CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th September 2014, 11:03 PM

Default California

Hi everyone:

I live on a five acre ranch located in the San Joaquin Valley in California. We have been in a drought for a couple of years, and I recently read that we are probably going to have another dry winter.

Many of the old water wells here have been going dry for the last couple of years. I cant help be think that the drought here is going to get worse and play a role in the famine that is to come. What do you think?

I'm trying to get a better idea of the possible catastrophes that might happen in California when the tribulation begins. I figure there will be a major major earthquake since the San Andrea's fault is here.

Are there specific prophecies from the Virgin Mary that relate to California. If so, can you post them?
Old 27th September 2014, 12:51 AM
Administrator

I don't know any specific predictions for California.

The drought may be related to the famine. It has also been dry in Europe and Russia in the past few years.

Scripture seems to indicate a drought associated with a famine and with the tribulation.
[Luke]
{4:25} In truth, I say to you, there were many widows in the days of Elijah in Israel, when the heavens were closed for three years and six months, when a great famine had occurred throughout the entire land.

[Matthew]
{24:7} For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be pestilences, and famines, and earthquakes in places.
{24:8} But all these things are just the beginning of the sorrows.
Old 27th September 2014, 02:26 AM

Default Dream from 30 years ago of California Valley

For what it is worth, I have no seer or mystic abilities. I dreamed that I was driving from Nevada City to the Marysville area, and when coming into the Sierra foothill I saw the Sutter Buttes completely surrounded by water. The whole California Valley was an inland ocean.
Old 27th September 2014, 08:38 PM
Administrator

There is a major flood predicted in some sources for the distant future, just before the Antichrist's reign. But that is not until the 25th century.
Old 7th February 2015, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrition View Post

Are there specific prophecies from the Virgin Mary that relate to California. If so, can you post them?

Message 2616 from Anguera...

Los Angeles will be striken by earthquake...