CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10th December 2013, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Default Predictions for 2014

Here are my predictions for the year 2014.

With the publication of Evangelii Gaudium, it seems that the foundation is now laid for the reform of the Church envisioned by Pope Francis. And those changes will initiate the great apostasy.

Also, we are very near the start of WW3, since Iran continues to make progress toward nuclear weapons. I take it as a very bad sign that they are willing to restrict their uranium purification at the two known plants -- it means they have one or more secret facilities for making weapon-grade uranium.
Old 16th June 2014, 04:00 PM

Islamic terrorist state is now created inside both Iraq and Syria territory , and this seems to be the beggining of the "mahometan empire..."

In coming times power of islam extremists will be getting stronger and stronger , and one of the reasons for that is that extremists will must have people with great charisma...

Strong spirit in this people will seduce many to join them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIxY8thehL8

Last edited by Keva : 16th June 2014 at 04:04 PM.
Old 18th June 2014, 05:32 PM

Map showing the territory in Syria , and Iraq , that is now under terrorist control...

http://img.dnevno.hr/data/2014/6/16/125399/268482.png

This happened so sudden in Iraq because the terrorist are loosing war in Syria , so they quickly changed directions of their offensives , from Syria to Iraq...

Last edited by Keva : 18th June 2014 at 06:04 PM.
Old 19th June 2014, 01:40 PM

Default Predictions for 2014

Ron,

I read your predictions for 2014 and found them interesting. If some of your predictions of what Pope Francis intends for the church come true, do you think in your opinion they are inspired or prompted by the Holy Spirit?

If I had to answer my question I would say no because of the Apostasy that will be taking place.

Blessings
Frado
Old 19th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frado View Post
Ron,

I read your predictions for 2014 and found them interesting. If some of your predictions of what Pope Francis intends for the church come true, do you think in your opinion they are inspired or prompted by the Holy Spirit?

If I had to answer my question I would say no because of the Apostasy that will be taking place.

Blessings
Frado

The Holy Spirit inspires the Pope and the Bishops to teach the truth. Fallen sinners use their free will to sin by committing heresy and apostasy. But the Spirit is always calling them back to the Church.
Old 19th June 2014, 04:46 PM

Im having doubts for identity of smaller horn...

KURDS are also candidate...

http://www.pen-kurd.org/2011/Imeges_...Turkey-map.jpg

(Map showing places where the Kurds are majority...)

Kurds are Iranian people , and there is over 20 milions of them living in Turqey , Iraq and Syria , and grasping for their own state for a long time now , and making trouble in Turqey for that , and probably will soon start making their requests in Iraq. And Kurds are in the direct link with Medes...

Last edited by Keva : 19th June 2014 at 04:58 PM.
Old 4th September 2015, 07:10 PM

"Pope Francis will declare that the Church has the authority to ordain women deacons. Then he will set a date for the ordination of women deacons to begin. Pope Francis will restrict the use of the Vetus Ordo (the Latin Mass). Pope Francis will permit a multiplicity of forms of the Novus Ordo Mass (the vernacular Mass). Pope Francis will teach that non-Christians can be saved without converting to Christianity, and that non-believers can be saved without converting to belief in God. Many conservative Catholics will depart from the Church as a result of these teachings and decision by Pope Francis."

Ron:

Can you explain why these issues would cause a split in the Church? I'm am particularly interested in the ordination of women deacons. What makes you think this issue will come up? I have not read anything about women wanting to become deacons. Also, what wold be the reasoning and counterarguments behind this decision that would make it possible to ordain women to the deaconate?
Old 4th September 2015, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Can you explain why these issues would cause a split in the Church? I'm am particularly interested in the ordination of women deacons. What makes you think this issue will come up? I have not read anything about women wanting to become deacons. Also, what wold be the reasoning and counterarguments behind this decision that would make it possible to ordain women to the deaconate?

Many conservatives have "decided" this issue, claiming that the Church does not have the authority to ordain women deacons. But in truth the Magisterium has not yet decided the question. It would be too lengthy to explain the arguments and objections to women deacons. That subject will be in my next Pope, hopefully published by early October.