CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th November 2016, 04:48 PM

Default Fr. Zlatko Sudac - Latest news

Keva,
Is there anything recent to report on Fr. Sudac?
God bless

Last edited by jbbt9 : 25th November 2016 at 04:50 PM. Reason: no title
Old 26th November 2016, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbt9 View Post
Keva,
Is there anything recent to report on Fr. Sudac?
God bless

Hy !!!

The most important news with Sudac is that everybody again have an opportunity to get to his seminars, for spiritual healing...

Other than that, he si not showing himself in the media one bit. Not that he is hiding for he is very opened, but you just dont see him in the media. I guess that suits everyone for he is truly higly contoversial and very radical in his statements...

What makes me happy is that from my perpective he always comes back as a more happy version of himself. Its like his going to explode from happines. And he is higly inspired in every moment. Obviously he is very close with god...

Last edited by Keva : 26th November 2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old 26th November 2016, 10:28 PM

Default Any English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keva View Post
Hy !!!

The most important news with Sudac is that everybody again have an opportunity to get to his seminars, for spiritual healing...

Other than that, he si not showing himself in the media one bit. Not that he is hiding for he is very opened, but you just dont see him in the media. I guess that suits everyone for he is truly higly contoversial and very radical in his statements...

What makes me happy is that from my perpective he always comes back as a more happy version of himself. Its like his going to explode from happines. And he is higly inspired in every moment. Obviously he is very close with god...

Thanks Keva
Is any English used at any of his seminars?
Or would translation into English be happening at seminars?
I am thinking of how The International Holy Masses at Medjugorje are translated through each persons radio. If I could follow what was being said I would love to go.
God bless
Old 27th November 2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Thanks Keva
Is any English used at any of his seminars?
Or would translation into English be happening at seminars?
I am thinking of how The International Holy Masses at Medjugorje are translated through each persons radio. If I could follow what was being said I would love to go.
God bless

I was never on any of his seminars so i cant say for sure...

Old 28th November 2017, 12:37 AM

Default Pope JP11 vision: Europe invaded by Islam

http://catholicherald.co.uk/news/201...ion-of-europe/

This invasion of Europe tallies with Ron's depiction of events.
This will be the time when The Angelic Shepherd Pope (Fr. Zlatko?) will reign over the Catholic Church.
Old 5th December 2017, 03:05 PM

This is the number where you can secure your place on Zlatko Sudac seminar...

095 72 03 852

You can call this number only from monday to thursday, and only from 10-14 h, by croatian time...

Next seminar will be held 24.12. - 27.12. 2017.

Jbbt asked me if there is english translation. I didnt see any when i was there because there was no foreign people from America or England, so i think there is no, but i suggest you ask on the phone number.

If anybody wants to go there just to get Sudac pray for him i have an advice - when the seminar is over you just go follow the group where the sick people - mentally and phisically, are going for a special prayer to meet Zlatko. Nobody will run you away or check how sick you are.

Last edited by Keva : 5th December 2017 at 04:20 PM.
Old 5th December 2017, 10:48 PM
Administrator

Thank you for the information Keva.

Any particular experience that you had with Fr. Sudac, or your visit at his seminar, that you also would like to share with us?
John 3:27; John 15:5; Matthew 19:26
Old 5th December 2017, 10:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
http://catholicherald.co.uk/news/201...ion-of-europe/

This invasion of Europe tallies with Ron's depiction of events.
This will be the time when The Angelic Shepherd Pope (Fr. Zlatko?) will reign over the Catholic Church.

Jbbt9,

Muslims have a long time prophecy that Islam would conquer Europe (that includes Rome), and eventually be the dominant religion on earth. This conquest of Rome would now be within the next few years and time is ticking.
Old 6th December 2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Any particular experience that you had with Fr. Sudac, or your visit at his seminar, that you also would like to share with us?

There was one experience that was both funny and horrible. When we entered the room where the meeting was taking place, we were almost the last to be there since there were hundreds of people already in there and all the chairs had people sitting on them. The ones that came last, like us, left standing or were sitting on the floor at the end of the room...

Then my father noticed few empty chairs in the very corner of the room that had paper on them with notification "reserved"...

He decided to ignore the fact that the chairs were reserved and pursueded me and my mother to sit on the three empty chairs, which we did, simply thinking that we will move away if somebody insist on returning the chairs, or not thinking anything much...

Then comes three young ladies at the beginning of the meeting, and we have to give them their chairs back, while the room got even more filled with people so there was no any kind of empty place left anywhere in the room, so we simply left standing just behind the three young girls on their reserved chairs...

After some 20 minutes of the meeting Zlatko Sudac comes to the part where he was saying prayer against the devil and diabolical influence. In that moment one of the young ladies from the reserved chairs start moving unnaturally, and performing snakelike movements, like there is a snake inside her, controlling her body. I saw with my own eyes her reeb-bones changing its composition in a way that it is impossible for any human to move his body. Security guard steps in and take her away as she start cursing in non human voice. Not even 30 seconds passed as they take her out and then the other girl on the reserved chair start screaming to Zlatko Sudac that she will kill him. They take them both just in the lobby of the meeting room, so everyone could hear the battle that was going on for the next hour and half. It was really like the scenes from the exorcist movie. We saw them again when we got out of the room. Young girls head were flying left, right and all around in a way that a normal person would break his neck. Anybody who witnessed the event knows that it is impossible for a human being to act or pretend that kind of non human voices, snakelike movements like there is no bones in your body, cursing on all kind of known and unknown languages and so on...

Later we were making fun of my dad and his decision to jump in on the empty reserved chairs. We were clueless that the chairs in the corner of the room were reserved for the people that had problems of diabolical nature. Nice company he got us in...

Last edited by Keva : 6th December 2017 at 04:58 PM.
Old 6th December 2017, 07:24 PM
Administrator

Wow!, thanks for sharing! Demonic possession is a reality that many people don't believe. Hopefully those girls will be exorcized soon.

What a blessing that you had the opportunity to be close to a saintly man.