CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd January 2015, 10:57 PM

I thought the only info that excluded 2022 was the age that Joey L. would have been...now that he is dead, what is it that excludes that date?
Old 3rd January 2015, 11:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba25 View Post
I thought the only info that excluded 2022 was the age that Joey L. would have been...now that he is dead, what is it that excludes that date?

The length of time left after 2022 for two world wars, the age of the great Catholic monarch, the timing of the succession of Popes and the great apostasy, the 2000th anniversary of the Ministry of Jesus. My eschatology is not isolated dates, but a coherent explanation of the sequence of events. The year 2022 does not fit.
Old 4th January 2015, 03:27 AM

Abba25,

I love the topic, thanks for bringing it up.

My thoughts lately are that things are already at their worst. The problem seems to be that they keeping getting worse and worse as we continue on... Imagine how severe it is going to get after the Warning!

My personal suspicion is that the stock market is going to crash and this will help the unfurling of several societal issues that will take us to the next level. If the market crashes, I can only see it happening as a result of the change in quantitative easing and an increase in the lending rates set by the fed. At some point, they have to make those two changes.

Another thought... What is the most likely calamity to come about which could affect wealthy countries more than poor countries? Focusing on natural disasters only, I could only come up with some sort of severe solar flare which would knock out all electrical hardware enough to permanently damage it (and prevent transportation and electricity generation). The US for example has so little local farming that within days everyone would be out of food. Poor countries, on the other hand, farms are in nearly every backyard. Everyone knows how to raise chickens and small livestock (goats) in these countries.

Ron, I am sure you considered this but do not remember you ever mentioning it. What are your thoughts?

-Jay
Old 4th January 2015, 09:15 AM
Administrator

The Warning brings a vast number of persons to repentance. So prior to the Warning, things are much worse spiritually.

A solar flare that knocks out power? I don't find any indication of that in my eschatology. The first four events of the tribulation are the four "horsemen":
1. world war 3
2. severe civil disorder
3. famine
4. death from a variety of causes, and the fear of death.

I think that WW3 begins with a nuclear attack on New York City. I suppose that would crash the markets. Fear that the enemy has nuclear bombs and the will to use them results in civil disorder. The war and disorder result in economic problems and famine. And all that results in death and the fear of death.
Old 7th January 2015, 12:28 AM

Ron..I am not 100% with you on this timeline...things seem awfully quiet on the Iran nuclear bomb war concept occurring in 2015-2016. I'm not saying its impossible, but only becoming less likely .Isis seems muted, Iran sanction deadlines keep getting extended, russia not doing so much...I'm not seeing a catalyst for a war right now...thats all...I know that a9/11 type event can turn the world upside down and that could change everything, but right now vegas odds are against you...
Old 7th January 2015, 03:12 AM
Administrator

Well, if Pope Francis teaches some controversial doctrines (Oct 2015), and many conservative and traditionalist Catholics accuse him of heresy and leave the Church -- indicating the start of the great apostasy -- then we'll know that the tribulation is about to begin.
Old 11th January 2015, 05:57 AM

Thanks Ron.

It is really hard right now to see anything in advance occurring. France came out of nowhere. Now there are reports that these terrorists were an activated sleeper cell. France police force and military have been activated. Most Jewish people have left the country. Something else must be brewing as well in France.

I imagine with this activity happening so quickly, anything really is possible without any sign of an impending event. I would not at all be shocked by a few dozen sleeper cells in the United States, particularly in NYC. Ron, very good point, an attack as you have predicted long ago would likely cause a crash.

I came to my thought on the solar flare as a result of the following scripture and wondering what possibilities existed that would make this occur. It was really not rooted in anything else, just pondering.

Quote:
{6:6} And I heard something like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A double measure of wheat for a denarius, and three double measures of barley for a denarius, but do no harm to wine and oil.
[SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]It is amazing how quickly things are happening and the world is changing, while in between major events the world can appear quiet and still. Waiting for the Warning for so many years now, I cannot tell if I sense it is close or just know it has to be any day now.

-Jay