CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th September 2015, 06:32 PM

Default CERN

Ron,

I was wondering if you have researched CERN and the potentials of this project. As I understand it, they are experimenting with anti matter. I am not well versed in physics, but, from listening to others it seems anti-matter or dark matter is a force contrary or opposite of matter. It is some force that interacts or reacts with itself across the whole plane of existence, much like spirit, or like being in communion with others. Apparently, we all contain this anti matter which has the potential to interact negatively with our spirit and encourage bad dispositions.

At CERN they are apparently working toward introducing this anti matter and harnessing it for their own ends. Do you know of it? I wonder, could it potentially be involved in pushing us toward a tribulation? From what I gather, it could be a force that could instigate the conditions whereby things would be at their worst.

Thank you
Old 6th September 2015, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Truth View Post
Ron,

I was wondering if you have researched CERN and the potentials of this project. As I understand it, they are experimenting with anti matter. I am not well versed in physics, but, from listening to others it seems anti-matter or dark matter is a force contrary or opposite of matter. It is some force that interacts or reacts with itself across the whole plane of existence, much like spirit, or like being in communion with others. Apparently, we all contain this anti matter which has the potential to interact negatively with our spirit and encourage bad dispositions.

At CERN they are apparently working toward introducing this anti matter and harnessing it for their own ends. Do you know of it? I wonder, could it potentially be involved in pushing us toward a tribulation? From what I gather, it could be a force that could instigate the conditions whereby things would be at their worst.

Thank you

Antimatter and dark matter have no influence on spirit, and no involvement in the tribulation. No, we do not contain antimatter, nor does antimatter harm spirit or "encourage bad dispositions".

Where are you getting these foolish ideas from?!