CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd November 2014, 01:53 AM
Administrator

I haven't heard anything about him (Father Zlatko Sudac) lately.
Old 22nd November 2014, 10:25 PM

Default DVD

Latest I knew of was the DVD released this summer past (2014)

see: http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/...?t=5262&page=4

tapinu33 was expecting a copy in July
Old 27th November 2014, 12:14 PM

Abba25,

Father Sudac has a ton of videos on YouTube (SacroSanctity33 has the most with english subtitles). Regarding his personal life he is in the news from time to time (google Translate), but nothing to note that I could find. The latest article shows pictures of him carrying a bag on his way to take a vacation and discussing where is is going. It seems he is treated like a Hollywood celebrity within Croatia.

There is one random thought that I found interesting. Sudac, in Croatian, is translated into the English word, judge.

-Jay
Old 27th November 2014, 12:40 PM
Administrator

In my eschatology, Fr. Zlatko Sudac is the long-prophesied Angelic Shepherd. He will become Pope about 2029 and take the name Pope Raphael. He is the "pope in red" foreseen by Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich.
Old 29th November 2014, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js1975 View Post

There is one random thought that I found interesting. Sudac, in Croatian, is translated into the English word, judge.

And his name - Zlatko - means golden...

That makes him Golden Judge...

Last edited by Keva : 29th November 2014 at 11:46 PM.
Old 2nd December 2014, 04:04 AM

Wow... Thanks Keva!

Any new stories about Father Sudac?

-Jay
Old 12th December 2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js1975 View Post

Any new stories about Father Sudac?

No , nothing new...

Ontopic...

This thing with Russia is coming to the point where the possibility of great war is 99,99%...

Old 12th December 2014, 10:51 PM

whats new with Russia...did I miss something ?
Old 13th December 2014, 12:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba25 View Post
whats new with Russia...did I miss something ?

In my eschatology, Russia and China are not the principles in either of the next two world wars. Instead, I think that the Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa band together and start a world war against the U.S. and Europe.
Old 7th June 2015, 02:21 PM

Default Running out of time for 2016 prediction..

Thats my opinion.. a lot has to happen, and I just don't see it happening...its possible, but at this point its looking less likely..so i know you don't want to be wrong again, God knows you have been predicting this since 2009, and have missed several times...I don't blame you or think less of you. Contrary, I believe you are making conclusions that are sound and logical , given the scattered data points you have collected..and you try to make a conclusion. But now lets not be married to the conclusion that you have made for 2016. Again its possible, but it does not look probable...too many things have to happen in an almost perfectly scripted manner for all to fall a part by 2016..

I have read most all your books, and , forgive me but I don't remember the details as to the specific reasons why you picked the dates you picked, but clearly , some of the conclusions were not correct. Can you tell us again, what is the next possible date after 2016...wasn't it 2023...to me 2023 would permit enough time to give the geo-political situation to get much worse , Greece /Euro to fall apart, Russia/Ukraine to get worse, Iran/Nukes get worse, ISIL to get stronger, Possibly the BRIC countries to leave the dollar,USA to have another economic collapse and become overall less Christian like. So, standing a far, without any theological studying, I would anticipate that 2023 is more likely than 2016.

Respectfully submitted...