing in every way possible the spread of immoral literature and entertainment and this continual flooding from a sea of filth that is submerging everything.
Let them be a good example to all by their purity, their sobriety and their modesty. [...]

These faithful children of mine will be called by Me and formed for this great task: to prepare this world for the great purification which awaits it, so that at last a new world may be born, completely renewed by the light and the love of my Son Jesus, who will reign over all."
John 3:27; John 15:5; Matthew 19:26