CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th February 2016, 02:43 AM

Default Year of Mercy

Ron, this is a series of quotes from St. Faustinas Diary. Could Pope Francis' Year of Mercy have anything to do with this?

Thanks

Tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary 965).

I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of sinners. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation. (Diary 1160)

Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 158

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice. (Diary 1146).
Old 20th February 2016, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Probably that text has multiple true meanings intended by God. One meaning could be the Year of Mercy prior to the start of the tribulation.
Old 26th February 2016, 05:42 PM

On that note, I have fully expected that the Warning occurs this year, but am having second thoughts now. I have read Mary's monthly message in Medjugorje and was expecting something more direct and strong for the final message prior to the Warning.

-Jay
Old 26th February 2016, 05:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by js1975 View Post
On that note, I have fully expected that the Warning occurs this year, but am having second thoughts now. I have read Mary's monthly message in Medjugorje and was expecting something more direct and strong for the final message prior to the Warning.

-Jay

Mary's understanding is so much greater than ours, we shouldn't imagine that she will speak or act according to our limited understanding.
Old 26th February 2016, 05:58 PM

Good point, very true... I am almost certain of one thing: When I am sure of anything it is sure to be inaccurate somehow. As a result, it is for the best that I am no longer confident in the date!

-Jay
Old 26th February 2016, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js1975 View Post

-Jay

There are messages in Zaro from Our lady , and i didnt find this messages to be on any of Rons list , reliable or non reliable , where our lady is very direct about some of the events to unfold. Let Ron delete this post if he didnt find them true...

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, December 26, 2015, given to Simona:

May Jesus Christ be praised !!!

"Dear children!
Seeing you here today fills my heart with joy.
My children [sons and daughters], teach the children [infants] to pray: in their hands is the world's future.
My children, for a long time I have been telling you that hard times await you, and alas, these days are getting closer, but this should not frighten you, but move you to pray more and more vehemently.
My children, I do not come here to frighten you but to make you understand how great is the love of God the Father; He has allowed his only-begotten Son to become incarnate, who gave His life for you, all out of his immense love, and even now allows me to descend among you in order to ask you for prayer, to admonish, to warn you of what will happen and not to frighten you, but to give you the opportunity to understand and prepare yourselves.
My children, draw near to the sacrament of confession so that you can approach the altar and nourish yourselves on My Son with a pure and humble heart.
Children, be always ready to kneel before the true and living sacrament of the Blessed Sacrament.
My children, I ask you again to pray for my beloved Church, for my favoured sons [i.e. priests], and even more for the vicar of Christ on earth - serious decisions depend on him. Children, there will be a great division in the Church: pray, children, pray.
Children, remember that those who are with me should not fear no evil, for I watch over you. My children, in the end evil will perish and my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
I love you, my children [sons and daughters], I am beside you, I walk among you and kiss you and caress you, especially all the children [infants], above all those present here. My children, I love you, I love you, I love you.
Now I give you my holy blessing.
Thank you for having hastened to me..."

Message of Our Lady of Zaro - Christmas 2015 - given to Simona

May Jesus Christ be praised !!!

"Here children, on this day my beloved Jesus comes to the world.
Look how small he is, [how] defenceless, needing care and love: He the creator of heaven and earth, the Almighty, did not regard his divinity jealously but chose to become small, small in order to be like us, to be with us, solely out of his immense love; he grew up as a man and accepted to be crucified, carrying on his shoulders all your sins, He who is without sin, all out of boundless love, in order that he might give you life, true life.
Then he gave himself to you as bread, good and holy bread, nourishment for the soul and body, but you, my children, too often despise the holy bread, and insult it[/him], you scorn and offend all that He has done for you, and yet He continues to love you and to give himself for you, to you.
Children, look at this little one, so innocent, so tender, so little: he gave himself to you completely, and yet he chose to be born in utter poverty, in utter humility; learn to be humble of heart, good and ready to give yourselves to Him.
My children, on this day of joy and happiness, voices of rage, pain, cries of pain reach my ears.
My children, a great but short war is almost at the door - pray my children - now it can no longer be stopped, but pray that it might be alleviated.
Pray children, pray for my beloved Church, pray for her and for my favoured son, the vicar of Christ.
Now I give you my Holy Blessing.
Thanks for having hastened to me...

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, November 26. 2015. , given to Angela

Praised be Jesus Christ !!!

"Dear children, thank you that today you have again responded to this call of mine, hastening to the woods blessed by my Son Jesus, for your salvation.
My most beloved children, once more, on this occasion I again invite you to conversion.
My children, the time is truly short and I have been knocking for a long time on the door of your heart asking you in so many ways to listen to me, to abandon sin and to follow Jesus.
My children, I ask you again to hold the holy rosary tightly in your hands and to pray.
My children, what will happen will be terrible (tremendo), but do not fear, I am here and will be beside you. "

Then Mother opened her mantle and I saw a heart of flesh that throbbed and gave off rays of light, which were striking the hearts of those present.

"Children, it is a great joy to find you ready and with your hearts open to listening and to grace. Please, children, always open your hearts to me and let me dwell in them.
Little children, pray for the whole Church and for my chosen and favoured sons [i.e. priests], who are very tempted by the enemy. Pray for the Vicar of Christ, Pope Francis, and make offerings for him."

Then Mother showed me whole cities destroyed and burned, scenes of war and children who were burned.

"Children, I ask you to pray, to go to Mass every day and to confess frequently, so as not to give space to the enemy. The gates of hell are open but you, with grace and prayer, can half-shut those doors."

Last edited by Keva : 26th February 2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 26th February 2016, 08:57 PM
Administrator

Sound like true private revelation to me.
Old 2nd March 2016, 07:22 PM

Default Medjugorje - March 2nd

I guess I was incorrect in thinking the 25th of Feb. was the last message prior to Good Friday.

Here is a March 2nd message to Mirjana:

“Dear children, My coming to you is a gift from the Heavenly Father for you. Through His love I am coming to help you to find the way to the truth, to find the way to my Son. I am coming to confirm the truth to you. I desire to remind you of the words of my Son. He pronounced words of salvation for the entire world, the words of love for everyone - that love which He proved by His sacrifice. But even today, many of my children do not know Him, they do not want to come to know Him, they are indifferent. Because of their indifference my heart suffers painfully. My Son has always been in the Father. By being born on earth He brought the divine and from me received the human. With Him the word came among us. With Him came the light of the world which penetrates hearts, illuminates them and fills them with love and consolation. My children, all those who love my Son can see Him, because His face can be seen through the souls which are filled with love for Him. Therefore, my children, my apostles, listen to me. Leave vanity and selfishness. Do not live only for what is earthly and material. Love my Son and make it so that others may see His face through your love for Him. I will help you to come to know Him all the more. I will speak to you about Him. Thank you. ”
Old 2nd March 2016, 07:24 PM

Interesting, I do not recall her ever ending a message in a similar way, even for her annual messages.

"I will speak to you about Him"

-Jay
Old 27th March 2016, 11:30 AM

Unhappy no warning Good Friday or Easter 2016

Ron predicted the warnng would occur on Good Friday 2016. It didn't happen. How many times has he been wrong about his predictions? If anyone notes a different opinion, the post gets deleted.

In the one forum on timing of the warning, the topic was marked "closed" after someone disagreed that the warning would occur in 2016.

A good Catholic theologian should be willing to hear other beliefs
on dates of events.

Ron is a great theologian but he hasn't been correct on dates for many, many years.