CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th June 2013, 01:39 AM

Default why Not Pope Francis?

I think Pope Francis is the brave and great man referred to in Pedro's message. The likelihood that Father Sudac could be elected Pope seems
to be very small. Unless Ron knows something I don't know.

If it is Father Sudac, then that means that Pope Francis will resign or die. When will that happen?? Does anyone have any speculation on that?
Old 26th June 2013, 02:56 AM
Administrator

In my eschatoloty, Fr. Sudac becomes Pope about the year 2028 or 2029.
Old 26th June 2013, 02:47 PM

June 25th. 2013 Rome time : 8:45 PM - Pope Francis has called an emergency meeting of the cardinals of the curia and purportedly most of the cardinals have chosen to abstain from it!!!!
Old 26th June 2013, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by feyfifer View Post
June 25th. 2013 Rome time : 8:45 PM - Pope Francis has called an emergency meeting of the cardinals of the curia and purportedly most of the cardinals have chosen to abstain from it!!!!

Could you cite a source for this, please?
Old 27th June 2013, 10:05 AM

All the sources I referred to, seem to lead back to Michael Voris..so I guess its something of a red herring after all!..Why that guy cant keep stirring up controversies is beyond me!..I'm sorry for causing that flutter! Although there was an emergency meeting regarding the inquiry into the bank scandal!!
Old 27th June 2013, 11:53 AM
Administrator

There was also an interesting event where the Pope was invited to a concert and he refused to attend.

The day before the concert, Francis said bishops should be "close to the people" and not have "the mentality of a prince".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3490435.html
Old 27th June 2013, 08:36 PM

Default 2028?

Ron: if Sudac becomes Pope around 2028, that means we have 14 years to wait for that event; this is disheartening to me as it means that my life will be over, or, almost over, by the time 2037 rolls around for the big chastisement;

in 2037, I'll be getting near 90 years old and most american males last only until 77.6 years right now; I have good DNA but who knows what will happen; I feel like Joey Lomangino (the gentlemen who is closely following Garabandal) waiting for those new eyes.

it bothers me that my family and I will have to wait until we're almost dead to see the world get cleaned up.

In the meantime, things keep getting worse & worse; the SCOTUS rulings yesterday were very depressing. Everybody should tell their friends & make note that the four justices who voted in favor of upholding DOMA are all observant catholics (Scalia, Roberts, Alito & Thomas).

The liberal apostate Kennedy viciously stated that the aforestated conservative Justices are "haters of the human race." How sad!
Old 27th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Administrator

In my eschatology, the first four events of the tribulation occur in the 2010's. Then there is a respite in the early 2020's, when the Protestants unite with the Catholic Church. The first four afflictions have ended and the fifth does not begin until 2029 or so.
Old 29th June 2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
In my eschatoloty, Fr. Sudac becomes Pope about the year 2028 or 2029.

Is Fr Sudac in hiding? There seems to be no recent information on him. Do you think this is for a reason Ron?
Old 29th June 2013, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapinu33 View Post
Is Fr Sudac in hiding? There seems to be no recent information on him. Do you think this is for a reason Ron?

Last I heard, he was on Krk island. He does not give public appearances for the present time. He still says Mass, and I think does retreats.

I suppose that he is waiting for the tribulation to begin. He is like Christ in the garden before the Crucifixion.