CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th March 2013, 01:53 PM

Default Mary at Pedro Regis

The predications by Mary have become detailed in regards to the Pope and the body of the Church. By all appearances, this is going to be an extraordinary time.

16/03/2013 - From Google translation

"Dear children, Peter will lead his boat amid heavy storms. Rezai. The successor of Peter will need your prayers. He will experience the ordeal. It will be loved and hated because of their positions. These are times of pain. The poison is in the tree, not the fruit. The Church of My Jesus walks into a future of great trials, but as I said, Jesus is in control of everything. Peter of Peter on earth. What I tell you you can not understand now, but your hearts Be calm, because my Jesus walks with you. The king will suffer because of his subjects. Fear not. I am your Mom and I will pray to My Jesus for you. The road is short to the king, like the crossing of the famous square. Bend your knees in prayer. Finally the victory is the Lord. Love the truth and stay with the Church. The lessons of the past can not be forgotten. Forward without fear. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Be in peace Amen."
Old 19th March 2013, 06:59 PM

Hello
I am French ,I do not speak Portuguese but after looking at the original message I believe there are a few things wrong in translation
Rezai means : Pray

Peter of Peter on earth: it would be more like "Peter in the land of Peter"
Old 20th March 2013, 12:29 AM

Interesting. What I was keying off of was her references to the Boat of Peter and the difficulties it would encounter. She mentions this more than once. I would not doubt that the Google translation is a bit off.
Old 20th March 2013, 03:19 PM

The message is interesting that is for sure
In the Bible it says in Matthew
I also say to you that you are [l]Peter, and upon this [m]rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it

In French it is translated as « je te dis que tu es Pierre, et que sur cette pierre je bâtirai mon Église… »
Pierre (=Peter) also means « stone” in French

Which gives a very interesting translation of “ Peter in the land of Peter”
It is like Mary is saying that this Pope is the rock on which the church will be rebuilt
Also the Pope choose the name Francis
St Francis heard the invitation of Jesus: “Francis, go rebuild my Church, which you see is falling into ruins.”
Old 20th March 2013, 03:22 PM

I assume everyone knows already, but the boat represents the church and the water represents the world.

-Jay
Old 3rd April 2013, 08:20 PM

Wink pedro regis

I have kept documents of all of Pedro Regis' predictions; he was "spot on" with respect to both the Haiti earthquake and the megaquake in Japan;

the problem is: he makes so many predictions, and most are about Brazil, places i've never heard of;

i live in arizona & he warned of fires in Arizona & a month later we got hit with some nasty fires here.

several other predictions he made about tribulations in various parts of the world also did come to pass; others remain to be seen;

i'm not saying that everything Regis says is going to happen, but I do keep apace of what he is saying because he has been right so many times on big stuff;
Old 25th June 2013, 03:39 AM

Todays' message of Our Lady to Pedro Regis is in reference to the upcoming apostasy of which Ron has talked and of a "man of faith" who will lead the Church into the way of truth.

3.837- Mensagem de Nossa Senhora, transmitida em 24/06/2013

Queridos filhos, caminhais para um futuro de grandes provações espirituais. Os homens e mulheres de fé carregarão pesada cruz. O futuro da Igreja será marcado por uma grande divisão e uma triste ditadura religiosa. Sofro por aquilo que vem para vós. Dobrai vossos joelhos em oração. Meu Jesus não vos abandonará. Um grande e corajoso homem de fé conduzirá a Igreja pelo caminho da verdade. Corajoso como João Batista, disposto ao sacrifício. Não recueis. A vitória será do Senhor e de Seus escolhidos. Aconteça o que acontecer, amai e defendei a verdade. Esta é a mensagem que hoje vos transmito em nome da Santíssima Trindade. Obrigada por Me terdes permitido reunir-vos aqui por mais uma vez. Eu vos abençôo, em nome do Pai, do Filho e do Espírito Santo. Amém. Ficai em paz.

Here is my translation>
Message of Our Lady, given on 06/24/2013
Dear children, you are walking to a future of great spiritual trials. Men and women of faith will carry a heavy cross. The future of the Church will be marked by a great division and a sad religious dictatorship. I suffer for that which will come to you. Bend your knees in prayer. My Jesus will not abandon you. A great and brave man of faith will lead the Church to the way of truth. Brave as John the Baptist, disposed to sacrifice. Don't retreat (give up). Victory belongs to the Lord and to His chosen. Whatever happens, love and defend the truth. This is the message that today I give you on behalf of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to gather you once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain in peace.
Old 25th June 2013, 11:48 AM
Administrator

I believe that man of faith is the Angelic Shepherd (Fr. Sudac as Pope Raphael). He has the Seal of the Living God -- no one else has that yet. He no longer sins at all. John the Baptist was free from all personal sin, despite being conceived with original sin. All who are given the Seal no longer sin, even though they sinned in the past.
Old 25th June 2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanLuis View Post
Todays' message of Our Lady to Pedro Regis is in reference to the upcoming apostasy of which Ron has talked and of a "man of faith" who will lead the Church into the way of truth.

Men and women of faith will carry a heavy cross. The future of the Church will be marked by a great division and a sad religious dictatorship.

The "sad religious dictatorship" may be radical Islam and sharia law, imposed by force, across Europe with a view to rolling it out across the world. The "heavy cross" may then be the persecution of Christians under that "dictatorship"

The tribulation will come. Scripture says so, therefore we cannot avoid it.
We must thank God for it. It will re-build God's Church. It is God's will and it must be our will too.
However, it can always be lessened through prayer.
Fear not.
Old 25th June 2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbt9 View Post
The "sad religious dictatorship" may be radical Islam and sharia law, imposed by force, across Europe with a view to rolling it out across the world. The "heavy cross" may then be the persecution of Christians under that "dictatorship"

The tribulation will come. Scripture says so, therefore we cannot avoid it.
We must thank God for it. It will re-build God's Church. It is God's will and it must be our will too.
However, it can always be lessened through prayer.
Fear not.

I agree with your interpretation about the "sad religious dictatorship" in regards to Islam, thats precisely what I had in mind.